Why is everyone missing out on this gem called Kokkoku?

Why is everyone missing out on this gem called Kokkoku?

Small animation studio, no advertising it seems. The OP is fucking catchy as hell though.

Because, as usual, Sup Forums has shit taste

I'm watching it, it's my second favorite show this season.

Her coat is cute.

Watching it and it barely survived 3 episode rule, extended t 6 epiosde amnisty.

The writing of the villains is absolute shit. I have never understood how Japanese are so out of touch with what criminals are like or what their motives are, but this is just cringe worthy. I am surprised none of thugs have licked their knives yet.

Because Puyasubs sucks and Tekeremata sucks even more, me la sudan.

You can clearly tell they're after the stone. And they're not villains for the sake of being villains.

It's like a 6/10 so far, maybe that's why

The boss badguy has motives and he is using the others, that much is obvious, but the thugs they have are laughably bad.

>they're not villains for the sake of being villains
They absolutely are, among the worst I have seen in past 18 months. Their dialog is pretty much "oh boy I sure like killing don't you like killing how about rape before killing god am I edgy". It has been three episodes of these retarded thugs and only the cult leader seems to have a motive beyond "being bad is fun".

Minion girls is cute though.

Thanks for the tip. Watching second ep, pretty good so far. I can appreciate ambitious anime.

>catchy op/ed everyone likes
>small production with barely any big names
>people either really like it or call it mediocre
>generic bad guys that seem like they will lead up to something but probably won't
I'm getting Flip Flappers flashbacks here

Lurk more and watch more anime.

Flip Flappers was great.

Flip Flappers was mediocre.

I think you're reaching a bit.

It's definetely in my top 3, but the threads went to shit during the last episode.
Not as hyped for Kokkoku as i was back then but still i like it.

Because no rape.

I like this show, I hope it doesn't turn to shit at some point.

Whew that's some really annoying cliffhanger.

boring seasonal anime like this can only be saved through controversy like rape, extreme drama etc.

I think the hired thugs in this anime are pretty cool. Second episode they talk about raping the MC, stangling her and dumping the body in a sheet

I haven't watched the latest episode yet but it's really slow-paced and kind of blandly written for such a high concept. I'm probably going to watch the whole thing unless it puts me to sleep.

Tsubasa is my favorite character so far. I kind of wish he was the MC instead of whatsherface.

>go outside
>be immediately beaten and kidnapped

Not even once.

cute brocon

You have to stay on the resort premises, user.

This, Garo and Ramen Assassins are the best this season

So for the people who think it's bad, any input on why? I haven't seen it yet but if it's something major I won't bother watching

The worst you can say is that it's sort of slow on the delivery, and likes its cliffhangers too much. The only people I've seen to call it bad are mangafans that hate that flashbacks got taken out.

This is probably the first time I have enjoyed a seasonal anime since Konosuba S2, so yeah, I am watching. I really like how they just throw you right into it instead of holding your hand all the way through like you are a retard. Umetsu's design work is good as always and the plot has been interesting enough so that the show does'nt lag. It could look a bit nicer, but meh, that is true of most TV anime.

This shit got an anime?
I remember typesetting a few chapters of the manga over a year ago