Net-juu no Susume

I just watched this in one go without any breaks. It was amazing. I give it my Greatest Romance Of All Ntertainment, ergo GROAN award.

But the second half of the show wasn't even good user. It felt rushed and very cliche (not in a good way)

Most romance animes have the protagonists scream each other's love by episode 3 except they didn't hear one another and they wait for resolution 'til episode 22. Even my favourite Toradora isn't free of this. Here, it was short and sweet, and the characters still had more common sense than your typical KyoAni pairing.

This show needed more Lily-san.

He's such an adorable character. I want to call her cute names and feed her marshmallows!

This show was a piece of shit. the start was promising, but the rest is just a tiring, forced drama. The last episode was so cringe I literally felt unconfortable watching that.

2017's best girl

i enjoyed it

Marriage when?

soon

No thanks

But it still never really goes that far in the end.

This

She and Sakurai live in a state of sin. MoriMori has been ruined for marriage.

>people shitting on it use retarded buzzwords
no surprise here

>I watched 20 anime thus this is the best romance anime.

Seriously, a 28yo man and 30yo woman have never held hands in their lives? What's with the middle school blushing?

Not even OP, but stop being a faggot. Have you ever considered engaging people you disagree with rather than being a sourpuss that deems someone's opinion "unworthy" because he hasn't reached the arbitrary benchmark of watched anime to call himself an anime pro?

Ask OP why he thinks that, explain your grievances with his opinion and perhaps recommend him better romance anime to watch. You might even learn something along the way, even if it's just a new perspective. But that takes effort and expressing your own opinions like an adult means making yourself vulnerable to trolling and negativity. Better to stay in your comfort zone and call everyone else's taste shit from the unreachable heights of your own ego.

tl;dr: Stop being a faggot, faggot

who said they never held hands in their lives?
they're both introverts taking a big step forward, there's no surprise there
you should try to get out of your basement and get a feel for people user, perhaps you'd stop being so autistic about details like this

Long-haired shut-in Moriko is perfection.

I like long hair as much as the next guy but
Why do people hate her short-hair version?

You should really watch Tsuki Ga Kirei.

>watching the "go make babies you fucking shut-in" japanese government campaign

>Why do people hate her short-hair version?
My theory is that it's a combination of two factors:

1. Most men prefer long hair over short hair
2. As is often the case in anime (and other media) a woman cutting her hair is a sign to visually show character development: they're either beginning something new or closing off a chapter in their life. In the case of MoriMori it was her first step towards recovering from NEETdom and general exhaustion in life, towards slowly but surely bettering her lot. This is also the point where the relationship between MoriMori and Sakurai becomes serious, as she actually starts dating him and they become more than just strangers who keep meeting by chance.

A lot of people on Sup Forums don't like that change. For many of them, stories about throwing off the shackles of NEETdom hit very close to home (I'm honestly no exception).

Beween Net-juu, Danna and Osake wa Fuufuu I for one welcome this new wave of Japanese propaganda.

There's a difference between a good anime and the best anime.
You can decide if a title is good or bad even if it's your first.
But if you're looking for the (even subjectively) best anime, you need to have something to compare it to. If you've only watched 20 titles, most of them are either classic (with the main theme not being romance) or mass produced garbage you found on a random anime website. That's why you need at least ~100, otherwise it's a safe assumption that you simply don't know any better. Basically like a chink in a Slavic country. When he arrives, every 7/10 will look like 11/10 to him.

Do you happen to have that bottom picture?

Is it gay to like her?

The real crime is that best boy Koiwai is still alone.

Aren't you the asshat who keeps shitting up Franxx threads?

I don't think so, I've only made a few posts asking about the show before I started watching it.

Nope, sorry

I fucking hoped that you said NTRtainment for a second...

Is loving a female game character played by a dude gay? Or is it like being in love with a trap?

>shackles of NEETdom
NEET is freedom, social expectancy is slavery.

>Financial dependence is freedom
You heard it here first, folks.

I'm attracted to women who are as big a wreck as I am.

Why I have to bother asking the OP why did he liked the show so much? Go back to MAL if you seek some false sense of acomplishment in you shitty opinions.

Are there any images of Sakurai cosplaying as Lily?

is this what they have in japan in stead of jehovas witnesses?

If Jehova's Witnesses walked around with busty sluts I wouldn't mind them as much.