>gohan is eliminated
>doesn't get new transformation
>doesn't fuse with anybody
>doesn't win tournament
>all of my theories are wrong
>in another timeline I was right
>remember other timeline was destroyed by an autistic child
>mfw

I never thought I'd prefer the Future Trunks timeline to Super.

the timeline where gohan got eliminated faster was destroyed by an autistic child

I really like how Shin Budokai 2 expanded on Future Trunk's timeline.

>Achieved SSJ2 all by himself
>but couldn't handle the threat of Buu alone
>brought other timeline Z Warriors to his
>cool shit happens

I haven't even touched Super and I already know this game's plot alone shits all over it. Don't even get me started on the best Budokai gameplay.

Yeah, every Dragon Ball game that isn't called "Dragon Ball FighterZ" have all been undisputed horseshit and the people who actually like those games are what you called troglodytes or scat fetishists. So no, nothing that happens in this game is better than a single one of the 100+ eps of Super.

This game was amazing, there's also a GBA game that did something similar.

Piccolo's "What If?" story in Super Sonic Warriors, where he uses the Evil Containment Wave Mafuba to seal Buu away because he wasn't strong enough, but not before he wished back King Piccolo using the dragon balls to fight/beat/fuse with, all the while having Shenron in the background? Hell fucking yeah man, that shit was rad!

I always wanted to look up the what if stories in the game since I never played it. I heard they were even better than the Budokai 1 and Supersonic Warriors What Ifs

>>be me
WHO ELSE WOULD YOU BE? STOP IT!

stfu this is Sup Forums tradition

Bull fucking shit. Lurk more.

Mugen pic for the homothread is Sup Forums tradition. This is just autism.

Krillin's story was fairly good too from what I recall. Some others were solid as well. I should really play 2 some day.

Everything about this pile of shit arc screams them having no idea what they wanted to do with it. Whole thing was rife with filler and shitty inconsequential stuff happening. It's funny how, now that we're at the end of the arc where the entire thing is decided, it still feels like nothing of import is happening. What a huge fucking waste of time.

Blame Toei. The manga actually follows Toriyama's notes pretty decently and have better execution in general. There's still nothing important happening, but everything is pulled off better for the most part.
>Anything important happening
>In a tournament arc

It's literally the filler King Kai's tournament arc but worse

The manga is still pretty shit, and obviously a forced promotional tie-in to the anime; for example the previous chapter a big deal about whether or not Gohan would join the tournament and the following chapter just skips that entire plotline straight to the tournament.

126 preview pic.

You're very obviously newer than him you kukc

Where the fuck did you get the impression that it would be the focus of the next chapter? It was just said that Gohan would join in parallel to him not joining the u6 tournament.
If you expected any sort of filler recruit arc you're retarded, the manga never had any stupid filler of the sort. Eat svit toeipedro.

Godamn I always thought Toppo was strong fat, he was full bearmode all along.

I mean nothing important as in it feels like nothing has any impact on anything. They've been fighting for almost an hour straight in-universe but nobody is showing any signs of damage or fatigue from the extended battle. Characters are getting power-ups out the ass but then those end up doing nothing in the long run. It's like a hundred episode long series of false starts.

But seriously, what's up with 17 throwing rocks?
Just why?

Because in the previous chapter they immediately selected all the members (except with Buu instead of Frieza) and intentionally left out Gohan questioning whether or not he'll be joining them; the ending of the chapter was also about it.

>the manga never had any stupid filler of the sort.
Ah, you're just retarded I see. By that logic you can call entire new chapter filler.

Nice get, but that's a problem with Toei. Like the manga or not, the tournament is actually going to have some weight in there because Toyotaro is not rushing things up.
You might think the manga is rushed but that's because the anime just adds filler upon filler.

if you legitimately though Gohan was going to do something important in the ToP, then you need to reevaluate how much of a fanboy you are for someone whose only shining moment was beating Cell that one time
in every other instance with every other enemy Gohan has been a useless shit, yes even against Buu (Gohan acted so cocky that he completely threw the fight that he could have won in SECONDS if he stopped playing with his food)

Funny story: in Super, Trunks did what Vegeta, Goku, and Gohan were SUPPOSED to do and killed Dabura and Babidi before they even got the chance to revive Buu

Trunks was so on-point about getting shit done that Buu never woke up

>if you legitimately though Gohan was going to do something important in the ToP, then you need to reevaluate how much of a fanboy you are
It's not about being a characterfag, it's about Toei baiting people with what turned out to be filler episodes. Antigohanfags were even laughing about it.
Not only that, but Trunks got thrown a bone in the previous arc so people assumed that's the reason they brought Gohan back.

>it's about Toei baiting people with what turned out to be filler episodes.
No, its about Gohanfags overhyping him and misinterpreting a line. You sued this line for your shitty blanco meme.

only reason buu was even ressurected was because of goku / vegeta's ki.
Buu shouldnt even get ressed in future timeline because theres not enough ki in the world to do so.

You mean a single line everyone kept telling Gohanfags it meant nothing? See pic related for Toei actually trying to hype things but failing miserably at it.

its a good thing he didnt do much in this top.
Imagine if after not training for years he suddenly gets back into shape in a few weeks and reaches god level.
How much of a gary stue would he be?
At least they played to his strengths (scholar / tactician )

At least jobhan got a better cut then Tenshinhan, the STRONGEST human, but apparently the stupidest according to Toei.

You mean like Frieza?

Don't you mean Gohan's ki? Am I missing or mis-remembering something here? Didn't Kibito drain Gohan's (SSJ2) ki during the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament which gave a huge energy spike in Buu's resurrection?

Kibito and Shin allowed Spopovich and Yamu to absorb his energy at the tournament so that they could track him down, but that only resulted in returning about half the energy required. Vegeta and Goku battling arbitrarily is what caused his full revival, but that was just energy from the battle as opposed to drawing directly from the tap.

>watching dragon ball super
This is where you did wrong.

Gohan did well actually. But Gohanfags are paying for this because they overhyped him.

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

BWAHAHAHA GOHAN KEKS BTFO HOW CAN THEY EVER RECOVER!

this is the final humiliation for the gohanfags

Ebin reaction thread or mods finally starting to purge DBS off the board?

This kills the gohanfag

HA

>banning him after 6 hours, when the threas was already at page 10
For what purpose? You do it for free, you don't have to pretend to earn your paycheck

I mean DBS is cancer but I saw far worse OPs getting away with it. This doesn't look especially bad, though any attempt at shitting on Gohanfags is ok in my book.

Why are gohanfags so salty? The dude was the main character of dragonball for a while, did his work, settled down and had a familiy and didn't even wanted to participate in any of the top, let the man rest.

MODS = GODS

been a lot more (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) posts lately thanks mods

BASED MODS

BASED MODS

The chapter ended with Goku shocked at Piccolo mentioning he'll train Gohan you brainlet.