Nanatsu no taizai

>generic villians

>generic asspull power-ups

>fan service

>shitty fights

Why isn't this series as hated as Black Clover or Fairy Tail? Hell, both of those series probably have the advantage regarding character and world design.

Does anyone even care about this show enough to hate it?

>generic villians

>fan service

>shitty fights

Why isn't this series as hated as Black Clover or Fairy Tail? Hell, both of those series probably have the advantage regarding character and world design.

I like it because of king and escanor

only thing I'll agree with you OP is the shitty fights. you're wrong about the rest which is why this isn't as hated as your precious Nakama Tail.

Nanatsu no Taizai is one of those shows that you get very into while watching it, but then right after you finish it you realize it was actually kind of shitty. Like, really shitty.

Melodias was a garbage MC. Spent half the show molesting that one girl and just being annoying. Ban was a pedophile who didn't do shit the entire show. The villains were all terrible and forgettable. Only like 1 or 2 good fights.

King and Diane were the only reason to watch this show. I wish we got a spin-off about just them two.

fights have serviceable choreography and the deus ex machina are foreshadowed and that's literally all it takes to fly past the radar of shounenfags.

Also nobody actually believes fanservice in shouenshit is actually a negative, they just use it as an excuse to bash whatever they don't like.

Autists can self-insert into the bland-as-fuck protag without having to think too much or at all.

The best shonens (Jojo, HxH, FMA, ect) are the ones with barely any fanservice.

Jojo is a seinen

HxH is not good

First season was a good show and felt standalone. After hearing some spoilers of what comes after I lost interest in watching a continuation.

FMA is shit

>jojo
>barely any fanservice
what did user mean by this?

>generic villians
Ok, but aside from Genthru, most of them is pretty good.

Ok.

>fan service
No.

>shitty fights
No.

>them is
Really says a lot about the low IQ of its fanbase.

For shonen standards it's readable. I wouldnt put it on the same tier as JJBA and HxH though

>HxH
>no fanservice
just because it doesn't have a bunch of naked girls everywhere doesn't mean there isn't fanservice.

That's strange because most people complain that Meliodas is a shit MC because he is not plain enough to selfinsert.

This

Because all the main characters are pretty likeable barring Meliodas.

>generic villians
Originality doesn't automatically guarantees a good story. NnT is generic, but it does play around with cliches and executes them in a satidfying way. Also most power-ups are forshadowed early.
>fan service
Compared to other shounen, not much. Season 2 will have way less.
>shitty fights
There is nothing wrong with NnT fights.

FPBP

You forgot ridiculous design

>Why isn't this series as hated as Black Clover or Fairy Tail? Hell, both of those series probably have the advantage regarding character and world design.
Because it's nowhere near as bad as those, and what does "world design" even mean? If you mean world building, you're completely wrong. Liking character design style is mostly subjective.

>generic villians
This is a legitmate problem with the story. None of the villains so far are charismatic or threatening enough to carry their arcs, and that's a problem because the main cast is actually pretty well developed and fleshed out.

Most of the supposed asspulls people have grievances with are actually properly foreshadowed, unless you have an specific thing in mind.

>fan service
What a retarded complain. As long as it doesn't take over the plot and becomes intrusive like in Fairy Tail (and I don't mean just sexy stuff, but literal handjobs delivered by the author to satisfy the audience like the "because she's Erza" moments too) fan service is neither inherently positive nor negative.

>shitty fights
Completely disagree here too. I don't watch the anime, but the manga version at least has some of the few well executed choreography and paneling in the current manga landscape.

No matter how good the story fight choreography is, it means jack shit if I don't care for any of the characters. Meliodas and Elizabeth failed to elicit an iota of interest in me. To be honest, I read it just for Escanor.

Ban and King are intresting. Merlin was held back because she is too involved with 3000 years ago parts, but now she should get focus too. Pre-heart Gowther is good too.

I am only interested in Diane.

nanatsu no taizai is if a middle schooler's fanfiction ends up getting produced

Because you are wrong?

why do you actively look for things to hate? can't you just, you know, act like a sensible adult and just look for something else to read or simply don't ask asinine questions like ''why don't you hate this too?''.

It's literally a japanese mangaka's fanfiction of Arthurian mythos.

Who is subbing this?

I want the girls to sit on my face

Fairy Tail AND Seven Deadly Sins are hated? JFC do i just like shit anime?

Because it’s not as popular

>>HxH
>>no fanservice
>just because it doesn't have a bunch of naked girls everywhere doesn't mean there isn't fanservice.

Seriously

The young boys that read it are really REALLY too dumb to realize the fujo fanservice

Fairy Tail is straight up retarded, awful and literally built around only fanservice and ships.

Seven Deadly Sins has a shit main protag and bad character designs.

Black Clover is pretty alright but the anime is shit.

who thought the one pantyhose shit looked good?

B-but im on episode 160 of fairy tail right now...

I'm gonna be honest, a few years ago I watched Fairy Tail and enjoyed it, only stopped cause at the time the dub was only at 120 or so, I never continued, I wanted to pick up on it but then like everyone just started shitting on it.

what the hell happened that it became the new punching bad anime?

the only thing that bothers me about Taizai is the romance. absolutely cringe-worthy. the villains are actually cool, but they've dropped like flies because the mangaka is a hack.

Idk but i also cry when I watch anime. all the time. Literally cried during the tenrou island arc.

Because the two you've mentioned are far worse, mainly too generic. Taizai has it's moments every once in a while, while Fairy Tail and BC stay consistently mediocre.

Isn't like the anime version of BC bombing? Manga sales didn't increase much either, but I guess that's another topic.

I was on like 119, than I evolved as a human and so did my tastes. Please do the same so you don't have to feel shame looking back, friend.

Tbh, Im a 23 year old Married fellow who just bought their first house, has a mortgage and bills to pay and is trying to amass a firearm collection. The only good taste I can have rn is in guns, I own a type 99 Arisaka with mum in tact and thats all the nip culture I can handle.

BC anime is getting fucked over by the absolute shit pacing.

Sounds cool and wholesome my dude - Can't relate to a lot of that cause I'm younger and I live in Britbong land. Either way if you like stuff like Fairy Tail you'd probably enjoy reading Black Clover.

Yeah, I mean, you realize that is on purpose right? Tell me you are not this stupid

So, Nanazu no Taisai is a really good anime because it makes fun of shonen in an ironical way.

MC is super overpowered. The princess's outfit is pure fan service. The story is all about the journey, the mascot is a talking pig etc.

What makes it so special are secondary main characters. They make it fun because they aren't tropes you see everyday.

The MC is overpowered and they make a joke of it every fucking chapter. The princess is also a huge trope

I liked it because I found it funny. Sometimes shonen series take themselves too seriously and you know you aren't watching something good when you watch shonenshit. Tipical shonen is not good. And this makes a joke out of typical shonen shows.

You need to shut down your brain to enjoy it.
Its really really bad if you want it to be bad. And it is like a bad hamburguer

Really bad for your body but really good for the senses.

Go watch your idiotic boruto you shitasteless piece of turb

>Why isn't this series as hated as Black Clover or Fairy Tail? Hell, both of those series probably have the advantage regarding character and world design.

right.
Except they definitely don't.
The characters in nanatsu no taizai is what makes it so popular, not the amazing fight scenes or incredible story. The characters are actually somewhat enjoyable unlike black clover or fairy tail where you hope all of the characters die no matter if they're good or bad because they're all annoying.

I have a hard time sitting down and reading anime anymore. I like to read anime hard copy but dont like spending money on books.. I just realized I meant manga, but im not going to erase it because it serves to illustrate how much of a.. what is Sup Forumss version of a Fudd that I am.

Kongoh Bancho was way better at this "making fun of battle shonen" than SDS though.

BC witch arc > NNT

This thread needs more Diane. I'd even accept Elizabeth at this point.

I just hate gowther
and the shit knights, damn it is boring when it is a hauser or gilthunder chapter

Yeah but thats going to the extremes. Nanatsu no taizai is on gray area because you can't really decide if its real or not(and I mean, its a really good joke at the end) but I don't know I liked it and I will watch the second season

>Literally asspulls and light novel characters: the arc
>Better than anything

It dragged on for so long that it just became boring fanservice trash

it feels like dragon ball if dragon ball was made today even daw to the artstyle but it is a nice read anyway not too great but nice

>oh no a great enemy!
>we defeated him finally peaceful times
>*cuts to cliffhanger of the next arc's villain*

just like dragon ball

>reddit spacing
FUCK OFF

Nakaba is huge toriyamafag

I hate it, but I keep reading it, like Black Clover. I was able to drop Fairy Tail midway, so I probably will do the same for these two.
NNT is really, really bad, though, everyone is sameface, the attires are terrible, the powers are pathetic, the fights are disgusting, the plot is cringy, fuck it's even worse than BC.

Kill yourself

Because its miles fucking better than those 2 easy. Meliodas is a great tragic mc you can suck my dick fag. Also its among the elite best seller manga every year if you not salty enough.

>Why isn't this series as hated as Black Clover or Fairy Tail?

cause this series is actually good compared to those shitstains

it is not the best manga ever but for holy shit it is miles better than fairy tail or BC come on niggas

this series is alot better than dbs as well, deal with it

ITT: Contrarians

List the very best shounen anime out there.

That is a thighhigh.

Your post is pathetic.

Because people want generic stuff that checks all of the boxes and adds JUUUUST enough to it to make it interesting and it's own thing.

BUH BUH NO UNIQUE CLEVER PLOT OR DEEP NAVEL GAZING PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL NONSENSE!!

That shit is for people who don't like the genre or suck at the genre and can't deliver what the audience wants and absolute hacks.

Bitch all you want, but if you understand the very lucrative audience for this stuff(and the MASSIVE western monetary potential of it)then you will be able to write your own checks.
That's a fact.
Black clover was hated for one single reason. The jaded older shounen fans wanted to show how deep and clever they were by shitting on something. So they choose the most famous yet generic one, black clover.

shut up pseudo

How are so many people defending this shit? It's pretty bad. I mean, it's not obvious bait, like threads trashing HxH.

jojo and hxh have a lot of fujo and fujo+pedo fanservice.
FMA has a lot of half naked dudes everywhere.

Face it, it's only fanservice when it's girls. You people have no problem with half naked or completely naked except for a cleverly placed elephant trunk or teacup men and shota fanservice.

because it is not terrible and not great but just good? can't I read something that is just middle ground? and I like Meliodas he reminds me of Kenshin

I read it every week and I think it's pretty bad. Of course you can enjoy it, but you don't need to pretend that it's better than it is.

It has Escanor and loli Merlin.

You don't need to pretend that it's worse than it is. NnT is easily above avarage.

>My words are absolute

>shitty fights
>No.

>Kurapika vs Uvogin
>not shitty

>Meruem vs Netero
> not shitty and anticlimatic

>Hisoka vs Chrollo
>not shitty and a total fucking mess

This show would have been garbage if it wasn't for Hawk-sama.

Probably because it doesn't take itself seriously.Its running on like 2 layers of irony to the point where even normies can tell. Black Clover isn't running on any.

I hate hxh drones so much.

This.

Because it's aactually a good manga and all of your complaints are anime problems, flat out wrong and useless opinionated shit.

You're just looking for things to hate on.

>watch an anime from A-1 pictures
>pretend to be shocked when it's bad
Reminder that anime only opinions are invalid by default and aren't to be taken seriously.

Manga readers from chapter 1 are the only knowledge NnT fans.

Your life is pathetic,kill yourself.

Who's /sunbro/ here?

He's pretty much all I read it for.

You're a faggot and unworthy to praise the sun.

I watched the first season, it had some decent moments, but was 95% generic.

It's not inspired or new, but it does its job of being entertaining enough. Also hosts the greatest praise the sun character

Yea, the latest two arcs. The first 6, including all the ones that have been adapted into anime, are Shonen.

I'd say it's OK for the most part, but the parts that it does well, it does really well.

>anime problems
Anime didn't changeed anything from manga, you goof.

It's fun and better than bnha.

Yes. It change the good pacing, good art, foreshadowing and skipped events you mongrel.

You read Naruto for Itachi, didn't you?

At least it has actual romance, although it would be nice if everyone is NOT motivated by romance alone.
But it’s very Nakaba so powerlevelfagging and don’t assume characters as dead unless you see their corpse.
And nigger did you just compare it to BlackCocklover and FT? This one actually has a coherent story.

>and loli Merlin
You can call me a pleb all you want but that's honestly a downside for me. I liked her better as a hot cake.

Because for a good 50 chapters it was promising and good. Now it's just mediocre.
BC and FT were ranging from mediocre to complete trash ever since chapter 1.

Read the manga