Shingeki no Kyojin

Will Zeke ever look cool again? Or is he going to be manlet's mascot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXP305JZCu0
youtu.be/BXP305JZCu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to step on Zeke's erect cock and watch him moan in pleasure.

Sounds painful

>Last thread got fucking deleted
This cancer needs to go

>mfw CONNIE becomes the FEMALE TITAN

What do you expect when it went from an image dump asked by some EHfag to a pissing contest by the pedo and a YHfag?

The retarded EHfag seemed to expect delusional shipping fanart, but he only got massive image dumping from the retarded pedo who doesn't know when to stop.

How did he dump with the new captcha?

Autism

SOPA

No

Of Ackerman semen

Eren did nothing wrong.

JM before this thread get deleted

youtube.com/watch?v=BXP305JZCu0

You merely adopted the walls. I was born in them, moulded my them.

Mikasa needs real horse cock, not Jeanbo micropenis

What did he mean by this?

But Eren calls Jean a horse because he saw saw dick in the showers

Dead thread for a dead shitty series

youtu.be/BXP305JZCu0
I hope to see more LH moments, like finding manlet fucking Hanji against the desk if you go the office

It was all me, there wasn't someone else dumping Hisu pictures. I don't ship in general, but you seem to have a particular problem with Ymir and Historia.

pleb

Is that dating sim shit?

Endgame right here brothers. Can't wait to see Historia older in the manga

Solo Hisu or Annie and Hisu being friends > EH

Yes, I hope it won't made characters just lusting for your avatar, I don't want Mikasa or Ymir to suddenly likes you or make other characters relationships bland. Like, I would like to see more SC, Jean talking about Mikasa or more LH moments or Hange talking about Keith

>jobbed in two pages
>was made a Yeager
No.

>That caked hair

>Connie has boobs now
Wow

>Connie is now the hermaphrodite titan
IS THIS A DEVILMAN REFERENCE???

What's her life expectancy?

>"Oh look at the Colossal Titan,he must be a bad motherfucker"
>Is a shy kid and dies so coconut could live

>"Damn,the Armored Titan is a tought mean son of a bitch"
>Is a jobber with heavy guilt and manage to survive every time just to suffer more

>Oh the Female Titan is scary,damn
>Is a girl who regrets killing and now she is probably dead

>"Oh,Ymir is a titan"
>Dies off screen,literally nothing

>"Oh boi,that Beast Titan seems like troubles.He is the STRONGEST OF THEM?! and he is also their LEADER?!"
>Jobbed to the Arckhax.Just a rematch and "Master Plan" can reedem him.

>"Wow,the Warhammer is O..."
>Jobbed

>"Pfffttt haha,look at this dood...oh no no no...hahahaha....this titan carries shit around...what a useless power"
>Based Pieck is the best shifter

Let's see how Porco will fare.

And this comes from the Zekefag himself.I learned a long time ago that you can't trust Isayama,Ymirfags learned their lesson in the hard way

Well user during a direct battle against a titan, if you can't escape, you either die or you win.

Learn how to put spaces after punctuation you fucking subhuman

But not a overkill victory or a vitory duo to plot-armor or dumbig down a character.I still can't belive how the Warriors lost during Shiganshina battle,I could list to you the things that forced the victory to the SC side.

>Piecke
>Best shifter
Why do you say that though? She was too slow to bite Manlet, and didn't kill anyone. It's true they escaped thanks to her, but "being fast" is literally what her titan does, that's like praising Reiner for having an armored shell.
She never did anything particularly remarkable. Zeke came up with the plan of Shiganshina that failed in the end but killed 90% of the sc, including their Commander. Annie single handlely wiped out the Levi squad full of elite Survey corps.
It's true Reiner and Bert never did anything remarkable on their own though.

> She was too slow to bite Manlet
user,manlet is protected by the plot-armor.

>and didn't kill anyone.
She wasn't equiped with weaponry,so she could give support.

>She never did anything particularly remarkable
Agreed about Zeke achives in Shiganshina Battle,but Pieck was a important factor during that battle since she warned the aproching of the SC,supported Zeke and was the decisive factor that allowed both Zeke and Reiner to get out alive,which means she was the one who saved the Warriors and Marley from a complete and uter defeat.

I dont agree user, these chapters were a a shitshow of asspulls, but Zeke losing wasn't one of them.
The whole suicide attack against Zeke made sense with the smoke screen and all. Zeke never fought against someone using 3dmg (he never had the chance to actually fight Mike), and his first time doing so is against a freak mutant who was established to be the hottest shit around for a long time. He never stood a chance on a 1v1 against Levi, and neither does anybody else. I'm surprised it wasn't him who attacked the Warhammer to be honest, which makes me thing that the Paradis plan in Marley still isn't over.
Reiner should've died when Levi almost decapitated him, "transferring his mind to his titan body" is an asspull that was relevant exclusively for that scene. So there were asspulls for both sides.
Bert being a retard and never noticing the trap was bullshit though, I will give you that.

Even though Zeke never fought against someone who used 3DMG,he still should know how it works and how to counter it(either by studiying the 3DMG he took from Mike or by watching Reiner or Bert showing it to him),which was exactly what he did by staying in a open area.But some how Levi was able to reach him without his titans noticing him and breaking formation to get him,or with out Zeke or Pieck noticing the titan walls of the right falling.Zeke's titans also should had rushed toward Levi when he was attacking Zeke,so did they just stood there watching Zeke getting ambushed by Levi?

>I'm surprised it wasn't him who attacked the Warhammer to be honest, which makes me thing that the Paradis plan in Marley still isn't over.
I think Armin is going to be the final weapon during that attack,once he appears the battle is going to end.

>Reiner should've died when Levi almost decapitated him, "transferring his mind to his titan body" is an asspull that was relevant exclusively for that scene. So there were asspulls for both sides.
Agreed,but let's see if Isayama is going to use that again with WHT since she is in a similar situation right now.

I like the return to shinganshina arc and can enjoy it despite the necessary suspension of disbelief. My biggest problem with it is that realistically Marley should have sent a bigger force to ambush the SL, this is their best chance to get back the coordinate, just send thousands of soldiers there and get it done.

The EHfag asking for the image dump was already pure cancer.

I may be wrong but the Titans only moved at Zeke's command, and the instruction probably was to stay in formation to entrap the SC, and at least the first titan (it was a female) saw Levi, even more they attacked Levi when commanded by Zeke.

And what about the thousands of roaming Titans, it was stated in Grisha's flashback that the only way to make it to the wall was with Titans power. Just getting to the walls would result in a lot of casualties.

Now, MY problem with Shinganshina was that they didn't depploy Bert earlier, but that could've been overconfidence by Zeke and Reiner thinking the SC wouldn't have a weapon against the Armored Titan besides Eren.

>I may be wrong but the Titans only moved at Zeke's command, and the instruction probably was to stay in formation to entrap the SC
We still needs to see how exactly Zeke's powers works,but since the enemy charging forces was terminated,he shoud had commanded his titans to break formation to help him while he was being under attack,Pieck would know what that meant and she could had snatched him during the confusion or Zeke could had ordered some of his titans to move him to a point where Pieck could had catch him.

>and at least the first titan (it was a female) saw Levi
Which is weird,even if the titans saw Levi,none of them moved to catch him,they were meant to attack nyone trying to get out,so why didn't they tried to attack levi?

> MY problem with Shinganshina was that they didn't depploy Bert earlier, but that could've been overconfidence by Zeke and Reiner thinking the SC wouldn't have a weapon against the Armored Titan besides Eren.
Reiner was the one who should give the signal to depploy Bert,and it was Reiner who thought that the SC didn't had any weapons to defeat him besides Eren.
Reiner could had fell on the ground with his nape towards the ground and then called for Bert,or he could had protected his neck with his hands and then called for Bert.

So does the female titan have a different name now?

What happens if a man eats her and inherits it?

>A titan with a face of a man but with a body of a woman

I wonder if Hisu at the end will adopt an orphan and call her Ymir.

He will be incompatible and not be able to use it's full power.

She can just use a wig and little brush for freckles every time.

DE

>the trap titan

Maybe that's what she did with Mikasa in the mean time, just that she is not using a wig but told her to cut her hair.

Was one of Zeke's nightmares manlet naked trying to rape him?

The three are so adorable here

Where is that pasta about Eren being a good written gay character? Something like admiring women, have problems with his father and hugging men?

I actually find the orphanage kind of random for Hisu, which makes me wonder if Isayama indeed gave her this in relation to Ymir. I know Hisu wants to help people, but usually characters do this, because they grew up without a home themselves. That's for example why it made sense manlet supported her plan to do this.

>three
Eren, Hisu and the box she is standing on?

That shit makes no sense since he also admired Reiner and manlet, he never had any problems with his father and fully embraced his autism.

Treating Armong as the most important person in his life and ignoring Mikasa's lust for him are the most gay things about him.

Thanks for asking so I can say BELLY

Not that user, but with Mikasa and Hisu it looked more like he was envious and it made him feel bad about himself being weak, while with Reiner and manlet he admired them and he was rather encouraged to become like them.

So the rageturd ate Annie.

Both times he mentions being jealous of Reiner and manlet he also includes Mikasa among them.

>Scout Legion is now a secret police squad covering Queen's paedophilic shenanigans
>This is why Eren ran away from the island
Isayama you glorious madman

She probably abuses the boys and plays doctor and dress up with the girls.

Armin will eat Annie and become the colossal faggot.

>become

No kidding but I wonder if SC became corrupt now, manlet already was asking about favoritism for SC which is fair because they suffered a lot but I wonder if that guy Hanji tortured was foreshadowing that, that someone has to play that role

>Queen's
Zackly. He want's to make more art.

>Queen
FT for Hisu, Queen Queer!

>kill off eren's mom and eren's original squad to make mindless titans look scary
>mindless titans just job instantly to manlet anyway
>kill off elite squad to make annie look scary
>she just jobs instantly to manlet anyway
>kill off mike to make zekek look scary
>zekek just jobs instantly to manlet anyway

>French revolution against monarchy
>Reign of Terror
>Russian revolution against monarchy
>"You are not starving, when your woman start eating their children then you may come and say "we are starving""

Mindless were so fucking scary at first, I was very satisfied and relieved when one was killed
They just look kind of dumb now

That would be really lame. Isayama and his boner for PLOT TWEEEEESSTSS has got out of hand.

When's the next chap/leak?

>Plot tweest
No one in the SL know anything about ruling a nation. The only one who knows is
>Zackley

next week

Around February 5th or 6th

february

only two more weeks left. feels like forever

>167608077
Actually even him never had to deal with anything but a bunch of soldiers.

Who says that he's a bad guy though?
He hated the noblemen that's all. Erwin also had other priorities than "saving humanity" yet he did a pretty good job at that.
As long as he gets some marleyan VIPs for his art collection he will likely be a good de-facto ruler for Paradis.

Zackley clearly isn't mentally adjusted and probably not eldian.

>probably not eldian.
Why wouldn't he be eldian? The guy in the shitmachine seemed to think he was, anyway.

I finally caught up today from chapter 50 years ago.

It has been a wild ride, the whole big reveal was amazing, and Eren being kinda cool is not bad either.

Can't wait for midget Jesus to show up.

Re read the Marley chapters very carefully, they are a lot deeper than you might think

My brothers, I brought to you the endgame right here

What do you mean?

I want to FUCK Sasha!
Too bad she probably stinks because of all the meat she eats.

they all probably smell pretty bad user. Constant strenuous physical activity, always put in dirty/bloody/smelly situations, low hygiene standards/tech.

Everyone stinks, not just Annie.

Manlet probably smell of flowers.
And Mikasa is Asian so she doesn't sweat.

I find the building of the Marley setting really enjoyable. Isayama included a lot of details and subtle cues to those new characters. It is easy to skip them because you just want to know the story, but I recommend to read it again carefully, to consider each character point of view

Whichever one of you faggots is selling EL yaoi on ebay, fucking stop

>everyone smell bad
>manlet only washes Hanji
I'm so happy!

>>manlet only washes Hanji
Because she is the only one who doesn't shower at all. Isayama compaired her to a smelly otaku in the gekkan magazine.