Darling in the FranXX

36 hours left motherfuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DARLI_FRA/status/956453038457208833
m.youtube.com/watch?v=93oihEbeKmw
m.imgur.com/a/KDZ5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for riding Futoshi's fat cock

>Hayami: The first impression I had of Kokoro-chan, which is what you’ll see now, is her gentle and unassuming character – her Madonna-like existence is at the forefront, and that’s what you’ll be assuming about her initially.
>But this is an ensemble work where human hearts and emotions collide with each other and that makes you aware that humans are so much more than [just being] human. You’ll see how so many aspects of her character are still a work in progress.
>There will be a method as to how she arrives at a certain point, but I do think she’s not a bad person by any means. She does have her own principles and is inwardly strong. That’s why there is much depth to her character.
TL:DR Kokoro will go full Hatoko at some point

I want to be 02's girlfriend!

PV for episode 3
twitter.com/DARLI_FRA/status/956453038457208833

Why were the only Franxx at Plantation 13 the ones for the new recruits, and Strelitzia, who had only been there for a day?
Shouldn't they have a garrison or something? Had Oni not been there, they would have been completely fucked.

What did Hiro really do in the cockpit?

Gave 02 her first orgasm.

Threesome doujins when?

He became the Pistil he was truly meant to become

Shit writing?

Either this or maybe Plantation 13 is not completely done, ot it's in a suposedly safe area.
seems more likely.

Can someone edit the sign to have it placed infront of Oni?

Maybe the absence of operational garrison is precisely why 02 was sent at Plantation 13.
Maybe they're completely overwhelmed by the Klaxosaur menace and Plantations get destroyed regularly.
Maybe the Klaxosaur attacked because Strelitzia or 02 were there.

hmm

The garden had defensive turrets. Maybe normal klaxos can be handled by that alone. Otherwise there would be no point to any turrets in the first place.

Strelizia!

This, you'd think they'd atleast have some units on stand-by when klaxosaurs attack rather than rely on point defence turrets and the kids.

The Garden and Plantation 13 are different things, I think.
The Garden is probably this snowy area with the tree and the raggy kids in the OP. It's where the kids are "made" and raised until they're evaluated and shipped off to the plantations.

Beatless is crying on you, bro

I want to ride Futoshi while I gag him with a baguette

Maybe they do. Dr. Franxx's team arrived specifically to attend the ceremony. Maybe they shuffle the defensive teams, so they were the assigned team for the duration of the ceremony.

Stop posting Kokoro

>Master1200
Expand Pixiv images before saving them. Hit V while mouse is on them or click em

36 hours till pegfags get BTFO for good, what a time to be alive

Awesome. Thanks.

I really really want more Ichigo cucking. I hope there will be a bountiful harvest.

I wrote a song for Ichigo...

Click on the arrows in upper left yeah

Kokoro. The Baguettes! Fill me up!

Yeah I can't wait.

Wholesome pair-bonding > Degenerate faggotry

Plantations could probably move. When the Kyoryu attacked, Nana said something about evacuating but Dr. Franxx disn't want to leave. Also in ep. 2, APE mentioned something aboutmeeting up w/ another Plantation.

The mass asshurt it will generate will be magnificent.

Look, buddy, even if Hiro doesn't end up physically wearing the butt handles, it should be obvious by now that he's still gonna be wearing the butt handles in the relationship.

I'm ready to an hero

Reminds me of the moving cities in Chrome Shelled Regios

Man, I can't wait to see other units from different plantations in action and its gonna suck watching them job so the kids can shine

This isn't Strelizia for people that are somehow still confused. Nor are those handles the right color for 0ni's suit.

>Mmm I like that look on your face Dahhling. It gives me great pleasure. Now, get on your knees.

We need a drawfag to get on with this

Anti-peg fags dreams crushed.

You strike true, crusader.

really weird to me that the protagonist metaphorically taking it up the butt is what's making or breaking this anime for some people

>it's in a supposedly safe area.

I think this seems more likely, we did see infrastructure like pipelines and those mining pit places. Unless they can build such things for virtually no cost, it seems like it should have been a safe area that they were built on.

Pegging also generates a lot of asshurt

What a retard.

I refuse until I get to ride Futoshi's cock until my ass sucks his dick dry

When as much when you guys see Hiro riding top.

Those tits look a bit exaggerated. 02 is streamlined for combat.

looks like she is going to pleasure herself with that fish

>36 hours left motherfuckers.
And then we have to wait a whole week again

It would be an interesting twist if they piloted in an unconventional way is all.

>panty & stockings style fanart
>yfw you realize its inevitable there will be fanart of 02 and Hiro wearing Senketsu and Junketsu

That makes me think, when is someone going to put 02 in the demon sisters' outfits?

That's not a stretch considering that she looks exactly like Hatoko.

>Fly Away Now transformation of Hiro and Zero Two into their plugsuits

Holy shit, make it happen.

>panty & stockings style fanart
When will we see 02 in Panty's outfit and Ichigo in Stocking's? Fighting over Hiro as Briefs.

Kokoro is shaping up to be best girl

And then they strip naked with Ping Pong Circulate?

That would be too much Trigger in one scene.

Fanart of Paprika in 02's uniform when?

No one cares about that. Comparing this mecha shitshow to 2011's seems more fruitful.

3 -> 3 -> 3 -> 2 -> [1]

>fanart
It's from the official yonkoma.

I just watched the episodes, and you fuckers had made me expect it to be much more explicit and lewd with all the shitposting this got. This is fucking nothing.

I hate this show, I can't understand why I want more of it

You just want to be triggered more and get more angry at everything, outrage machine-kun.

I'm just here for high impact romantic tension. The silly mecha stuff, comical men in mechanical monkey suits, and neat animation is just bonus.

I can't relate to that mentality but I've been listening to the OP song and originally I thought it was meh. Yet I keep listening to it. So maybe it's not that meh after all.

reposting the staff listing for episode 4 Looks like Trigger’s finally starting to do shit

SB: Masayuki
ADs (and mecha AD I guess): Mayumi Nakamura, Tetsuya Hasegawa, Shota Iwasaki (I guess he's the mecha AD)
KAs: Shuhei Handa, Yuto Kaneko,Toshiyuki Sato, Kengo Saito, Tatsuya Miki, Hideki Nakagawa and Kai Ikarashi

No Sushio, Yoshinari, or Hori though

Could you repost the listing for ep 3 too please?

Was not episode 3 supposed to be packed with big names too? Preview doesn't look impressive at all.

Just wait for the 15 minute dancing scene that's the best animation of the season and ends in sloppy tonguefucking.

It has the ability to turn your rational brain off.

but I actually enjoyed space patrol luluco, or is that different?

At least it's not Trigger.

Sure thing.
SBED: Akai
Action: Imaishi
AD: Megumi Kouno
KAs: Kouno, soty, miso, Masayuki Nonaka, Hamaguchi, Isuta Meister, Isao Hayashi, Kazuhiro Miwa, Sakiko Uda, Satoshi Yamaguchi, Noriyuki Imaoka, Kyoushirou Ezawa, Shuu Sugita, Naoya Takahashi, Kazutaka Sugiyama Taishi Kawakami
That background animation towards the end was pretty cool, and Megumi Kouno as an AD is pretty impressive as it is. A lot of animators on Fate/Apo #22 are on board too.

>sleep
>wake up
>it still isn't darling saturday

>A lot of animators on Fate/Apo #22 are on board too.
You mean the ones who animated Atalanta vs Jeanne and not the ones who animated Karna vs Sieg, r-right?

>Trigger
>crap animation quality
>Hiro is a cuck
>robots look more brain damaged than the MC of slow start
>Sup Forums loves this show
it all makes sense now

> yfw Dosh King's descendant has his own plantation (aka plantation 1, the very first plantation that comissioned by Takarada zaibatsu) and challenges plantation 13 in mecha battle.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=93oihEbeKmw
m.imgur.com/a/KDZ5s

just sit back and take in all the webgen user

>why isn't it CGI?
>why don't they look like gundams?

Jump up your own ass and die.

Is this show good? I see a thread on the front page every day. I watch trigger for sex and violence with mach speed, not cute girls.

Reminder to ignore them

>A lot of animators on Fate/Apo #22 are on board too.
Thank you based A-1

>I watch trigger for sex and violence with mach speed
Then you're golden user

>Hiro
>cuck
please explain

>Megumi Kouno
This is gonna be good

It's a romance with mecha action as a side dish.

Hiro isn't a cuck, he's just gay.

It isn’t that good.

I hope she isn't gonna be stuck as the "I'm in love with him but I'll never tell him and he won't notice it" character.

Cause what a fucking waste.

Do you think darlifra will go full E7 with their romance and drop that femdom shit and let Hiro and 02 realtionship feel grounded and meaningful

thats what im really hoping for at least

just watch it