What is the appeal of this

what is the appeal of this

We may never know

For people that need to commit suicide.

rape is not okay

From my own observation, yuri in general is enjoyed by overly shy and meek males, or closet bi/lesbian girls. Which is why it's so mindboggingly popular here on Sup Forums, whether it's actual yuri or shitty yuribait/subtext whatever /u/ denizens prefer to call it

Tbh OP, I don't really know either.

japan need to read qu'ran they stop make shit

Yuzu.

But user I'm a gay man and I enjoy it for the yuri rape

A woman's tender love is the greatest thing that exists in this universe. Seeing two women sharing that love is second only to receiving that love yourself.

Yuzu and Harumin

It might be my autism (if I have it) or sheer idiocy, or perhaps because I'm a virgin incel or whatever, but I cannot understand why would a man enjoy to see another man's dick, even if it's penetrating a woman.
I mostly dislike vanilla. I'm not only into yuri, I'm fine with tentacle rape or weird creatures raping the girl. Give me a man fucking a woman, though, and it's a turnoff.

Let's see
>Cute girls
>Cute girls kissing
>Cute girls other cute girls

What exactly is there not to like?

You forgot the rape
Unless you want to categorize it as cute girls doing cute things

>Give me a man fucking a woman, though, and it's a turnoff.
I have bad news for you, pal

gey gurls

I don't like gay crap

Can't rape the willing.

No cure for bad taste.

she didn't reported it so it's not a rape

You just have a rape fetish

Yes and?

What's gay about girls loving girls?

That I don't like guys?

There's nothing gay about liking girls though.

Rape is not real.

Spot on observation, mate. I’m both of those. Any idea as to why yuri appeals so much to guys like that?

Holding hands?
>notices that it's an webm
Oh, the gays.
Really, if you have to ask you will not understand even if people explain it to you.

Are you a futanari?

For me, it is masochism. I will never get a girlfriend, so I feel physicall pain when two people are happy together.

Yuri makes my heart go doki doki

Yeah, it's beautiful

Mei a shit

And that explains the appeal.

Season 2 when?

¡Ese amor puro!

they are gonna grow old with no kids

That fuck did you say about my woman?

I'm probably a closet pan sexual but I'd become gay if I tested it

Better not risk it then.

Means you have a healthy mind.

Shy, meek males have failed at their gender role, so they tend to resent masculinity and gravitate towards femininity. They identify with female characters while still being attracted to them, so yuri deeply resonates with them. They start to have this worshipful attitude towards femininity and yuri and they often become trans women.
I'm barreling down this path myself

I have a friend exactly like that and he says he doesn't like girl like 002 from Darling because he think she is "too masculine and look like a man", really makes me think.

Submissive beta male yuri fan here.
I have no idea what your friend is talking about. I like 02 more than any of the other girls in that show.

She is weirdly boyish, but also hot. I don't how to feel

>Closeted schoolgirl who is successful in everything but loooooove

>Gets hot gyaru gf that all the other dykes would want, who conveniently happens to be her sister attending the same school who shares her king size bed in posh condo where old money pays for everything

Is this the ultimate lesbian wish fulfillment self insert manga?

I thought that most girls would self-insert as Yuzu though.

>Is it ok if it's your sister?
Always gets me

my waifu's waifu is my waifu too. two waifus are better than one. simple algebra, anons.