Classroom of the elite

Can someone explain the read order for this pastebin? pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru

The anime ends with volume 3 so you'd start with 4 then 4.5 but then there's a ton of random parts translated from different chapters (5,6,7,7.5). Are these unique in that they're only monologues or have the chapters just not been translated yet?

OTP

>Ded ship sunk in 7.5
Keifags and Sudoposters BTFO.

>what did he mean by this?

>another thread that wasn't created by TL user
>shipping war and bait in the first two replies
Ignore. Don't even bump this.

Canon OTP of the series.

Just read in ascending orders.

>Keifags
>BTFO

You wish. Keifags are literally the happiest fans right now. Their girl basically won the 50%bowl.

The translator should just use a wordpress blog.

sounds like the best option. what does the SS stand for in some of the titles?

the state of a horikitofags that gets worse ... Kek.

t b h if he did this and set up a patreon i'd donate if he translated at least 1 chapter a week

Short Story

I am still happy user. What to do?

Short story, or basically for this series an extra story of a character usually done in monologue. You can read it after respectively after each related volume or just keep it for later. It'll add depth.

I don't know how to sage
so bump I guess

Celebrate this victory against all odds, breaking tropes and beating the main heroine like no one else did. Then wait for glorious TLanon to post his translations of the rest of the novel to get more of our adorable lovebirds Kei and Kiyopon.

Another thread not done by translator user? Well, I'll just listen to the new Breaking Benjamin song and then sleep, see you guys in the translation thread.

Yes, the anime end with volume 3. You can start reading on volume 4. As for the random part, it was bonus chapter from each volume that TL user have been translate before. Example, after reading vol 4, read Ichinose 4 SS, and Karuizawa 4 SS.

How to (raise) make your genki-type (boring) girlfriend fallen in love with you
- Step 1: Manipulate so she got bullied
- Step 2: Save her
- Step 3: Of course, continuing manipulate so she got bullied again by cold buckets
- Step 4: Save her again. Do it lately (must be strong enough to do that though)
- Step 5: Buy cold medicine for her as Christmas gift (genius move)
- Step 6: Telling her you want to experience sex with another girl (savaged)
- Final Step: Call her by first name (Tauwaiiiiiii….)
Enjoy your victory! You based 50% bastard

You forgot the best sentence, user.

Speak in a monologue saying that she could become more than a friend (his wife more precisely) ...

Assuming that we are halfway in the series, it's a perfect time for our MC to have a relationship beyond friendship, to have a bond where he can share and experience lots of stuffs with someone. As we get more developments with other characters with coming arcs and revelations, his development with her will be constant throughout. Karuizawa already confirmed to be involved in volume 8 alongside 50% since he already introduced her as someone that he trust to that new guy. I wonder if the breakup between Karuizawa and Hirata has been made public, because it doesn't seems so yet as far as I've read.

If you want to know how 50% sounds like when he's all shy or in love, watch Tsuki ga Kirei

Tauwa!

As for Kei; Suguha from SAO or Kirino from Oreimo

Tauwa!

>Step 6: Telling her you want to experience sex with another girl (savaged)
i miss this, can someone explain?

A small part in Chapter Arrow's Destination where 50% talked with Kei

"To tell the truth, I did have some thoughts about dating Satou."
"T-there, the truth is out!"
"If I had begun dating her, I think I could have experienced many different things."
"What’s that, this many different things?"
"What couples end up doing, something like that."
I told her as indirectly as possible. Of course she should know what I meant.
"Haa!? You, so you planned on dating her for that lowly reason!?"
"Don’t you also want to do it?"
"D-don’t ask me! That's like another world to me!"
"Then, haven’t you thought that you wanted to jump into that world yourself?"
"That’s— that, you know, that depends on my partner right?"
"…Well, it’s not with whoever I guess."
I tried to imagine it, of course, I also wished there was a partner that was good for me.
"That’s right!"
"But I wasn’t really dissatisfied with Satou."
"Mu… Then you did you reject her confession? You could have experienced this unknown world like you said!"
"You don’t need to be that angry with me."
"I’m not angry!"
Hundred of out hundred people would answer that she was angry. I didn’t have to think twice why she was angry though, obviously.
"If I had chosen to date Satou, would you have been beside me now?"
"Eh?"
"That is the biggest reason I didn't choose her."

Koenji best boy

Pretty smooth for a social autist.

damn he plays her and everyone like a goddamn piano
thanks user
for some reason he always reminds me of robert greene books, some like icarus story, also appear in 48 laws of power
arisu's limpness and 50%'s bland expression also reminds me of talleyrand

Canon OTP. Other OTP that we can expect after this volume is Ike and Shinohara (Tsun-Tsun), Ichinose and Nagumo (sex drive), also Horikita and Sudou (they are mooted by Kushida as a question but if she knows, others will too). I'm not sure if other has been mentioned.

At least two of the three idiots are getting along with their girl with the exception of Yamauchi still looking for someone.

Two of the 3 Idiots are getting progress except Yamauchi still searching for his love.

>Shinohara
Im sorry. Who?

Shinohara is a girlfriend of Ike.
Shinohara and Ike went to Christmas dinner together.

Wow, what a progress of Ike, congrats for him.

Why is the dragon-boy so obsessed with Horikita in the anime? Is it the same in the novel?

Yes in the novel he likes to pop up here and there. It doesn't help that 50% pinned their island victory to Horikita, so Ryuuen started to target her before realizing that there's someone else pulling the strings. As I said in the past thread, to the upper tier characters Horikita and Katsuragi are easy as fuck to read and Ryuuen knows she's not cunning enough to come up with these tactics.

>Ryuuen knows she's not cunning enough to come up with these tactics.
afaik he suspected it, yes, but only knew for certain at the end of vol 5

THank you .

I'm going to be dumping an entire chapter later tonight. Probably in another thread if this one dies. In a few more hours I'll be dumping the entire Arrow's Destination chapter translation. Then tomorrow I'll finish off and dump both the double date chapter and the Ryuuen/Manabu part.

Shinohara is kinda cute you know. Better than Ibuki I must say.
This thread most probably still alive by that time. Thanks TL user!

>user
Just asking if you will also translate ibuki's part ? And the ayanokouji group part ?

Having recently finished the anime and finding out the drastic changes feels weird. I still like Horikita and consider her as best girl though.

Then is basically the entire vol user.

Nothing wrong with that user. You can like any girls you want. Just not Ibuki or you'll be judged to death. Kushida is acceptable but barely.

No one actually really hates Horikita as a character.

What people hate is what the director did to change everything in her favor.

>Just not Ibuki or you'll be judged to death

there's an ayanokouji group part?

Oh, your right..sorry

Ibuki
Mio
DESSSSSU!!!

>No one actually really hates Horikita as a character.
no, some anons are put off by her arrogance and cuntishness. Although I suppose that's hating her as a girl not as a character

Can you translate the other parts like the scene between Shinohara and Ike and the Ayanokouji's Group.

Are the two officially a couple just want confirmation?

Dumping some stuff I did after 7.5

By the way, I don't remember some of your request so If you don't mind you can write them here, I'll only take five. Sorry anons.

Kiyotaka and Hiyori reading books together over tea

Nice Tauwa!

False, she has traits that makes it really easy to dislike her. The anime alters small things to make her more likeable to the audience, she doesn't actually develop until volume 5 while in the anime she goes all dere and realizes her shitty mindset by episode 12. They also made Manabu look like a cunt when he's really a nice guy, thus making the viewers feel sorry for Suzune. Giving her more scenes that don't belong to her and cutting the screentime from other girls also helped her out. If you watched the anime with no prior knowledge your favourite girl will probably be Suzune.

AAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S HAPPENING. GOD BLESS YOU, DRAWFAG-SAMA.

Tauwa!

Subarasii

Based drawfag user.

Ken's going to fuck Suzune's tight little pussy after the game so hard she'll need a cane to walk the next day.

Cutest shit I ever seen, specially the aniketed thing. I request something about Hasebe and Sakura, it can be just them hanging around, the two of them posing or whatever you want drawfag-sama.

>Horikita
>being the bottom
c'mon user, she'll be the one doing the plowing

I finished the anime yesterday, I found it pretty good. Thanks for posting the pastebin, I will check it out. Having an hard time picking the best girl, even though I have a strong urge to breed with Sakura.

>aniketed
*Animated

>Having an hard time picking the best girl
Here . This should make the decision for you.

Hold on guys, if Sudo is first in grip strength test and 50% is second (obviously we know that he was holding back a lot), where's Kouenji?

Correct me if I am wrong, isn't that the gf of the class representative?

Yeah. Hirata's the name of the class representative. Her name's Karuizawa. Hirata fucks Karuizawa every night. This was made canon in the latest volume.

koenji didn't have time for little kiddie games. that includes any kind of participation in the sports festival. he never got his grip strength measured

He didn't participate because he doesn't want to break the scale - that - if he was even interested with it to begin with.

Oia Oia, Pretty Girl.

You mean fake girlfriend. In the latest volume, she decided to stop pretending to be couple with him.

Yes. After V4 she started to progressively become more and more important to the point she is now the actual main heorine. At this point,
she is, by far, the closest person to the MC and she has very cute interactions with him.

I wanna hear Shoya and Ayana reenact this scene

Based user! I request Horikita wearing a beautiful and elegant black dress of your choice. Thank you!

Just waiting for Selina to drawn another awesome Kiyo x Kei fanart after he/she finishes Reading this volume(If he/she didn't already)

Pixiv artists gotta step up their game for this series. Overall quality is crap.

Sekina*

In the novel he doesn't even know who is is before after volume 3. He just provokes them with words.

Is there anything cuter than Kei's "mou" and "tauwa!"?

We don't know that yet but it should be heading that way because they understand each other well.

This thread was created by the anime only watcher, dont you both fag got trigger, okay?

NICE liar .

Not yet. The two clearly want sex, but this will happen only after the Nagumo arc

Hirata? the gay Hirata?

Yep, Kiyotaka and Hiyori reading books is good.

I was talking about Ike and Shinohara not Kiyotaka and Kei.

What's Tallerand?

Fake Girlfriend, dont trust another user that say they are a lover, because fake is fake after all, and they want to break up later.

I want to kiss Kei.

>I'll be calling you 'Kei' then.

We know, Kiyotaka.

>Correct me if I am wrong, isn't that the gf of the class representative?
Eh? Nande? Doshite?

>It's over

Kiyotaka my boi, that's yearning. A feeling of wanting someone. You're about to learn what love is. Go on son, make daddy proud.