Chuunibyou S2 was good

Chuunibyou S2 was good
>actually developed yuuta beyond "i was chuuni isn't that embarrassing?"
>showed not only his past but shichimiya's past
>it does develop more on the romance, showing yuuta genuinely caring for rikka, and rikka realizing that she deep down really cares for him
>due to that rikka is shown to be jealous of how close shichimiya is to yuuta
>shichimiya inadvertently helped Rikka and Yuuta grow closer together
>they actually almost kissed
People who say this season was boring and pointless maybe need to pay attention to what's happening. that or they're brainlets who have never even talked to a girl in their life.

Expect fuck Rikka I don't care about her, they made a cute new character just to shit on her the entire season

The scene on the train where she breaks down because it could have been her was great.

Agreed. Shichimiya deserved better.

S2 was fine, but it suffers in comparison to S1 because they were never going to top the gut-wrenching climax to Rikka's story.
confession - finding and posting pic related just made me start crying again

>fuck Rikka I don't care about her
Then why are you watching the show about her?

not him but a few months ago i rewatched s2 on its own just for shichimiya.

Rikka is so bad that they had to give her a rival AFTER she already won, because if Shichimiya showed up before, Rikka wouldn't have a chance in hell of winning.

>>showed not only his past but shichimiya's past
OP here, meant nibutani, not shichimiya.
technically she did, but moved schools before anything could happen.

So you didn't watch S1?

I've seen s1 before, but no I didn't rewatch it with S2.
further clarification, i've seen S1 twice and S2 three times

>getting teary over a cringeworthy teen soap opera development
Your hormones are fucked up. See a psychiatrist.

I watch for the fat asses

S2 is literal trash, expecially compared to S1.
>0 (ZERO) interesting themes
>introduced a meme character just to stir shit up
>BLUEBALLING EVERYONE FOR AN ENTIRE SEASON FOR A FUCKING KISS BETWEEN HIGH SCHOOLERS
god I'm so mad at this

Her dad fucking died

>brainlets who have never even talked to a girl in their life.
I think this applies to you.

This trash was one of the most pointless sequel ever made.
Main relationship barely moves and Satone is useless since her only purpose in the story is to get blown the fuck out.
Only good episode was the Mori Summer one, but Deko ruined it (as usual).

I don't get your point, and I hope you're not trying to imply the relationship depicted in S2 was realistic, even by anime standards.

You have a beta male who is haunted by his embarrassing past, and an autistic girl who would be emotionally braindead if it weren't for her boyfriend and Shichimiya coming in to stir things up and actually get the ball rolling. You can't expect them to be making babies 4 episodes in mate.

except they get literally nowhere in 12 episodes, their relationship was developed nicely in the first season. By the end yuuta started to come to terms with its chuunibyou past, while rika stopped using it as an excuse to run away from real life problems.
To put it simply the author had no idea where to go after the ending of S1, so he just ass-pulled shichimiya so create some pathetic drama.

Rikka and Yuuta: Age 28
>Going on her 10th year as a NEET, Rikka occupies her time by spending Yuuta's salaryman dollars on pointless gadgets
>After losing all contact with normal humans after high school ended, the only people she talks to now are Yuuta and Chimaera's demonspawn.
>Yuuta comes home from work and starts cooking dinner for Rikka, setting the table, and cleaning up whatever mess she may have left on the floor that day
>After dinner he helps Rikka take a bath, while blindfolded of course because she'd be embarrassed otherwise.
>He tucks Rikka into bed and tries to give her a good night kiss, causing her to burst into tears.
>"But Rikka", he says, "It's been 2 whole years since we had our first kiss!"
>"D-demo Yuuta.. Mada kowai.."
>Yuuta leaves the room and goes to sleep on his couch bed in the living room.
>The next morning after he leaves the house, he calls in sick to work
>Instead he goes to the home of his mistress Shichimiya and fucks her like no tomorrow, like he was venting his frustrations and anger into every single thrust.

I want an anime of this.

we still have no idea what happens in the take on me movie. apparently they elope.

>removed Utah's personality
>make his chemistry w/ the rival more interesting and more believable than w/ his girlfriend
>something we already know
>only way to strengthen the relationship is to use a character as a plot device
>still blueballed when the joke couple got a kiss
It's shit.

Yuuta should've gotten together with the new girl, since they had so much better chemistry.

t. underage edgelord

>yuuta's personality was non existant in season 1
>chemistry was there because they're friends from years ago. also in that part of the OP I meant Nibutani.
>It just cements it further
>there are other ways it could've been done but using shichimiya was a good way to make rikka stop being retarded
>it's a kyoani show a kiss will never happen
You're shit

>>yuuta's personality was non existant in season 1

>167606121
>>yuuta's personality was non existant in season 1
You're so wrong on this one, I'm convinced you're a troll and won't give you the (You)

everything else you posted just sounds like excuses

It's been a while since I watched Season 1 but from what I can remember yuuta is just "chuunibyou how embarrassing reeeeeee" and that's it.

Yeah, you're conveniently forgetting the character development. Stop bumping this shitty thread.

I found it to be a big step back from season one. It was like they forgot everything that happened, and doubled down on the autism.

only time NTR was good

What character development? Yuuta's character development and back story happened in season 2.

You know, we were having a good thread until you shitters came along and ruined it.S2 is good, your taste is shit, get over it.

ごめんなさい

Season one was better written but I agree with you on Season two. It gets far more shit than it deserves and I still found plenty to enjoy about it.