twitter.com/AnonBabble

Glitter time girls!

わたし!宇佐美いちか!スイーツ大好き中学2年生

why are these two the best couple?

>Irashitter instead of the chad Mana
kys

Why hasn't itaoka draw any huggtos yet

Glitter Maho is up next.

That good Precures got magically enhanced defences or else their bodies would be grounded into a billion pieces down to bone marrow

Parfait Calvo?

Are you ready to say goodbye to bunny, /pc/?

>Spoiler
Fuck off.

I know man, I hope someone resets the thread.

I've seen most of the seasons but not most of their movies. Only Suite and HaCha I watched those. Suite I was told was plot relevant and I should which I guess it sort of was. HaCha I just missed Hime.

No not really, I'm not ready to say goodbye to either one of them but I'm happy that we'll see them again in the next movie!

And the Kira kira movie because I have yet to see that still waiting for the subs!

I'm going to miss the cooking. I also liked the animal theme a lot, but thought maybe they should've made it animal cures and then cooking; not animal-food hybrid cures with cooking magic. I liked Vibry, and the pink and the yellow the most because of their great designs. I felt some other designs were a little strange but I have to admit they they all looked really great and had a tight theme. I like teams with tight themes.

You're cancelled. Get lost.

Hope that this year's all star movie has Flora Back... Boy I sure miss GoPri

Sorry, only maho and kira.

Thank god

I've been ready for almost a year.

Edgy.

Sorry for being under a rock but what's the latest show now?

KiraKira

Kiratto PriChan

I hate gays

>Good:
-Good designs.
-Decent characters.
-Good use of the whole sweets theme and its meaning.
-The 3 stooges (also known as CL, Julio and Bibury)seriously, there should have been more interaction between these 3
-Elysio, he was a BAD motherfucker!
-Nice escalation of the threats: from a bunch of digimon, to 2 cocky but tough rival brats, to 2 fearsome generals, to a demon, to one of the generals going all out, to the big boss, to back to said general ultimately DESTROYING THE WORLD ALTOGETHER!

>Middle:
-the fight scenes, not bad but, eeeehhh.... (also, WTF with the last battle? Why the other eps couldnt be like it?)
-The other generals who arent Elysio, Julio and Bibury. (Aka: Grave and Diable), those 2 really didnt do much, not bad, but could have been better.
-Pekorin in general.

>Bad.
-Noir's backstory (really, what the hell was that?)
-the fact that there will not be a vcinema featuring the 3 stooges. (DAMN YOU JOHN TOEI!)

Hey

Are there any videos of kigburi?

I love Love's peaches.

Yes.

Thanks, dude.

I like this shot from the GoPri movie. How the faces of the 3 Princesses show their particular emotion while watching Minami dance. Towa is troubled because she was the only who felt something was off about the whole situation. Kirara just watching calmy. And then you have Haruharu mentally fapping at the sight of Minami dancing.

Oh and not to mention a hot shot of Kirara ZR

Picture of contexts of what Haruharu is imagining about Minami that moment.

I want to massage a precure's feet.

gross

She does look pretty peachy sometimes, especially close up on the face.

Me on the right

>Megumi Han
Is there fanart of Princess dressed like Peach?

God I wish that were me.

Why? Precure feet are soft, cute and smell good.

I want to lick/worship Cure feet.

Oh wow thanks user.

I want to rape Hime.

I want Mana to rape me.

This is surprisingly accurate.

I want her to sit on my face so i can berry my nose into her panties while making funny noises!!

Don't

I want to die.

With her dick?

I want to sniff Ichika's feet-chikas!

Slut Hunters

I want to move my face around all over Miyuki's butt.

I want to follow Yuuko around town all day, recording her big ass from behind, taking creepshots like this and uploading them anonymously to degenerate online communities.

I like this dude

youtu.be/1YSqIjUavOA

Me too, dude.

Just started this series not long ago and on Yes 5 gogo. Do any of the precures get any kind of crossovers?

Good news, you're almost at the first All Star movie.

There's a lot of crossovers actually: the All Stars movies.
The first one starts with Fresh Precure, and from this point there's one per season/year.

You could watch the first crossover now, it's a short called Pretty Cure All Stars Go Go Dream Live!, but it'll give you a sense of what you're in for every year from there on in.

If you can find it, anyhow. I got it packed with the GoGo movie.

Is it me or is this official art kinda lewd?

Moar lewd da better, reminds me how I first got into Precure.

What message are they trying to send by drawing Cure Berry so provocatively? It sends nothing but impure thoughts in my mind. I like to lick her belly button while massaging my hands on her blatantly exposed buttocks and oh honey her ZR. I want to excrete my fluids in her thighhighs and send her to fight Nakewameke immediatley afterwards because she won't have time to change.

Did someone said 'Precure themed Ipad shellcase'?

No?

Well FUCK YOU! One of these exists!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ug8BdnzzrkY

well, not really a cure ipad case, but still stupid.

1. When does Huggto start
2. How was Glitter Force Doki Doki?

I wish I was a little girl

i too, if only to be able to buy a curemofu plush without people to say in cons 'sir, you are making an ass of yourself!'.

maybe if those were sold in keychain size...

youtube.com/watch?v=nLvSt14lFYo

Kawamura saved precure

Being a little girl would be the best thing in the world

Pink's skirt is kinda short, I hope she have spats under it.

Next week or the next one, at least Kira is finally over.

Hugtos are a pretty femenine. They look really gentle, kind and womanly in body language and expressions.

So THIS

EFFECT LUL C9C9C9C9C9C9C9C9C9C9C9C9C9C9C9C9C

This movie was so shit

You are shit.