>padded with useless next episode teaser
>still only freaking 22 minutes total per episode
>Changed format for 2nd half of the season
>The first 5 minutes is now the last 5 minutes of previous episode
>still have useless speech in the beginning
>still have useless chibi puppet theatre
>still have useless next episode teaser
>still freaking 22 minutes total
Do they want me to fucking drop this show....

why does shonen jump and crunchyroll try to push this anime so much? its objectively garbage.

it's not bad senpai, so long as you can get over the pacing issues

They want something kids actually read.

You're a lost cause when you shrug of bad pacing. Was Bleach also underrated user?

Black Clover is no where near Bleach levels of padding.

bruh I was gonna give this show a chance even though I knew it was bad but by episode 5-6 I had enough of every character screaming

Bleach was in Soul Society by now

>freaking
jump off a bridge

it's just Asta,
once you get over that part, it's a pretty chill show

>The first 5 minutes is now the last 5 minutes of previous episode
This is my only issue
It's almost offensive, I mean one thing is padding the show with slow scenes and dialogue and another is recycling so much footage.

This is classic studio pierrot. They are stretching the series for dvd box sets. They want this to be the next naruto. The problem is black clover doesnt have a decent arc so far like the land of waves arc.

At least the girls are cute in black clover

>At least the girls are cute in black clover
Pretty much the main reason I'm bothering with this show.

>every character screaming
so you haven't watched the show

Same here, Noelle is the main reason I'm not dropping it

New chapter is out

watched until episode 8, the thug fire guy yells almost as much as Asta.

Puppet theatre was the only thing I always looked forward to before dropping it.

Sir I do not think you understand Black Clover

Black Clover is not an interesting story, the characters are pretty bland, and everything about it feels super safe and generic. It has only one strength, and that's it's absolute breakneck pace.

The anime takes the one and only strength the series has and throws it out the window, turning the pacing into yet another weakness

the MC is AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNOYING AS FUCK

the only reason to watch this is for the girls but even they cant redeem how shit this series is

So, the anime sucks, but how about the manga?

WHAT ! WHAT !!??? ARE THEY FUCKING GAY ??!! WTF !!!

>Do they want me to fucking drop this show....
Yes.

I am even dropping the manga because everything is too clinche.
>Friendship and nakama (OVERUSED and I have high tolerance)
>Nobility vs commoners (Almost every single filter villain is some obnoxious noble.)
>No sense of tension.

Just read Kimetsu no Yaiba instead.

hot take

TRULY THE BRIGHTEST OF ALL TIMELINES

You didn't drop it after the first episode? Is there something wrong with your head?

So this the series everyone called "The Boku no Hero Academia Killer" ha?

Just drop it already, you retard.
Stop wasting your time if you're not enjoying it

>It's not bad if it's bad

they need to hurry up and start making entire filler episodes about the girls. An episode like "sexy sorceress gets into a drinking contest against Kana" or "princesses find a weird cat who just keeps saying FRO THINKS SO TOO" and have to find the owner.

Am I the only one not bothered by the screaming? I mean I’m not trying to defend the show at all but everyone is talking about how Asta screaming annoys them but I’m really not bothered by it.

The screaming became kind of a meme because of some youtube compilation of the first episode

I wasn't that bothered with it either considering all the other problems I had with the show

>Nobility vs commoners
It's not a cliché if it's true. That's like saying green grass and blue seas are a cliché and the Namek saga was a clever subversion of a stale trope.

Good art
Lion anego a cute

The fact that they've already started padding out the series in the second episode is all you need to know.
Hell, it's not like they alternate filler episodes and plot episodes. In that case, you could at least skip some and be done with it. Instead, they chose to stretch the individual episodes in the most infuriating way possible.
This isn't Tsubasa, for fuck's sake.

the screaming is annoying but it's far from the series' worst problems. it's just the easiest thing to make fun of

Tell that to people who shit on VEG.

Anyone up to 142? This week's was so fucking good. Holy fucking jesus this manga in one issue just became one of the best of all time.

This dude really needs more focus.

YOOOOOO, A PROPER FUCKING JULIUS FIGHT. MAYBE WITH YAMI ADDED IN. I WANT THAT SO BADLY. LITERALLY THE ONLY TWO CHARACTERS WORTH READING THIS MANGA FOR.

You know Julius is going to die, right? Mel and Yami are next in line for Emperor. Yami doesn't want it- so Mel takes over.

spoiler alert

Who was Mel again?

Okay so do they share one body and no one should be supposed since in the early chapters maybe around chap 5 Vengeance was right near that slab with the stones

Also, Yuno still has that stone around his neck right? His most treasured thing

If you're asking, she's not into you.

literally the only reason to watch this

technically no
according to togashi gon is a girl

Yeah, I couldn't even remember who Mel is either.
Also, Julius dying this early would be so damn lame. His scene where he shows what a Magic Emperor should be like to Yuno and Asta was one of the best parts of the manga. And, he's just way too based in general.

Oh her, I just call her Leon,

>i-i-it's okay when others do it but not black clover