Re:Creators

I liked it a lot, it was really good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw9juHKtEEU&t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit show

Go back to drawing black lagoon, you hack!

I enjoyed the fuck out of this show.

i like the embodiment of tite kubo kamachi and miura

everything else is not good desu.

It was fun both show-wise and discussion/speculation-wise. And Altair was GOTY 2017.

why are there so many threads lately? just let it stay dead

Probably because Aniplex keeps doing dumb shit instead of giving this miracle of the universe her own world.

The mecha boy made it enjoyable even if he was the least relevant character. I want to watch the anime where he came from.

There's something so cozy about this OP. I love how the creations interact with their advertisements and billboards.

Also Altair is the best girl.

Season 2 when

incredibly mediocre in every regard. I regret having great expectations and hyping this show to myself and everyone else.

Don't mind me, just posting the best girl.

Why do people love Altair so much?
She was literally raging through the entire show, and her only motivation was revenge. She acted like a 6 years old child when you take away their candy. No character development whatsoever - if we don't count the last 15 minutes of the series. She was as naive as a child too. I'd forgive her if she didn't recklessly killed anyone who got in her way (of retarded revenge). She wasn't even loyal to her creator, only to her own emotions.
So once again, I'm curious: what's so good about her?

They related to her for the same reasons you already stated.

>So once again, I'm curious: what's so good about her?
Her tragic past more specifically, her creator

I think the rawness of her personality is what makes her the most appealing.
She is more or less unfiltered and conveys her emotions so well.
You should also keep in mind her 4th wall breaking angle during ECF where she shows a large degree of self awareness that will help with her final push.
After all nobody will associate with her goal of mass genocide across the universe, but she makes it a spectacle and the outcome the viewers crave to see.
Her talk with Blitz in Ep.15 where she displays affection to the one who can sympathise with her dilemma.
What she does is not easy for her either, and because of that she sometimes fails to deal against her enemies with grace.
She has a different attitude against Alice and Selesia, and Blitz, Charon and Sho in the same situation.

I mean that part was the one that I enjoyed the most, but it still didn't give her character much more depth. If anything, the ending just showed us how underwritten she was imo, even compared to some of the human protagonists. Or was this deliberate?

>Or was this deliberate?
That's the point. This is a story of Sota making up for letting his envy get the best of him.

Altair's pretty much this anime equivalent of BRS, Sonichu, and that Bat kid of Paranoia Agent

There is also the fact that the foundation of her existence is Setsuna's troubled side rather than how Souta perceived her, so her actions build Setsuna as her alter ego.
Altair as a character in universe is exclusive to Setsuna's creativity, plight and personality, that's how she manages to come forward as herself when the final turn is taken in ECF

I see, it makes sense. I guess it's just not my kind of thing (though I had other problems with the show, but that's another topic).
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

There are also some visual cues that don't get spelled out in the show. World étude gives a bunch of details about her existence past the "real world" and the personal difficulties she is facing and that's less than half of the song itself.

>Why do people love Altair so much?
Audience in that universe have shit taste.

quite representative of our own universe

Yeah, it was pretty good.

Great design, cool abilities, chuuni as fuck and perfect representation of a suicidal teenager OC.

It was really good. I think it was my favorite anime of 2017.

The problem is how do you pitch this show to friends without it sounding retarded?

I think it's an anime everyone should try but not force themselves to watch.

I bet you really like DarliFra too, shit eater.

>Watching otaku b8

I watched 4 episodes before dropping it and can remember absolutely nothing about them.

>Jan 27th
I know nothing will come out of this but the hopes keep getting the better of me

>Why do people love Black Rock Shooter so much?
coz its based on the most famous vocaloid.

But how can Altair be GOTY when Megane was GOTY?

Shilling. Maybe RCfags are trying to get crunchyshit's anime of the year award.

>Megane
Shouldn't you be dead Mamika?

There's a few guys that only think with their dicks and are too new to already know 50 characters of the same type as her, but better. Same thing is happening with 02, aniplex knows how to bait teens.

BRS is cool in the music videos and she doesn't open her mouth to screech about her chuuni plans and rage at magical girls but to sing.

Name 50 characters the same types as her, but better. I'll be the judge whether they are better or not.

>O-ni
its p ovious
its incredible Dagashi Kashi fags are not complaining on their mc being copypasted.

>thinking with the dick
>The purest and most modestly dressed character of the year.

I love her to bits but don't find her to be sexy at all compared to Meteora.

>She acted like a 6 years old child when you take away their candy.

You know that taking it like a bitch doesn't make you "mature". It just makes you a cuck. I bet you're one of those people that if a nigger mugged you you wouldn't fight back because it would be "racist" and "beneath" you while you tip your fedora over your virtue signaling.

Trash show. Useless MC, unmemorable OST, bad animation, boring characters, way too much exposition and shitty ending. 3/10.

Waaait a second.

Only halal waifus here.

I just started this after stumbling upon this thread.
Dropped it after ep 8
The plot is as much of a clusterfuck as Altair's weird ass design. Too much being talked about, too much info, jesus christ let me breathe and just play a fight scene or something, I can't swallow all of this exposition METEORA CALM DOWN.
But seriously, this was pissed off OC vs actual franchises and it was an okay-ish idea I guess, however the execution is awful, and excuse me, how the fuck did Altair even gain consciousness in the first place? I find it hard to believe she REEEEEEEEEE'd her way into the real world, and they completely glossed over that for convenience reasons.

>creator killed herself due shitposting and digits
>waaahhh i'll destroy the world

>cuck
You have to go back.

>Creator's friend gave her a cold shoulder due to envy of her creation.
>Creator commit suicide due to shitposting over her creation.
>Creation came to life and brought in fictional characters of her creator's favorite stories/games into the "real world" in order to destroy it as a revenge for the shitposting.
>Creation was incomplete due to her creator's death, therefore her powers too vague to be defeated by any means.
>Creator's friend realized this, and therefore man up and recreate the creator in order to calm it down and therefore cease its rampage.

What's the point of posting stale and horrible bait? Anyway, Q&A and screening is happening today. Attendance is pretty good for a 6 hour event. The first one ended at around 4 a.m. in japan.

DarliFra is looking great so far and it might end up becoming better than Re:Creators.

Also Zorome reminds me of Rui but more aggressive.

It already is better., Re:Creators is failed potential with a hack director.

Go back to your fetish threads.

Ask them how Altair got world hopping powers despite being an incomplete character

and if she's an incarnation of Setsuna's sorrow and anger

>incomplete character
Why do you think so?

she have no story, period, just a concept that became popular through meme culture

She has a story in her song though. She's also a secondary character for an established universe.

Tell them I dont even remember MC's name since he was THAT forgettable, and ask them if whoever designed Altair's character was drunk

So Charon just hung around the ruins for six months without making any attempt to contact Selesia whom he supposedly cares about. Bullshit like this made me stop watching after episode 19.

Are you trying to get a response or something?

>Villian is a mary sue that goes unpunished for her crimes
Hiroe thought that was a good idea and the result was a 2 cour original with sub 3k sales aka flop.

That Villain was Godzilla.
You cannot defeat it, you can not kill it, it's popular despite the destruction it caused. The ONLY way to get rid of it is to give it what it wants, and it'll fuck off.

This is about Sota's redeeming himself for not supporting his friend when she need him the most; and which is why he recreate Setsuna to fixed the mess that he created.

Both Setsuna and Altair got hit by trains at the same time in their worlds, so Setsuna isekai'd to the fictional universe and Altair to the real universe.

Am I the only one who thinks the entire moral of the story is fucked up?
Girl killed herself and its because her friend didnt support her enough? What about the parents? What about sucking it up and not being a fucking pussy and jumping in front of trains?
Am I missing something? did MC bully her himself?

Watch the entire show again.

Setsuna was obviously retarded, she is a teenager who killed herself after all. But thanks to that a character that is completely equal to her in everything but is not her will enjoy eternal paradise.

The take away is that cyberbullying have dangerous consequence and that you should give your friend your support despite the fact that they're better than you; other wise, their OP creation will come to your world, with an army of characters from their favorite stories, to burn it to the FUCKING GROUND.

Setsuna was the disgraced artist and Altair was her work that surpassed her

Its explained in the show that the reason none of the "Bad" team do anything for the entire 6 month period, is because Altair wants to see what the "Good" team will come up with, she is self aware and knows that shes OP as hell, so she just finds it entertaining to dick around with them occasionally to watch them squirm, its her source of entertainment, but when she finds out they are gonna get "buffed" she takes an interest in the power of the Creators and what they can do to influence the Creations and decides to just chill out, its not like any of them could defeat her anyway.

Its pretty much why the show focus`s on the "Good" team for the second half, why they have seemingly lots of explaining, and down time, its to balance the fact that shes not in it causing trouble, so we see the "buffing" process more, what it takes to do it, and learn how the characters interact with each other during that time, then the final battle happens.

Never, the Story is fucking done.

Should have been more hobo camp scenes
>inb4 nobody would ever watch a show about cute girls camping

Altair is actually very dedicated so she went on a 6 months long training arc to learn her new skills and study the opponents while Meteora was practicing her speeches and Charon was drinking all day with Blitz.

>Altair is actually very dedicated

No, she's just hella autistic

Too bad we never got any interaction between Charon and Sho. Since they're both MC in their worlds they could have some interesting conversations.

Would have been fun, but just like Sirius was Matsubas huge surprise, Sho and Charon ended up being Altairs suprise to deal with the good teams main offense (considering Gigas Machina is treated more as a last resort).

Charon vs Sho fight would also be cool since Charon is not weak like Selesia. Unfortunately we only got to see Charon fight in his robot. So many missed opportunities in this anime.

>Why did my fanfic not happen

It was utter shit, I dropped it with 2 episodes left because with the fighting done I had no reason at all to keep watching. And I would even forgive if it had some nice fighting, but it was completely underwhelming.

>if it had been some nice fighting
Meant to write that.

ep 16, 17, 18 and 19 were awesome. Then the show went to shit.

Potentialfags really ruined the series for themselves with their own fanfics and epic twist ideas. They don't even know what they want yet continue to spill shit about visions of series that don't exist

This show would've been a lot better if Souta was the one who told Setsuna to kill herself. I mean, otherwise, he has no reason to be in the plot! He's feeling guilty for something he didn't do!

It's like someone going "Oh, if only I'd picked up the phone when my suicidal friend called me." That's nice, but it doesn't make you relevant, does it? You can fuck off home.

This show was really poorly done because everything was an anticlimax. It really need to be Fate / Fanfiction Night, but it utterly failed in that aspect. The only character arc I really liked was Charon / Selesia's, but that was way too brief.

I dunno, being in a position where the equivalent of Kirito or Tatsuya from Mahouka is dedicated to fucking your shit up is actually a very interesting dynamic. It's a shame they didn't really have to fight your typical Jesus-esque anime MC: Syo was a non-factor, even though he sort of had the Jotaro / Dio thing.

Also, the way they kept interrupting the fights was really terrible. Just let these faggots punch it out! More, Altair's entire team defected, which makes her bringing more and more people to the real world all the more pointless! You need to have mirror-matchups, or some consequences for the fights, or it's all pointless.

she is an edgy chunni who listens to linkin park

You're missing the point. What does Souta have to do with any of this? Would the story be different if they told him to just go home? He's not an animator, and he's kind of a shitty artist. Why is he still involved in this extremely serious shit? Doesn't Setsuna have, I dunno, parents or something who'd have more insight into her character?

DESU Gatchaman Crowds did the whole Cyberbully shit better.

Please gently fuck off.

Gatchaman Crowds was basically 'SJWs make an anime'. It really should've taken the Ryuuki mindset, with various empowered individuals with Gatchaman powers fighting to the death for their own individual desires.

You can't tell me that wouldn't have been awesome.

Elemental Symphony of Vogelchevalier needs its own show. Charon and Selesia were wasted in Re: Creators. Also sucked that the Hydra/Nix foreshadowing turned out not to be foreshadowing at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw9juHKtEEU&t=30s