Do you guys use Manga apps? Thoughts on them?

Do you guys use Manga apps? Thoughts on them?

Why....tf.....would I want to read manga on my phone? You're gonna hurt your eyes. I'm a NEET so my desktop is always handy and easy to access. No reason to read on my phone.

No

>having a phone

I swear to god, if you do not charge your phone you lazy son of a bitch....

how do you guys read manga, normally I just grab the first site that comes up after googling “read (name of manga”

I take it out from the library

>reading manga on a desktop screen
Absolutely disgusting.
Paper > Tablet > e-reader > phone Anything else is unreadable shit and the most ultimate of plebbery.

>....tf.....
You are allowed to curse here user. mommy won't spank you. And if you are on a bus or taking a shit or if you work as a security guard at the dead of night.

Used to use Batato and kissmanga when batato started pulling mangas away. if they both did not have it or if kissmanga had shitty translations I would use google as when.

I import from my favourite mongolian bookshops and white out the original text while translating it.

I download it from the sekrit club, newfag.

Tachiyomi pretty comfy app

>if you work as a security guard at the dead of night
I love doing nights, I just sit at a desk watching anime all night and talk about my waifu

>Mangazone has adds
>the manga apps that do not don't have all the manga I read

This is true hell.

I download all my manga from the goddess and use perfect viewer (android phone) and chunky (ipad) to read it.

Zingbox works well enough.

Used to just do that but then when I was reading KnJ, whatever site I was reading from had shit translations so I started downloading.
But downloading manga fucking sucks, especially on our loving site madokami that all the fags swear by where no one will fucking complie eveything and its left as 100 chapters you need to download separately.
Then nyaa never has anything, and animebytes works but only for completed series.

So depending on the series I will download if it's feasible, or just read online.

I use comicglass. It can download files onto my phone or I can add and remove them with a computer.

A shame honestly
It used to not have any ads back then
Wish they'd make a pro version or something

This
Got it recently after trying other apps, and so far is the best one. No ads, fast with frequent updates

Tachiyomi is the best, anything else is a meme.

>phoneposters have overrun Sup Forums
Christ, what happened?

Mangarock, because I have the premium version (really neded any app without ads, and meeh, it's worth)

but I can't recommend enough Tachiyomi, the best free app imo.

Can I use that to read cbz files?

MangaRock. Super convenient. The store and serve stuff off their own servers too (in addition to being able to scrape from various other sites)

yes

>download separately
this is very true. Luckily completed series (for the most part) don't have this issue and you can download it volume by volume. Mdk is still the best place to get official localizations and scanlations, all while skipping the fluff involved in digging through other sites so it's usually worth it. On that note: anyone willing to shaere a script/method to download all the bullshit seperated chs. in bulk?

I use perfect viewer on my tablet.

Sometimes when I'm too lazy to reach my computer I just get my old iPad 2 with Manga Rock from 2014 and read mango in my bed.

Why do I get connection timed out when i try to access mdkm these last few days?

Reading anime on the phone is a bit different then being a phoneposter. The main problem with phone posting is all the typos I feel. How do you feel about phone browsing?

For at home use, which one of these is the best? Kiss Manga tends to shit the bed at times at batato is kill.

I do not know how much I would be willing to pay to take off adds though desu.

They recently switched servers so it might be related to that? I personally haven't had any issues tho

i miss doomsday madokami

Is it still ".al" ?

yes

I can actually watch more anime at work than I do on a day off because there aren't as many distractions. It's a strange feeling.

I hate this so much. Even when volume compilations are out there people just keep throwing the batoto/kissmanga rips up and then ignoring it.

If you haven’t noticed, the sites been dying for months. I haven’t seen it this slow in years.

You're the fucking pleb. Portrait monitor is best.

No. Paper is the best, then comes tablet and portrait monitor.

Same. I also do not wait for updates weekly. I wait till I hear an arc finished, then I search out the last chapter I read. I have no preference in website as long as it loads fast.

I am for the moment, but I'll quit once a totobat replacement gets settled on.
Kinda seems like mangadex has a huge head start, but I'm hoping someone better puts a superior service on offer.

Using manga storm for iphone. It works but could be better. Tried manga rock but it was kinda slow and bloated? I like the recommendation feature tho.