I rarely see this discussed here, but I picked this up recently and would like to discuss it...

I rarely see this discussed here, but I picked this up recently and would like to discuss it. It's easily one of my favorite manga already. I was quite surprised how much I enjoyed the totally pure relationship between Sakoto and Mashuu.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=22252
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sell it to me, OP.

It's about a 30-year-old OL, Sakoto, who sees a sort of feminine-looking boy (12) play soccer by himself, and he fails to improve. Her ex-boyfriend is her superior at work, and the situation between them is sort of awkward; she's also been alone since. After hearing about abductions on the news in the park the boy, Mashuu, is playing at, she walks past it and sees him about to get kidnapped by an older man, pretends to know him, and scares the man off. She then decides to teach him how to improve at soccer and a relationship develops.

Sorry if this sounds autistic I'm not good at describing things.

cake OL surrogate mother figure to football playing outcast 2nd son

I thought it was a yuri manga by the cover.Fuck me, being a yurifag is suffering.
Is this a romance manga tho?30 on 12 is a tad too much even for a degenerate like me.

So hey kid wanna /ss/?

not exactly that sort of focus
mostly a childhood coming of age/maternal urges series
probably not going to go Usagi drop style
her ex-boyfriend is a beta piece of shit.

It's extremely pure so far. As said, this is more like it. There's nothing sexual about their relationship.

What the fuck is her ex's problem?

Fun fact: This was originally going to be about a loli and a salaryman but the author decided to just flip the genders then got the go ahead to publish it from his editor.

>Fun fact: This was originally going to be about a loli and a salaryman but the author decided to just flip the genders then got the go ahead to publish it from his editor.
The mangaka is a woman, so her. And I'm very glad she decided to go with this premise, as I'm more than tired of adult male/loli relationships. It's a breath of fresh air and I admit I'm biased because I like OLs and such.

>Hitomi Takano

Shit, course it's a woman. I guess that's why the lead OL feels so authentic to me.

Pass the ketchup user.

You have both the author name and the title hiragana, you know what to do.

So how long until Mashuu's parent figures out what's up?

Judging by how chapter 6 ended, I can't imagine Mashuu's father would be that neglecting that he wouldn't be involved in trying to find Ryouichi's whereabouts, or be present in that chapter. It will probably come out at that point. I don't expect him to take it well and for Mashuu to be forbidden to see her, at least temporarily, until some coaxing is involved.

Chapter 6 was translated or did you see the raws?

Speaking of raws, holy shit it actually follows through up til he's in middle school.

Chapter 6 was translated as of a few days ago.

Didn't know that but I gathered that it would continue across his life from the afterword in chapter 5. My only concern is that things will move along too quickly. How many chapters are currently out (RAW) so I can get an idea?

18 chapters.

The kid is absolutely adorable.

18. Expect some broken hearts like from that girl who puked in elementary.

Given how long each chapter is I'd say this is pretty reasonable. I wonder how far it will ultimately go.

When will the cake marry the perfect man she created?

I'd like to support the mangaka; several chapters are available digitally on Amazon. Is it difficult for a westerner to purchase them?

I hope it ends that way. But I'd rather not know too much about how it goes until I'm actually reading it.

If she waits that long she'll be near infertile...

After the shouta creates the perfect woman from a loli.

>probably not going to go Usagi drop style
This is not very reassuring. I've been burned before user.

Long haired shota is cuter.

Masshu does seem to harbour feelings for MC though. I'm hoping for a platonic ending too.

have you read this
My Girl (SAHARA Mizu)?
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=22252

Yes. Mizu Sahara/Sumomo Yumeka is an old favorite of mine.

well you passed a test there. got any recommendations?

Wait, they made the shota grow up with a times skip already?

The page I posted was straight from chapter 18.

The timeskip probably won't happen until chapter 10-12 or something. Right now, translations are up to chapter 6 so there's still some time to be spent.

I can't see this being a very long manga if that's the case.

but according to the afterword in vol.3,Mashuu was supposed to grow up in vol.1

Last chapter was fucking cute. Satoko is getting won.