Delinquent anime/manga by Sup Forums

It's time Sup Forums, describe a Delinquent anime/manga plot!

Other urls found in this thread:

reader.deathtollscans.net/series/nanba_mg5/
youtube.com/watch?v=GUrz8-aEUnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Posting best delinquent

Delinquents. In SPACE

After discovering a scheme by the people in the Japanese Government,one deliquent is captured,while in the way to his execution he sends a message to his fellow brothers, asking for help,he was in a way to his execution but the schemers stop in a heavily guarded mansion where the japanese government police officials are having a party.
The deliquents start a operation to save him,however due the sensitve nature of the mission only one deliquent is sent to operate,will he make it?

>all girls school
>follow 3 girls that failed kindergarten an unimaginable amount of time, so they are high school aged
>loli bullying and gang warfare ensues

How do I join a Nip Gang

Its a deliquent manga.
But they are all girls.
Except for one trap that gets sexually dominated by thirsty sluts on every episode.

Delinquents become magical boys

[Muffled TEMEEE ORAAAA]

Get this man an editor

The delinquents don't mess with students of their own school and try to protect them, especially the younger kids at the associate elementary and middle schools. This gets them alliances with other school clubs and/or prominent members, which in turn gives them benefits like better tutoring and extra credit from sympathetic teachers. They're delinquents because the students at their school they do fight and get in trouble with tend to be genuine bullies or scummy sleazebags trying to get their way over other students. To most teachers they're still delinquents and troubled students but to the average student they're more like lovable rogues dishing out just desserts.

Their primary adversaries (besides delinquents from other schools) are the girls soccer team. They're the cuntiest of cunts but the delinquents can't fight them because they refuse to hit women. They know that and exploit it to the max. Their primary move is to kick soccerballs at their dicks, no matter the distance. They're almost like snipers with how far they can kick soccerballs and hit their targets.

You're a fucking genius.

It's a romantic slapstick comedy but everyone is either a cat or a dog
MC is a brazilian shorthair with a pompadour banchou who always says too much, his rival is a pea brained and naive doberman and bulldog mix with a short fuse
MC falls in love with doberman's imouto who is also pea brained and naive but really sweet and smart
Hijnks insue

why this show was so popular in italy?

I would read this.

It's a delinquent but he falls in love with a girl. Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well...

sit but don't touch the ground and litter

Nips merely adopted squats, we slavs have been born squatting, molded by it.

the delinquents fight other delinquents
all delinquents are girls

Is just a really good comedy manga with no real drama

Are you a gopnik watching CGDCT anime? you better be kurwa

So, Cromartie.

Delinquents on ice

Delinquents contemplating life after countless battles and deciding to leave humanity behind and go live the rest of his life at the peak of Mt. Fuji.

wimpy MC always dreamed of being gang leader, he transfers to a school with a bad reputation
turns out its filled with mostly bad girls and the few guys are all losers who are forced to wear the female uniforms as well
Sukeban leader tells MC to fuck off because he fails as a true man
MC now depressed gets held up by one of the gyarus but gets saved by a Sukeban with a burned fishing captain hat and long black hair who tells him to not give up or something like that
He cuts his skirt shorter and shows off his hairy legs, and tries to create a gang with the few guys anyway
Life lessons and manly waifus ensue

OIII KORRA

Delinquents are actually all chuuni mall ninja larping nerds the student government hire to harass the leaders of student clubs and teachers to keep their hold on power in the school. But literally every club leader is a chuuni mall ninja larpers.

Delinquent school run by a group of assassins
Delinquent crews are sent off to dispose of paid targets or raise hell in far flung places and fulfil contracts.
(bonus content: the mangaka has a lust for emulating Otokujuku's style)

>MC is 80s delinquent girl who runs a small neighborhood gang. Show opens with sepia flashbacks of parents fucking off leaving her with an old disappointed Grandpa, infant MC carries a toolbox following Grandpa around his a tiny motorcycle repair garage in a small street, and when she first got bullied in school was an old badass that taught her how to street fight.
>Flashbacks end with MC standing in the most dignified clothes she could cobble together over her uniform, while coffin is buried to sad music. Cut to a will reading where she is handed a letter, told there were not other relatives found so everything is hers and pushed out the law firm office door, sequence end with her standing in front of the closed doors to the shop.

>Show is MC setting to work realizing Grandpa's dream of being a Grand Prix champion, assembles her gang into the finest yet dodgiest looking team possible, and sets about winning by any means necessary.

Character example:
>Head of pit crew will be obsessed with his massive pomp that he uses to push into other's faces while trying to psych out other crews, while bullshitting everything past regulatory checking guys.

>"Sir did you just piss into that gas can-"
>"What!? I don't believe this accusation fine sir! What'sa matta with you, you think I wanna lose my dick to vaporizing fumes!"
>"Sir it wouldn't destroy your-"
>"And how do you know?"
>"What?"
>"Did you just piss in that gas can!?"
>"Hold up I was asking-"
>"HEY! Someone lock this mother fucker up he's pissing in gas cans! The nerve of this guy misrepresenting the sport like this."
>"B-But-"
>"You're going to ruin someone's ride for what, some kind of bribe? Are you being bribed to piss in gas cans!? FOR SHAME! SECURITY!"

>"Did you do it?"
>"Yeah boss we got some shine on every back tire, if they manage to actually pull away it would be a miracle. Great distraction helped."
>"Did you actually take a piss in someone's gas?"
>"I mean when ya gotta go, ya gotta go."

Dumb poser delinquent does something dumb and is now chased by the Yakuza, he secretly escapes to America somehow and somehow becomes friends with a dude whose dad is a italian mafia boss, he works for them and it gets hype and tragic alot, he dies at the end saving the dude and his big boobed ginger gf

What a handsome horse.

where are the guys releasing nanbamg5 uploading to?

reader.deathtollscans.net/series/nanba_mg5/
apparently they need a cleaner & redrawer don't know if that's changed since the last blog post.

no

This sort of sukeban-in-a-kimono portrayals are gifts from heaven.

No

Italy has always have good taste.

fucking need more nanba man.

Delinquent who loves a dumb girl but gets best girl instead

does not compute

Get off the computer, Imai.

Weirdly enough, there is a delinquent manga where everyone is a cat going on right now.

it's obviously Tanigaki posting, Imai probably isn't smart enough to use a computer.

What was its title? I completely forgot. I'm considering translating it, if it wasn't picked up yet.

Found it, it's Nyankees.

Please do.

Thanks user.

does anyone still do the old artsyles?

Depends how old we're talking here.

How does Sup Forums feel about Ranna-"sensei"

Kinda, but they're usually artists that have been around for a long time.

Was Josuke even a delinquent? He didn't seem to buck the system or do his own thing during school. Jotaro in Part 3 seemed to be more of a delinquent than Josuke.

And the lolis are the ones doing the bullying

Kinda. He's below the legal gambling age in Japan and has gambled on at least two separate occasions in the series.

Delinquent 70 year old trump in high school

XX-high The worst high school of scum and villainy where all the biggest delinquents go to when no other school excepts them. MC goes to that school to defeat all the bancho and be the big man on campus. There's just one problem, the school gets transported to another world! A goddess comes and bestows powers unto the various students in the school and sends them to defeat the demon king and restores order. Now they are horrible badass delinquents with OP cheat abilities, the fantasy world is fucked. MC doesn't mind his plans doesn't change expect instead of being the biggest badass on campus it's in a fantasy world. MC's bullied sidekick replaces the demon king and becomes the big bad

why are japanese delinquents the greatest anime trope of all time?

I never understood the pompadour, is it an Elvis thing? And why did that particular hair style endure?

Speaking of which, why does every old asian woman sport this silly perm?

The look, attitude and style, its unmatched.

It didn't really endure did it? Mangaka still draw it but it's only because it became a stereotype, everyone regards it as old fashioned, even late 80's manga mentioned how old fashioned it was.

Cause they're always faithful bros in the end.

Holy shit I haven't thought of this in years. I really should give it a read again

>New school year, the High school aged girls bully the regular lolis in the first episode
>take lunch money, etc
> some of the bullied lolis form their own delinquent gangs to stand up to the older girls and fight for territory
>they try and act big, but they are still like 6 and all really stupid
Still fleshing out the idea myself, but I like it a lot.

Nah, it's a James Dean thing.

what are you waiting for?

I'm trying to catch up to a new manga that I started reading not too long ago. Once I'm caught up, I'm probably going to give this a reread, I forgot how funny it can be.

That's just because of Asian genes. Their hair devolves into that one style eventually.

Wonder who will win in a fight? Onizuka or Mitsuhashi
Onizuka hits like a truck but Mitsuhashi is the biggest cheapass ever while not losing in the fighting department

It would be the bull fight of the century!

FIGHTING FUCKING SPIRIT

you inverted protagonist and club president

Onizuka is borderline superhuman shit, Mitsuhashi is just some kid that's athletic.

You can take and give bantz to them but never fight each other, do crazy shit and always expect him to come along, always with you either with happy times or bitter sufferings. Also
>OI KORRRAAA
>EEEHHHH? [in a pissed off voice]
Truly the best of bros

They're actually both the main characters.

This reminds me of something, but I can't quite remember.

The left one actually looks like an actor that can hold a stage on his own.

The right dude just look like an upset pedestrian

>its not actualy a old picture

The Outsiders?

Fuckin' saved. Thanks user.

Keep in mind, there's a few titles that are in the lower and bottom tiers because the creator of the chart just doesn't like crazy shit.

Smart boy turns into delinquent and stays like that. Then becomes friends with former delinquent who is really annoying. Oh wait, that's Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. Pardon me Sup Forums

Well, technically, it is an old picture. Just an old picture of actors in a movie.

bump

Just called DARPA and now they came to get one of their missing robot that pretending to be a delinquent right now...

Come on now man, Mechazawa is just a normal guy like any of us.

> ouji-kun

More like Ojou-sama.

>the date of the delinquent's execution...
has been changed.

mangadex is painfully lacking in delinquents

I want to get into this niche because I'm crazy about delinquent girls. Which manga has the cutest delinquent girls?

ehh
a new teacher who was a private detective and practitioner of martial arts moves to a deliquent school. He quickly is targetted by the gangs and must survive their onslaught and bring order to the school. on this journey he meets a few students he really thinks he can help and guide to a better life and strives his best to protect them and give them a decent oppurtuninty. Its mostly going to focus on a martial arts in a more realistic fashion. It will start off as sort villain of the week as certain deliquent groups attempt to take out the new teacher but an overarching plot develops as information about the school and students lead to clues about an unsolved case the detective worked on before going there.

if you're getting into this for females then fuck off.
Delinquent genre isn't about waifu worship. its about admiring and understanding fighting spirit and camaraderie.
You should want to find characters to aspire to be like, not for waifus to fucking fap to

I'm gonna hazard a guess based on art style and say Yankano....

No, I take that back the absolute cutest delinquent girl is Thunder Maki

TORU NAKAMURA 52age now

youtube.com/watch?v=GUrz8-aEUnE

Why does Sup Forums love delinquents so much? It’s so retro

Are people not allowed to like things that are old?