FAMILY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6aPk8BHwf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's 7 billion now

He killed his family...

99% of people will choice family

>Dooming the humanity

Who cares? You will get personal paradise with your family.

At least he saved the 6 billions, unlike his son that failed at almost everything.

Obviously doom my family. Most of them have very social and successful lives. Me aside, I doubt they could live in a world with everyone dead so they might as well die for humanity.

What was this homunculus killing scene about?
Did it mean that he is dooming them or what?
Because he was in fucking Japan right then and didn't actually pull the trigger on his daughteru.

hmmmm

trade 2 person for a chance to have some dumb fairy tail wish is stupid anyway

I mean, doing nothing would have had the same outcome.

He tried his best, man.

What would my family do if we were the last 3 people on Earth anyways? Doubt we'd survive

I don't know about you user but my dad would probably kill me first for being an useless piece of shit.

i don't care about myself, so why not save humanity, if it possible.

You will live in fake world. Your wish will be granted.

His goal was to create world peace. In such a world, the Grail would be completed, saving his wife, who had become the Grail, and sparing his daughter, who is destined to become the Grail for the next war, because there would be no more Grail Wars.

He chose to destroy the Grail instead, which meant physically destroying his wife, as well as dooming his daughter. The scene is a representation of that.

You don't have wife and daughter so your decision has no weight. And Illya in Grail was real one.

Speak for yourself.

Kotomine Kirei was right

It is also bullshit how he "lost"

Just give me power, will do it for sure.

And got BLACKED for it

Shut up shitty caren

Save six billion people by not bothering with the war to begin with and kill all the Einzberns that stand between you are your family

>mc is not highschooler
>show is actually good even though it's fate

Best Fate protag. Wish we had more mc like him.

>not highschooler
>more of a manchild than most highschoolers in SN

>poster is a secondary
>decides to talk about fate even if he knows jack shit about it

Worst kind of Fate posts. Wish we had less users like him.

oy vey it's 6 trillion don't you forget.

>letting your loli being dissected by incompetent scientists
Joel picked the right choice

Except for the fact that there was no proof that they could develop a cure, they had other kids who had died.

>It is also bullshit how he "lost"
Because he did lose, you retarded faggot.
He also should have just stayed dead.

No he was btfoing kerry and launched many blades towards him + could survive the bullet.

Emiya kiritsuga got saved by irisviel. He would have died during the battle at the theater.

Oh well at least kirei killed him off later

>He doesn't know Kirei was the real protagonist

Destroying humanity is okay if it´s for your daughter.

>could survive the bullet
Secondary, pls.
He couldn't survive an Origin bullet to the heart, and he didn't. He is literally resurrected and kept alive for ten years only thanks to the Manjew.

What makes you think kerry couldn't evade the blades?
>could survive the bullet.
No he couldn't, it was an origin bullet.

Nier, no.

>no wanting to save other earth beings from humanity
mcfucking kill yourself

Is this advanced bait?

/bread/
/board/

>Secondary
Wow what an insult.
Also Kirei could tank the bullet like he did at the beginning of the fight. Kerry was about to get hit from many different sides and kirei from the front. We all know who is stronger in hand to hand combat. Kerry would have been BTFO. Irisviel saved his ass many times through the series and she did it there once again
He can he still had enough blades to take care of the bullet like at the beginning of the fight.

Kerry is too slow and needs his time magic power. Even with the power activated kirei can still easily take him on.

>tank the bullet
>origin bullet
>human tanking that

Is this the absolute state of FGO quartenaries?

I will spoonfeed you.
Both Kerrry and Kirei would die if not Grail.
In LN/Drama CD Kirei did different move when he reflected bullet. He charged two command spells in OHKO attack.
In the end of fight Kerry was completely wasted and barely moving. He was unable to use Time Accel anymore. Kirei jumped a and charged OHKO move again. At this time both of them released that they will die. When Kerry shoot Kirei the momentum of OHKO move will blow out half of Kerry's body.

His blade can tank it dumbass. Rewatch the fight

Kirei still had some reserved blades like he said before he did the final move. He could have used them once again to tank the origin bullet once again

He has no blades dude. He threw them all.

He threw all his blades that were in his hand, he'd have to make more and activate them.
Go and see their fight again, it takes kerei a lot of time to make and use the black keys and get them working with his command spells.
Are you also forgetting avalon?

>He could have used them once again to tank the origin bullet once again
Yeah he could have, if he wasn't rushing towards kerry without any of his blades in his hand, you utter retard.

>"I will win." Both men believed.
>"I will die." Both men understood.

Yeah, fuck this guy.

Why is origin bullet impressive again? Everyone and their mother can either dodge or deflect bullets in fate.

>youtube.com/watch?v=v6aPk8BHwf0
>starting from 5:50

Kotomine himself is the only bullshit part about F/Z. The original concept was that he died like a bitch, but Butcher just had to wank the shit out of him.
>hurr durr this guy can punch bullets, cut trees by shaking his ass, and react faster than the speed of sound, totally not my fanfiction man

Its an anti-mage weapon, Kotomine just happened to not be a mage. Also no servant based on their speed feats can dodge a sniper rifle bullet unless specifically being aware through hax like gil's clairvoyance or Herc's battle sense.

Mages wont dodge and they're fucked once they deflect it using magic, which they will.

>The original concept was that he died like a bitch, but Butcher just had to wank the shit out of him.
Are you sure?

Not magus. Kerry is a magus killer.

if not command spells, Kirei would die in first seconds of fight

Reminder that Kiritsugu did EVERYTHING wrong

Not everyone can be born as a little magical girl.

So basically, the only thing Kiritsugu did right is he made little magical girls a reality?

Depends on the race of the 6 billion

Too bad he launched all of them like a retard and lunged headfirst against a gun.

But kotomine would have been fucked without a billion command seals even before he forced kiritsugu to make use of Avalon.

It's not about being a magical girl, it's about securing the happiness of the people he loved instead of sacrificing them to become a machine in service of the "greater good."

Nah Einzberns could create Illya from anyone's sperm.

I know I would.

>Not becoming a machine in service of greater good

Superhero was the best ending in HF.

>there are people who seriously believe this

Done

I'd consider it for 0 of my family

That's not the Edward Elric I remember.

basically this.

This. 90% of families would do this. Being a dick in the name of your family is the hip thing

It pierces magecraft so it can't be deflected by a mage. The whole point is to shoot mages who are generally physically unfit to dodge bullets an don't wear kevlar.

Veil of ignorance once again reveals the answer.

And kiritsuga would have been fucked without an origin bullet and avalon. If you have both just taijutsu kerry would have been dead long time

Kotomine > Emiya

>The original concept was that he died like a bitch

Kotomine was OP from the moment he beat True Assassin in F/SN.

True Assassin was a bitch and Kotomine just happened to have a ridiculously specific counter to him, same as how Shirou beats Servants.

Shirou beats servants through the power of asspulls. Kotomine's only victory against a servant ended with his death.

How about option 3 - punch the faggot who put you in such a ridiculous bind in the balls?

It's not that hard to understand, the holy grail was corrupt, it was not the "holy grail" that he truly wanted, any wish that it granted would be corrupted in some way...so instead he wished for it's destruction...thus killing his wife who was the holy grail vessel.
Also by not wishing for the end of all wars like he intended to his daughter illya now will become the next holy grail vessel so he pretty much left her to die.

So that's what the scene is all about. :(

>Ilya
>best

Kiritsugu’s mistake was believing in a cup that had a 0 for 3 track record of actually granting wishes. He could have spent his time doing something valuable, like killing more vampires or starting a mage hunting academy. But no, he got suckered in by the Einzbern’s promise of a waifu and a wish.

To be fair the previous wars didn't work out because reasons not related to the grail itself but the way they planned the ritual.

>But no, he got suckered in by the Einzbern’s promise of a waifu and a wish.
>Implying that anyone on this board wouldn't

If someone offered you a waifu, would you refuse? But really, not joining would have had the same effect as not joining. Actually, it would be even better because Shirou never gets Avalon, so he doesn't participate in the 5th war and Archer never exists.

>At least he saved the 6 billions,
What? He destroys the grail the same as Shirou.
>unlike his son that failed at almost everything.
Double what? Do you even know what F/SN is? Shirou goes on to save more people than Kerry ever did. Are you high?

what a bitch
if that is what it takes to save humanity, then it can fucking burn in hell

so why is shirou as archer black? i am a filthy pentatiary so i wouldnt know

overuse of magic circuits darkens your skin

Either the type of magic he uses or stopping a reactor meltdown, I forget which it was.

thanks

Shirou isn't a magi, Kiritsugu is an irresponsible father who taught him magic anyway, by making him use his nervous system. So Shirou can use magic but it fucks with his body, and if he uses projection beyond his limits, he fucks himself up hardcore.
Eventually he burns his pigments to hell. His hair turns white, his skin turns dark.

I'm gonna get old and die one day so I'd atleast like to spend my life with the people I love rather than with 6 billion people who couldn't give two shits about me.

So you'll doom the future and your loved ones existence by making everyone struggle through an empty post-apocalyptic world until you die early.

He was already in EMIYA mode (dark skin and white hair) when he confronted Kiara, but that event broke him hard and he burned all his mana, which turned him into DEMIYA