What's his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/167572915/#q167588451
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Suffer happily ever after

To reunite with his beloved hakase

Death

So whats gonna happen on the moon?

He will meditate in the ocean forever while Ventricosus descendants use him as masturbation material.

case in point inb4 another ban

Suffering and death

Seriously what's wrong with discussing gems?

It is a manga after all. I bet this is a new janitor who never read a manga or watch anime before but was somehow assigned to Sup Forums.

It was the link to the last thread
A while back mods decided to """crack down""" on generals, which they only define by backlinks and persistent thread links like the jojo pastebin or the buyfag guide. But so long as you don't include those it doesn't count as a general, even if it pretty much is.

So weird. I don't care about generals. I can discuss stuff whether it is a general or not. I can even post discussion on VEG even though there are like 5 threads alive. It is weird that people are obsess with whether a thread is a "general" or not.

Magazine update.
Which gem will be the next?

Not praying. He's willing to sacrifice the gems in the endless conflict with the lunarians, or even let them follow Phos to the moon, but still he won't pray.

an user asked for a bortz one a while back, so i'm thinking that or alex
though idk if i want to do another one so quickly, as i am half of that compilation...

There is obviously something else going on. It was weird how he said "the lunarians objective is" and then instantly started to talk about humans. Humans werent exactly what the Prince said was their objective. I know the whole scene must be taken with a grain of salt but it was weird.

>A brilliant new solution against racism?
>Dealing with younger brothers and not having your dad all for yourself anymore.

Read these

> It was weird how he said "the lunarians objective is" and then instantly started to talk about humans
The sentence is hard to translate since it's just bits and pieces of a complete whole, so the English translators took liberties which might have skewed its meaning. I'll quote an user from some earlier thread:
>Basically there are 4 things to translate, and one of them is "no tameni", which in itself can be translated as "for the sake of" and in Chinese is "为了". If you fill in the blank with what lunarian has said to LaPhos, the whole sentence was basically that sensei was created by the ancient creature known as human so that they can pray and release the soul of the impured. I am not sure why the English group translated it as "so they might".

Also, he doesn't say "lunarians' objective", he just says "the moon's objective", not that it's particularly important.

That's really just nitpicking since using moon as the noun here naturally refers to the Lunarians, unless we're given a sudden reveal of the moon having a consciousness outside of the Lunarians

He used moon to basically refers to them as a group.

Also one thing to note from the next page is that, he already decided to stop praying before he discovered the gems.

So this means that there are other reasons than the gems that sensei stopped praying. Also it means that the gems just caught on the crossfire between sensei and the lunarians since the lunarians think that this may cause sensei to pray again.

There should be a really really good reason why sensei stopped praying.

The problem is quite literally too little information in that second panel, which is like a madlib without any specification on syntax.

The only useful information we get is "The objective of the moon", "the ancient creatures", and "for...". れ and た are just suffix for past tense, which means you can choose almost any verb out of the dictionary for them.

You could just make a sentence that says "The objective of the Lunarians is to satisfy their sexual desires with the ancient creatures whom they fancy".

Being sad and alone.

Or you can filled in the blank with the information that Aechmea provided and it would make sense. I believe that Aechmea was telling the truth (and at the same time hiding something else).

undergoing the gem equivalent of sokushinbutsu

You shouldn't translate according to your headcanons. Even if it seems quite possible to be true.

That is true, it's just that the way English translators worded it: "What the moon is after is the ancient creatures ...ing, so they might ...ed" makes it seem like the lunarians want to get ahold of those creatures and do something with them.

Excuse me but what was the reason the last thread was pruned?

Don't jinx it. Just don't bring it up.

If I'm reading this right, the 3rd panel is acting as the end of the sentence he starts in the 2nd panel. This is because it's very difficult to end a sentence with た.

So if I were to hazard a guess, the Japanese sentence would be as follows:
A. 月の狙いは
B. 古代生物に
C. (作ら)れ
D. (成仏)のために
E. (生まれ)た
F. 私自身にある

In English, this becomes
A.The lunarian's objective is
F. with me
C. who was (creat)ed
B. by the Ancients
E. and (born)
D. for their (salvation)
Obviously anything in parenthases is just a guess filler for the ellipses in the original, so it could confirm or contradict Aechmea for all we know.

What's with the little building in the back, anyway?

A storage shed I think, according to the blu-ray.

Okay, sensei.

I don't think it even was there in the manga (Phos looks to the north in the picture, exactly where the building would be), but from ep. 10 which showed gems taking some resources from there I assumed what said.

Assumed what said, I mean.

Oh wait, I just realized Phos isn't looking north. Silly me.

Could someone repost the comic of Phos raping Cinnabar?

desuarchive.org/a/thread/167572915/#q167588451

The weirdest thing about the gems going to the moon is that they didn't seem to think much about what kind of effect it would have on everyone else

Thanx.

I missed the discussion, but holy shit Ichikawa, let the guy have some peace

That's why the really old and the really young should never mix.

Perhaps they did know how other would feel, but thought it would justify itself if their friends could be brought back.

but if ichikawa didn't show it as a full dialogue means that there's is more to it, it's not the same as what achmea said..there's something else ichikawa is hiding

I wonder if next chapter he will talk about other possible paths or just fuck off to the ocean.

The reason the dialogue wasn't included was to show that Sensei really can't disclose restricted information. That doesn't necessarily mean there's more to it.
The is a thing Sensei is hiding, however, which is the reason he doesn't pray.

Well, we still don't know exactly why Sensei stopped working or what the consequences of praying would be. Aechmea doesn't seem to have been lying about what they know about Sensei so far, unless it's something that he's omitted to tell Phos for whatever reason.

Do the shadows rushing behind Cinnabar in the OP have any particular shape?

How awkward would it be for the gems to suddenly start living with the lunarians. Like going to live with your kidnapper because you had a fight with your dad.

They probably won't mingle that much, maybe Cicada will try to be nice to Alex to help her get over her lunarian rage.

does anyone have art of gems other than phos/lapis in the moon outfit? I'm collecting them, I'll post what little I have.

thats all I have.

It would be really disappointing if all the gems got the same outfit.

thanks anons

I'd like it, the moon outfit is great, and I think the gems would be too weirded out by wearing individualistic clothing over the same uniform.

Perhaps they could give them matching outfits but different from Phos'. I would be fine with that.

Reminder not to make another thread when this one dies even though it's been autosaged for whatever reason

Why not?

Well, there isn't really anything more to discuss at this point.

Because it'll just be deleted or pruned because it was made before this thread reached the post limit despite being autosaged

Makes sense.
But the mods are still faggots.

Why? Are duplicates not allowed? Is the mod trying to enforce generals on Sup Forums or something?

Nah, they're trying to not encourage generals to exist.
The problem with this is that popular series will pretty much always have a thread up anyway and if you try to prune those there will be a worse reaction than just keeping it to one thread, but series that are smaller will get their threads pruned if they try to keep one up 24/7 (which is something I agree with, but the inconsistency causes misunderstandings)
So MiA threads stay up even though it's mostly people furiously masturbating to the characters, but HnK threads get removed because it's not that popular and won't cause that much of a fuss if they do get removed

Uh oh, mods being fags, what a surprise. It will always be the same, one zealous cunt will go ham for a few months and then burn himself out. Good riddance.

>the one formerly known as Phosphophyllite
So Laphos is now officially Notphos?

We'll just make a new thread in the future anyway.

There lived a certain gem in the school long ago
He was tall and strong, in his eye a white glow
Most gem looked at him with terror and with fear
But to depresed chicks he was such a lovely dear
He could preach the his lies like a monk
Full of ecstasy and fire
But he also was the kind of brother
Who would betray sensei.

La la LaPhossu
Lover of the Lunarian prince
There was a slug that really was gone
La la LaPhossu
School's greatest dusting machine
It was a shame how he carried on

He is the Faux Foes Phos

antarc is the only one who can stop phos now
he will take phos out to protect his beloved sensei
his revival will save gemkind

These rocks are cute!

Euclase can stop Phos.
We will build a roof and the Lunarians will pay for it.

Eclase! Euclase!

euclase giant eyebrows will stop phos