Memories of Phantasm already exists

>Will we ever get a Touhou anime?
there's been several.

38 years after Zuns death.

ZUN doesn't know how to commercialize unlike Nasu or Ryuishi07 so no

the fanmade ones are decent

can Flan lewds be even topped?

ZUN is eternal

I just want to see the once aired movie.

Soon.

Nah.

I think a Touhou anime could only hurt the franchise.
Touhou is already eternal like it is. No need for additional bullshit.

I suppose at least Umineko serves as a deterrent from creating an anime.
R07 is really no master of his art either, but that adaptation was abysmal.

We got a bunch of official touhou manga over the past few years and Zun has begun to license and endorse more fan games, hell he even started putting his games on steam.
He's starting to commercialize touhou and it's been working out very good so far, he finally got touhou to stop reclining.
I think it's safe to say that even though he's very against an anime that it will probably happen eventually. I'd say in the next 5 years or so.

As a yuri SoL.

But they're all just friends?

Touhou SoL when?

If there was one, it could be a game adaptation, a written work (don't think a music cd story would work) or manga adaptation, or an anime original thing (something that adds to the lore, or some non-canon spin-off); considering the cost involved, maybe the latter is the more likely. I don't think there would be much action though, since there should be a lot of girls in the TH fanbase.

SoLs aren't my favorite genre, but I liked this one
youtube.com/watch?v=iy_084Qgr5c
youtube.com/watch?v=Yuj6nPnr80A

Close friends.

Platonic friends.

Touhou and Vocaloid are both dead.

Only if ZUN's sons get the japanese cold and needs the money to pay for their treatments

There are more than 100 2hus. Statistically at least some of them have the lesbos for eachother. Even more considering men are useless in that universe

when Jun'ya Ota finally went bakrupt then only then he will sign an anime touhou.

Platonic friends who do friendly things with each other.

>waifu bait mobile gacha garbage, musou clones, flopocrypha with GAG servants who aren't lancer, lolicon yuri bait
>DEEEEEEN
And thank God for that.

10 years from now everyone will still recall 2hu for the fun games, great music, decent manga, vast fanwork creations of varying quality outside solely hentai, hentai, and memes

10 years from now, everyone will recall how Fate as a franchise lost its final shred of self-respect with ufotable's completion of Heaven's Feel and subsequent departure, continue to complain about the Tsukihime remake never coming out, and wonder what the point of Mahoyo's existence was if they haven't already forgotten about it. That aside, they'll also be dreading the 3rd season of trap mc-kun getting isekai'd to alt history post-ww2 japan where the atomic bombings never happened to fight yet another holy grail war with his m->f transgender reverse trap avenger of the rainbow whose true identity is patient zero of AIDS

10 years from now, DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN READ THE VN

i unironically like prisma illya tho

Yes, friendly things that aren't homosexual.

>letting someone borrow your scarf means you're gay for them
A/u/tists need to be gassed.

High budget hentai adaption when?

Pic related best touhou.

Are you retarded?