Black Clover

Chapter out. Very interesting stuff and development happening.

Thought their goal was also Gauche. Seems they were enough with that stone for now.

Yami in the Golden Dawn

>Being Finral is suffering

predictable ending but with a nice twist to it.

Really great twist, didnt see this development happening at all. Loved it!

He's here

So Licht and William are NOT the same person, right? The way Licht was speaking made it sound as if him and William were friends.

If you want to go a differenty way than Licht, then don't let him do the stuff he's doing, you moron

YU-GI-OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

He's definitely possessed based on his wording.

(not) SURPRISE, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Well, all of us thought William and Licht were the same person until talk between Yami and William in Yggdrasil, so we discarded that.

Turns William = Licht, but they aren't the same person. It's more like Yugi and Atem

Is Julius going to die, anons?

End

Licht/Will doesn't seem hostile

He didn't seem hostile to Yami neither, we know what happened

Also, William is partly guilty for screwing with Fuegoleon

I doubt it. He's the ME for a reason.

So Licht actual magic is possession magic and he can use any magic of the body he possess?

I can see two things happening

>Julius is screwed/killed
>William becomes new Magic Emperor

OR
>Julius manages to repell Licht
>He's going to boe way more Licht than William from now

In both cases, Golden Dawn's captain position gets empty, so I can see Yuno becoming new Captain easily

PD: If Licht wanted his plans to go smoothly, I think best idea would have been to him to do nothing. William was going to be next Emperor for sure, so he only had to wait

Licht is basically Greed from FMA

Not gonna lie, I like this idea a lot

no, all the elves are possessing people. This possession is just consensual. Licht's magic is just light
Context seems to imply that this is just gonna be a talk but it might turn dirty later

>will he die?
Well the small snipits of time magic he has shown so far are all bs level so probably not.

>I can see Yuno becoming new Captain easily
Lol that's not gonna happen. There are many others that are higher ranked than him and were in Golden Dawn for longer. Noone will accept Yuno as captain. I can see Yuno become Vice Captain tho

>William called Yami to Golden Dawn so that he's away from the Black Bulls base when the WNE invades.
All according to Keikaku

The elves all seem to be possessing other people's bodies, like the girl in the witch forest arc. Licht appears to be no exception, though William is apparently aware of it and consents I guess. I'm still wondering about Licht's half human kid from the past though, if it's not William.

Well it's fucking obvious that he third hokage is going to die at the hands of Orochimaru. Tell me you didn't see this coming a mile away.

What little we've seen of Julius' magic has been OP as fuck, not to mention if they do fight, it will surely attract the attention of loyal clover mages. I'm sure he'll be fine.

So it may be unlikely, but the fact that Fuego didn't wake up and say "William is the one who nearly killed me" makes me wonder if there are more traitors among the magic knights.

>but the fact that Fuego didn't wake up and say "William is the one who nearly killed me" makes me wonder if there are more traitors among the magic knights.
He didn't wake up and say that because he's in a coma. I don't know how you drew a connection to there being more traitors

>He didn't wake up and say that because he's in a coma
That's literally my point. The fact that Tabata didn't have him wake up to reveal William as the traitor makes me think that at some point Tabata will wake him up and he'll reveal another traitor.

is this litch the same as the one before or that other litch shown in the earlier arc was some clone or imposter, because if he is the same litch he is fucked

there was never a fake Licht afaik. This is the real Licht

Jesus, this chapter was even more of a trainwreck than usual.

Kek thats literally Diavolo reveal.

he is actually so fucked then, also he is so beautiful

So all of what's happening is linked to what Yuno is going to find in Night Eye's base, isn't it?

It's sad that people are shocked by this. Please tell me everyone saw this coming. I need my sanity.

I'm shocked that Litch is hot

I want to breed with this thing even if it kills me in the process

I expected William being the traitor and there being some kind of connection between William and Licht.
I didn't expect that they would share a body

Worth it

I was sure William was son of licht.

They better not pull real-life relativistic and use the fact that "light moves not in time, only in space!".

Julius has already said that Licht is faster than his time magic when they first met.

That's not just what I meant.

Any obvserver always sees everything as moving at lightspeed through timespace.

c^2= (cdt'/dt)^2+v_x^2+v_y^2+v_z^2.
Where t' is the obvserved's time and t the observer's.

As a consequence, light, which moves at lightspeed through space, doesn't actually move through time. That's why photons never spontaneously desintegrate.

Didn't Licht get his arm messed up by Julius? I thought he wasn't able to fix that but here it seems fine.

probably a mistake by Tabata

>Yuno becoming new Captain easily
This is the stupidest opinion, not only is he not the strongest, he's not the most experienced either. In what way could be captain

She is a miracle of the universe.

Who is stronger than him in the Golden Dawn?

Nope its William body so it didnt get fucked by magic. I mean if they share same body then Vengence would have fucked up arm so conclusion is Licht is using Captain body but he himself is in his base.

Jamon

No, it's just that William and Licht don't share injuries/scars for some reason yet to be explained. You see how William's face scar goes away when Licht takes over. If it was just Licht using William's body, the face scar would remain. For that same reason, Licht's hand injury should've come back when he took over the body

Might have figured out how to heal it since we last saw him.

Well something has to happen to him eventually so that Asta can take over his position. There were a couple different ways to do that, like him being evil, getting killed, being forced to step down by the king or resigning after being somehow disgraced. At this point it looks like death is the most likely option considering that
>Julius is probably somewhat hesitant about fighting William, especially if he realizes he's just being possessed
>light magic is the only magic which can counter time magic(with the possible exception of anti-magic, which is what would've happened if Julius was actually evil)
>Licht took steps to make sure his only counters, Yami and Gauche, were both busy with something else
>something weird is about to happen in the Night's Eye base which might buff the members including Licht
If he doesn't kick the bucket here, how else is it going to happen? I think this is probably going to be a turning point in the story, where the bad guys make some gains for a change. I just hope Licht uses some of William's magic as well, since depending on how things go we might not see William again.

Is it me or does Julius just looks older and older as time goes on? He doesn't look nearly as youthful as he did before. Must be stress

I think its just Tabats improving his art Julius is around 40 I think so he isnt that young.

I'm not sure you can really call them traitors. William is just giving his body to someone else to use while still remaining loyal to Clover, which is why he made his squad the strongest. Then there's Liar impersonating a captain but the real captain, assuming they're still alive, should still be loyal. Finral's brother was also suspected of being a traitor but there was apparently something else wrong with him, maybe another case of possession.

Licht can’t even beat prepowerup yami.

We all knew william was fishy and licht-related, but a couple of chapters showed he genuinely cared for julius. The way this was handled was consistent, at least.