What's the joke here

What's the joke here

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/166432260/#166449783
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You.

You're the joke, OP

Who cares? It was funny.

Ever heard of a commercial break you retard?

Us gamers, right? Get it?

To be honest you need a very high IQ to enjoy Konosuba.

Only Sup Forumseddit thinks konosuba is funny.

t. below average intellegence

Retards are funny

it was too much aqua

A great dane walks into a bar and says "I'll have a ......................................................................... beer please" and the barman says "why the big pause*?"
*paws

Because it's an isekai show. They're in a game world xD so epic

"Wait just a sec, I can't do this sober"

>t.retards that don't know what a commercial break is
also
>wants someone to explain why something is funny.

Aqua is so fucking cute holy shit.

Do you press start to skip commercial breaks?

t. Aqua

I see that Sup Forums hipster affect is in full swing. In a few years we’ll have autists trying to convince us that “no one ever like konosuba”

That wasn't a joke, that the the eye-catch that didn't say "KO NO SU BA"

It's not for a commercial break you fucking morons.

holy shit you guys are fucking retarded.

The cutest.

I don’t know what this show is, but every pic I see of it has her yelling or panicking. Is she meant to be annoying?

She is the retarded punching-bag of the show.

In an endearing way.

>search archive for this filename
>a post /vg/ is the only other time it was ever used
Yeah just like I said, Sup Forumseddit likes this unfunny trash

I laughed.

Prove it nigger, I have never used this pic in my life.

The joke is she spent so much time screaming, they had to pause it in the middle so the commercial break could play.

The joke is that shes so annoying when she cries, the show itself takes over and needs a breather to deal with her

I'm still waiting, user

You're not searching on /vg/ you fucking moron.

Do people seriously just spend their time searching the archives for every filename people post in an attempt to track them down?
You do realise this is legitimately the most reddit thing you could possibly do, right? Reddit even has a thing called karma police that explicitly do exactly this; track down past posts users made and judge based on those instead of whatever argument/discussion they're currently making.

This behaviour is antithema to the entire concept of anonymous forums, and I wish it were bannable.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/166432260/#166449783

Motherfucker I searched ALL BOARDS. So unless you're saying that /vg/ isn't a board then you better provide some fucking proof that I used it.

>/vg/
>Konosuba
>Fucking retarded glue-eater
Everytime

>a deleted post
>Tree of Savior General
I don't even know what Tree of Savior is, piss off.

Do you even know how Sup Forums works? It's a Sup Forums filename, which means he and at least one other person saved the image from the same post.
>>>/reddit/

Imagine being this autistic
>he doesn't have 4chanX
Yikes

autist btfo.

I'm not him, bud. I'm just pointing out where he found the post he's on about.

Can mods just delete this thread?
Actually, delete this whole board.

Newfags holy shit isn't school still in?

Autist holy shit isn't your handler around?

Haha holy shit

Yeah I believe you.

You guys are being extra dumb and mean today, what happened?

Shut up retard.
You can't use the archive to save your life.
You think Konosuba is funny.
You post on /vg/
You don't have 4chanX
YOU are cancer. Stop posting.

i hope this post is ironic

It's not, hang yourself newfag.

Why did I laugh at this?

Wrong user, you autist. I don't post on /vg/ and I'm using 4chanX right now. Having the same filename as some retard who got banned on some Treefucker general means literally nothing aside from you being autistic enough to give a shit where a reaction image comes from. Stop posting, retard.

Did your dog died or something? If so my condolences, man.

If you use 4chanX, how come the filename is the same as some random /vg/ guy? You know it copies the filename right? if you use 4chanX that means you literally only could have got that image from /vg/

Beats the fuck out of me man, I only bothered getting 4chanX a few weeks ago and I saved that image nearly a year ago now.

Right I believe you user

No you don't

I'm not using 4chanX because i don't like it, but how is it relevant to filenames?

Holy motherfucking new

Same but as far as I can tell from the context conversation, 4chanX downloads with the original filename, I guess?

Upvoted

I finally watched Konosuba the other day. Why is it so good? And when is Kazuma gonna impregnate Lalatina?

4chanX allows you to download images clicking with one button preserving the original filename of the image. Right clicking and saving the image generates a new filename with a new unix timestamp.

please god let half these posts be bait

>"haha new"
Desuarchive doesn't show deleted posts, retard. But yeah I'm a newfag for trying to prove myself.

/vg/ isn't even on desuarchive.

based nelson poster

>the most reddit thing you could possibly do
It really is. The irony of the kind of faggot willing to call people redditors and then unironically judge the content of a post based on the user's (Supposed, because there is no actual way to prove it is the same person, but the attempt is what counts) post history is actually incredible.

>poster count didn't rise

What is your point you giant faggot? Retards like you need to get banned on principle.

>doesn't understand simple implications
>calling anyone else a retard

fpbp

>I have no point, better deflect!
I was trying to hope you were not enough of a loser to imply samefagging as to somehow win your autistic, pointless argument, but you turned out lower than I imagined. Good work.