www77.zippyshare.com/v/otzawVBn/file.html
www119.zippyshare.com/v/wTalqQNt/file.html
reddit.com/r/KimetsuNoYaiba/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

O MY CUTE DEMON SISTER

yeah.

>A-A-ASSPULL
FUCKING DROPPED

I was mostly joking but going the pictures I'm pretty sure she is only going to have healing powers on a full moon

>Upper Moons are still alive
Will this arc ever end?

??

O

I'm vaguely disappointed. This series has a lot of SUDDENLY moments but I don't actually mind ever, honestly, but "can heal humans with heretofore not foreshadowed power" is a little much.

I'd accept it if there was even a hint she could do that earlier.

I like ti think: has a point about the full moon.

This just jumped the shark pretty hard.

Those wives...

So many asspulls in one chapter!

O my cute oni imouto

Don't worry ladies, we think this looks weird too.

This only shows how powerful Upper Moons are. It took One pillar+his wives+ the trio+ Nezuko to barely kill them, and they all had to come back from the dead several times.
And this was the weakest Upper Moon.
And it was split in two weaker parts.
Rengoku must have been a complete monster to take a stronger Moon 1v1 holding a somewhat decent fight.

meh not really

I honestly don't really understand what makes me so forgiving of KnY. I think it might be the storybook feel and the lack of drama to anything. It's a very loose series so I end up accepting a lot of the ridiculous things that happen in it. Like, "it's already not believable, so whatever"

I guess to compare it to other shounen manga...they tend to heavily rely on internal consistency, power limit establishment, and believability on some level, so when something asspullish happens it sticks out, but this is a manga series with an incredibly vague skill set for all characters, enemies that are ludicrous, and a plot that very much meanders with nothing terribly serious to it.

OH NO NO NO NO

Get that shitty meme out of here

LOOK AT THIS GUY

Love the reversal of who is carrying who.

At least that wasn't forgotten nor prevented.

lol

Why I am not surprised?

End of this chapter.

Expecting a flashback of those two next.

>flashback from token miniboss
please no

I actually found nip scans, but they look like shit. So I can do a rough translation now before digitals come out on Sunday. Just need to find stable internet.

no "no", a demon is dying, you get a flashback, that's the rule

You mean from: netabare.city/archives/19044?

>token
It's the first Upper Demon Moon they beat. Longest arc to date. It's a big deal.

Not like they're completely healed.

Nah, we just had a long, dragged-out, bloodbath of a fight, against enemies that were hyped up as being unbelievbly strong. It took a quarter of the series' entire length just for this. And at the end of it all, we get a magic reset button, everyone is fine, consequences are meaningless, and the big boss is defeated without much sacrifice. All the tension in previous chapters is revealed to have been a ruse. This is pretty standard par for the course in shounenshit, it's just that until now Kimetsu didn't really do this. But Gotouge had the characters take too much punishment this arc, and now we get a cop-out ending as a result.

Yeah that one.

I honestly agree. No matter how many people try to rationalize it, a cop-out is still a cop-out.

>>compared to other shonens my asspull is better written
kimetsufags are worse than neverlandfags

Nezuko asspulling some healing powers just sours my whole opinion of the fight to be honest

I never said it was better you fucking idiot.

That pillar isn't fine. Anyway I understand I just can't bring my piss to a boil over it, and those are my reasons.

Honestly it doesnt feel like nezuko healing them. More like burning off demon poison in their bodies. Shes been shown to have flames that only damages demons, so why not toxins from demons?

Didn't Nezuko do something similar in the Train arc? Not healing, but pulling some shit with demon flames in the same way?

Guessing removing the poison + stopping the bleeding, but the injuries are still there and the blood still lost.

Not everything got reseted, uzui still lost an eye and a hand, some civilians died, and the district got destroyed

No, that's the spider arc, which is why I mentioned in an earlier post that this series is full of moments like that. It just is.

Uploaded the lq jap raw: www77.zippyshare.com/v/otzawVBn/file.html

More than anything I'm just confused as to what happened to the attack from last chapter

That was waking them up from the sleep magic. Doesn't feel nearly the same, breaking a magic spell isn't as cheap as undoing damage to the body.

And Korean scans as well: www119.zippyshare.com/v/wTalqQNt/file.html

I'll just try doing it this way for this week. Still need to make another thread for digitals anyways.

95: Final moments
[side] The man protected his feelings for his girls to the end...

"Uuuu"
[side] The moonlight silently notifies...

"Nezuko..."

"Oh whoa..."
"Everything's a wreck"

"Nezuko, did you save me!?"
"Thanks..."

"The others!!"

My body...

How can I move? How am I still alive?
I got poisoned...

"Tanjirouuu~"

"Tanjirouuu~"
"It's Zenitsu's voice!!"

"Whoa!"

[side] Gooooo

"When I woke up my whole body huuurts! And why the hell are my legs all broken?"
"Who did this to me!? It huuurts! I'm so scared I can't see!"

"You're okay!! That's great"
"No I'm noooot!"

"I'm pretty messed up, but Inosuke's even worse."
"His heartbeat is slowly getting weakeeer"

"He's over there! Theeere!"

"Inosukeee!"
"Inosuke!! Inosuke!! Keep it together!"

"Inosuke!!"

[Beats]

His pulse!!
It's getting weaker!!

"I gotta do something about the poison...!"
"I know! The light of the su!!"

The sun still isn't up.

What now!? What now!?
A crow to Shinobu-san...!! No, too slow!!

I gotta do something now or Inosuke will die!!

How did I get saved?
Why was I the only...!!

[Asspull (?) intensifies]

It got totally shafted.

If it wasn't Nezuko than nurse squad would have had to arrived in the nick of time again. That would have been ok because they were in the start of the arc but that's also too plot-convenient.

She burned the rope that the train demon made

Damage is still done though. In uzui's case the poison effect is visibly removed. In boar boi's case it is a bit unclear right now what the reason was.

In any case we can assume from what has been shown that nezuko's blood magic can negate demon magic effects

Nezuko's flames only affect demons and demon related things if I remember correctly, so by burning Uzui she only killed the demon poison in him. Not really a heal.

If this is what truly happened i wouldn't mind it at all

She isn't undping damage. She's using her flame that only effects demon stuff to burn the poisonous blood from their bodies. Their wounds aren't magically disappearing either, they're probably just using their breathing thing to stop the bleeding now that they aren't being weakened by the poison.

Wait, Tanjirou is saying he has healing powers?

>167606793
>Demon magic

Which in this case iirc is literally his blood so it makes sense her fire can burn it out of their bodies since her fire only effects demons.

Sunlight harms demons and weakens their powers. If the sun comes up it can save his friends who are dying of demon poison.

More or less my thoughts as well

That's more acceptable and has been previously established in a sense. Also this means everyone's still FUBAR

He's right, it's not funny.

He mentioned the "Light of Soul" thing from the Train arc.

The skin that got inflamed from the poison...!!

It's getting healed!!

"I'm hungry."
"Gimme something to eat!!"

"Inosuke!!"

"Noooo! Don't die!"
"Please don't die Tengen-samaaa!"

"We all managed to stay alive!! And we managed to win!!"
"No nooo!!"

"What can we do about the demon poison?"
"The antidotes aren't working!!"

"You're so cruel, gods!"
"So cruel!!"

"I have some final things to say..."
"Up until now, I've live-"
"If you make Tengen-sama die, I won't be praying to you guys anymore!"

"I won't ever forgive youu!"
"Hey shut up for a bit! Tengen-sama's speaking now!"

"Both of you, be quiet...!"
"I'll fill your mouth with rocks, you dumb woman!!"

"Waaaaah"
"Makio-san's bullying meeeee!"

Are you kidding me? Am I gonna die without leaving any final words?
"Beeeghh"
"She's actually putting rocks in!!"
"Gyaaaah"
I can't move my tongue anymore thanks to the poison, but why is this happening? And I actually have the time to say some final words now. Come on.
"Stop!"
"Gyaaaaaah"
"Stop it!!"

"Pomf"

"Gyaaaahh!"
"What're you doing!? Who are you!?"

"Isn't way too early for a cremation here!?"
"He isn't even dead yet and you're burning him!"

"I will spank your butt. Your big sister's really angry now!!"
"Hold on here."

"What the hell just happened here?"

"The poison's gone."

Waaahh

O boy, it's imouto jesus-chan

Japanese and their Genderbending.

"I think Nezuko removed it by using her blood demon technique to burn it out." [I got a suggestion to change that long name to "Blood tech", dunno if that works]
"I don't really know though..."

"The wounds are still there, so please don't move anymore."
"I'm glad you're all safe."

"Is that even possible? I'm so confused..."
"No wait. You shouldn't move either or you'll die."

"I'll go look for the demon heads"
"I can't stay at ease until I confirm they're there myself."

[Scampering sounds]

"Nezuko, over there!!"
"I smell demon blood there!"

"A clot of... blood?"
"Demo blood..."

"Okay, there aren't any attacks coming anymore."

"I got the blood of an upper moon demon...!!"

"To Tamayo-san's place"
"Please"

"Nobody's here, huh. Makio-san and the others got them all to escape."
"That's good..."

"Nezuko, here."
"Go over here."

"There's a strong scent of demon there."

"Why didn't you save me!?"
"I was fighting a pillar then, dammit!"
"So what!"
"Why couldn't you finish him off! You could've just split his head open!"
"I was trying to do that!!"
"Huuh!?"

"The earring brat was still alive, so I wanted to finish him off first."
"I mean, you didn't even do jackshit, so you finish the damn pillar off."

"Then you could've just manipulated me to do that"
"And yet you didn't do anything! You let your guard down!!"

"They're still alive..."
"And they're arguing."
"But their flesh bodies are crumbling piece by piece."

"Oh just shut up! You have that Upper Moon title, even if it's just as a joke!"
"Just try to beat two wounded underlings on your own, dumbass!!"

"...there's no way an unsightly thing like you could ever be my sibling!!"

[side] The sight of siblings who got corrupted by their demon nature...

At least it makes sense, could have been a totally out of the field asspull, also Uzui deserves to impregnate his wives.

>Pomf
I see what you did there, user

>[I got a suggestion to change that long name to "Blood tech", dunno if that works
no it doesn't, keep the long one

The siblings are cute

>ywn have three shinobi wives to cater to you while in retirement from killing an upper moon
He's earned everything. Dude needs to create some heirs now.

I agree with everything but "and the big boss id defeated without much sacrifice"
We still have damage to the cast that will need healing (short term consequences) and we still have a pillar crippled and I would assume he's on his way to retirement.

The lack of death given the poison was supposed to be fatal, and only the shinobi trained in poison resistance was supposed to be able to last even long enough to do anything? That is completely valid and even though I wanted Chad Ninja to live, I had already written him off as dead given the multiple stab wounds he incurred.

As of now, it seems like Neuzko's fire is purely capable of undoing other types of magic. People are still crippled and how much of an asspull this turns out to be will rely on whether or not you agree with her doing this at the end of the fight and not say, earlier.

>[Asspull (?) intensifies]
Japanese sfx are always amaze me.

If anyone feel like ringing reddit: reddit.com/r/KimetsuNoYaiba/ (they use our stuff anyway)

>and not say, earlier.
She was out cold after going full demon bitch against Daki.

In terms of writing that's irrelevant. She could have been written to have woken up sooner, or she could still have been asleep and people died. The timing of "at the end of the fight right when people are dying" is what some people are citing as deflating all the tension.

I hope uzui does not retire... and instead returns to fight with a fake hand that has a concealed cannon in it...

At least next arc can go either way with the deaths, you can't kill two pillars in a row, makes them look bad.

>He's earned everything. Dude needs to create some heirs now.
He's earned the right to listen to them yell at each other and nag him for the rest of his life. What fun!

There are still a lot of collateral damages, lots of innocents died (kind of a first), many bystanders got injured, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Tanjirou and Uzui can't even move on their own right now, so if another enemy shows up..., they will need more time to recover than after the Spider arc, we don't know the specifics and limitations of Nezuko's abilities.

not exactly a "like nothing happened".

>not exactly a "like nothing happened".
I'm more focused on the consequences to the cast than I am to the surrounding area. Civilian casualties and property damage aren't what will probably follow the cast once we move past this area. But damage to their bodies will.

Compared to previous arcs...

It's still their job, I expect them to get some healthy motivation after the amount of people they ''let'' die.

Motivation yes, but we're most likely never going to revisit this damage in later arcs given how we never talk about any of the previous areas either. And since the story isn't making it a point to focus on the death (at least as of this chapter) it's unlikely that the take-away will be focused on that either.

It would be a great move if gotouge draws or references the lasting damage to their bodies, e.g. if inosuke gets drawn with a large scar where he was pierced, or maybe tanjirous stamina taking a dip due to damage from hitting his limits too much, etc

Note that Tanjiro sensed that he shouldn’t cut the rope, but Nezuko could. Also considering that Nezuko could also fight against Muzan’s blood-related control, then Nezuko’s overall ability is to cancel out whatever another demon’s blood ability is, if that blood ability has a physical form.

If this “healing” thing was pretty much Nezuko removing the poison with her ability, I wouldn’t see it as an asspull.

Inosuke will probably get a scar, even if it's kinda small.
And there's only up for Tanjirou, his genes are kicking in like his sister's.

Flame bro saving 200 people was noted, and one of the reason Uzui went "I'm not that awesome".

I thought about zenitsu having trouble with movement since both his legs are broken. But seems too harsh, since speed is his only weapon.

It would be interesting if it became a plot point, but we'll just see for now

Zenitsu is handicapped enough as it is, one move and is a coward unless asleep

>they will need more time to recover than after the Spider arc
Will they? The poison is cleared and they are better at using their own abilities. I hope Uzui and the wives train them though