Drawthread

Drawthread is a thread where things get drawn

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/rRBYFf0.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtube.com/watch?v=0MslIZ_ivgg
twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=1819
i.imgur.com/ljmUhkY.png
i.imgur.com/QlIYi6n.jpg,
youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1505/32/1505329505889.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Kajou and Nagatoro getting the smug fucked out of them.

Requesting Kaede in a school swimsuit. Bonus for the swimsuit to be skintight

Reposting.

Requesting Yozora wearing Laura's outfit or just have them doing something together.

Requesting non-beast Hitomi from Killing Bites and Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx sharing a big breakfast platter with everything drenched in honey.

I want you to see you do more monster girls. It's really cool.

Requesting a doujin parody cover where Sophia is dressed as Ghost in the Shell: SAC Motoko

Requesting Kalluto eating a big sausage

Requesting Kirari getting a happy happy orgasm. Preferably with legs showing, implied sex (have the actual action off panel, the main focus is her orgasm face and legs), and with heart eyes.

Anchor for Linefag

>doujin
It's doujinshi.

Requesting this honey badger meme but with Hitomi from Killing Bites

Thanks. I wish there were more requests of them. Before drawing for these threads I only drew for the Monster girls ones.

Requesting lewds be drawn of this Kinko. Or put her in a ninja outfit or bikini.

its fan comics, bozo

That's super cool too. I'll have to think of a good one for you to enjoy drawing.

Requesting Elsie piloting a fire truck mecha.

That is badass.

*fanzines

Requesting Raynare and Belial fusion

Requesting Sena and Yozora (left) holding hands while looking tsundere and embarrassed sorta like Mei and Yuzu (right)

requesting akko from little witch academia and deku from my hero academia being cute together.
possibly triumphantly raising their arms together

It's EVO time baby. Requesting Konata playing on a joystick customized with a picture of Kagami on it. (Have the perspective be Konata facing towards you as if you were the screen of the game)

for a moment from the thumbnail I thought she was doing that delinquent thing of holding a baseball bat behind her head

Requesting Futaba Odagiri sleeping with a loaf of bread or grinding her vagoo on a loaf of bread

Requesting the ultimate waifu with Rachnera's spider lower body, Akeno's upper body and wings, Witchblade Masane's arms, and Asagi's demon form head and skintone

I tried user, I never done requests before. Someone else can do a better job at this.

Activate it.

Awaken my almonds

Requesting this dated meme (Mega Milk) with Annie (End of series black top and blue booty shorts preferred)

AI AI AI AI

!!
Nonsense, Kashuu looks really darn adorable there. All I really wanted what a cute, embarassed Kashuu and you did it just fine. Thank you, and please don't be scared to do more requests in the future.

Requesting Ranfan with her ninja clothes being torn up, barely covering her body.

Requesting Alicetaria warming herself up next to a campfire

Requesting Kogasa surprising the viewer with her huge futa penis

bleh

RIP moot

Requesting Nagatoro raping Senpai tied to a chair

Anchor

Requesting Abe Nana (left) showing her feet in a shy pose showing her feet/soles (pose examples in the right)

Requesting this with Shinobu

No problem user and thank you for your words of encouragement. I will try.

Requesting Granity and Pixie symmetrically docking

Requesting Altair firing her PPSh41 from the hip

Sorry I don't know if this request was finished, i've been gone from these threads for a while.

Requesting Asirpa (The Girl) as Zelda from (Zelda) If you could add Sugimoto (The Guy) Patting her back that would be a bonus.

simple coloring for fun

Daaamn, that's nice

Is the original artist here somewhere? I got a question. Did you post the colored Mirai carrying Lala picture?

Pretty

Requesting colouring of pic related

Das nice.

That's real good Friendo

Requesting naofumi iwatani doing like in the "sometimes i'm mad, sometimes i'm not... as mad" pic:
i.imgur.com/rRBYFf0.jpg

Requesting Meiko dressed as SCIV Ivy.

Nadeshiko from Yuru Camp asking user if he needs help to pitch a tent

Requesting Nagatoro Raping a chair, tied to Senpai

Seconding this one

Requesting Annie turned into a black girl (don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

This is an anchor post for

Requesting Oboro and Asagi in normal clothes having a catfight over a popular orc plush toy

Requesting someone color this delivery I got from the drawfriend whom I love so much.

I'm burned out right now I'm sorry

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Reimu trying to solve the Royal Pyraminx:
youtube.com/watch?v=0MslIZ_ivgg
twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=1819

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

Cover Ref/Style: i.imgur.com/ljmUhkY.png

Requesting Naraku in a Golisopod mascot costume

Requesting GyateGyate/Ohayo face of IA.

Yes, in favor of what I said about curves being aesthetic.

Requesting Seo (left) barefoot and posing her barefeet in Ishtar's pose (right)

Requesting left pic with Itoshiki Nozomu

Requesting Mammon barely fitting and slightly uncomfortable in Vanessa's outfit

Tamamo Cat dressed like Lum from Urusei Yatsura

There was a request for Kii but I haven't seen it recently. Why not try it?

Requesting Hana with anything breast/cleavage focused, but other ideas could be a cheerleader costume, an outfit like i.imgur.com/QlIYi6n.jpg, taking a selfie, or wearing a cheongsam.

What body part do you want focused on, OR?

Jeanne d'Arc wearing a cute boxing outfit with the shorts, mid-shin lace boots, and gloves. Cheerful and energetic if possible, an excuse to be a 'berserker' class?

Anywhere is fine, but the school swimsuit must be the main focus

Is ass OK?

I prefer the front

Requesting Hatsune Miku in Houseki No Kuni's style. I thought about her having big gem pigtails last night and i can't get the image out of my head now.

Front it is, then

I asked another time but it wasn't you, it seems

I said I wanted to focus more on the chest area because that is the appeal of school swimsuits

Hm? When I asked if you were OR last time, you said you weren't?

I think that was someone else, I was playing Skyrim the whole day so I didn't pay much attention to the thread

Oh, that's all consistent, then.

Requesting Ikamusume with her hands on her hip, leaning forward, lifting up her perky breasts with her tentacles

Anyway, I'll start and finish before the weekend is over

Requesting nao, karen, and rin as a trio of lesbians hunting for prey.
But nao is the one actually being hunted by rin and karen without her knowledge.

/r/ Kaneda on his bike stealing the Olympic flame from the torch bearer (Tetsuo) en route to the cauldron.

Be vewy vewey quiet, I'm hunting lesbians. Hehehehehehe.

/r/ing your waifu eating mountain dew mixed with bacon grease

Requesting Haruhi Suzumiya dressed up as The Juggernaut, Bitch.
For inspiration: youtube.com/watch?v=3zbln0Syph8

Requesting Noire or Black Heart dressed as Kratos.

Requesting colors, please

Color ref: desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1505/32/1505329505889.jpg

Nice job, senpai!

Do you have a blog? I feel like I've seen your work on other boards

Requesting what's described in this post