Embarrassing remarks aren't allowed!

Embarrassing remarks aren't allowed!

my first love

I think your hair style is very cute!

Why should i be embarrassed to say that i love Aika?

Best girl. I honestly found Akari and some of the older girls dialogue too embarrasing/saccharine.

She's very cute user-kun, but you can't forget about this cute thing. Are you really, really sure?

Older girls? But yeah I did too, it's not exactly an unpopular opinion though.

Probably meant the previous generation (Alicia, Athena, Akira). Maybe grandma too, although I doubt that. You never know however.

Nigga you can't have two waifus for one show, it's forbidden

God I want to fuck Aika so hard.

Athena died

I would like to see your butthole.

Alice is still the cutest.

no u

short-haired /ss/ Aika > long-haired les Aika

Aika was made to balance that of course, I wouldn't say Akari is saccharine though

I felt that Amanchu really needed an Aika

A lot of "cute girls" show probably suffer from problems like that, what I like about Aria is that while it looks idealistic/utopic the characters are pretty believable and the way they are like that is because the enviroment is just great, it doesn't lack in melancholy either, just has a more positive vibe to it

Saying that the girls are great characters "because of the environment" is kind of insulting. They're just well written, just like the dialogue is. The setting is great of course, but put any other "cute girl" in it and the anime would have been much worse. The environment does not make the character so to say.

I am literally going to marry Alicia.

Same. She’s so sexy.

You minsunderstood me, I'm saying that both the characters and the settings are well done and totally match, for example recently I watched Sora No Wo To and I couldnt't swallow either the characters nor the setting, the MC also is nowhere near as compelling and feels just like a Yui clone

Also I'll correct my previous post, what I meant is "the way they act like that is because the enviroment is just great", in the sense that who wouldn't be a nice person in fucking Neo Venezia

It depends on whether you think that teasing falls under being "not nice" but I totally understand what you mean now. I agree, it's a perfect show and every little part of it is crafted with lots of care - it just fits.