this is a japanese bird

Other urls found in this thread:

jisho.org/search/tori
jisho.org/search/turi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everybody's heard about the bird.

But is it the word?

why did you post a gif of my wife?

This scene confuses me. Didn't Araragi confirm he had no sexual attraction to Tsukihi in Nise? So what was up with the sexual tension here?

I learnt to say bird today in Japanese :)

There's no sexual tension you're only making it up in your head because you're sick in the brain

The sexual tension was from Tsukihi's end. She was lusting over her onii-chan's muscles.

just because he is not sexually interested in his little sister as a person, doesn‘t mean he can‘t get aroused by looking at her budding breats and exposed vagoo.

What a cute bird.

You married a bird?

Is it "Burd-oh"?

was the ass shot really necessary?

It's tu-ri
For some reason it reminds me of Tweety Bird

It's there so we know Araragi is definitely NOT attracted to her feminine assets. At all. Even the naked ones. The wet, oily, naked ones.

You mean 'tori'? You should know that already because Shide no Tori is an an amazing track.

Tu-ri-tee Bird

bird

I don't know, I'm learning from Dulingo maybe it's wrong :(

jisho.org/search/tori
jisho.org/search/turi

Hmmm, weird I have it written down as とり which looks right maybe I got mixed up? I'm a retard so I'll probably learn everything wrong

I'm an idiot

とり
to ri
とis To not Tu

Which Fire Sister is the best for marriage?

I know I just checked, oh well thanks though

Neither is really marriage material, but at least Tsukihi won't pass on retard genes.

This scene, like so many others in Monogatari, only further ingrains the understanding that the Araragi genes are of master race quality and the siblings are all time bomb breeding machines.

She's so mad all the time though. Platinum mad.

Wow, look at that beautiful long hair

I'm definitely looking at her hair too.
Super definitely.

It even moves on its own as needed.

And Karen is so retarded all the time. Like I said. Neither is really marriage material. I'd much rather enjoy them from behind a screen.

I don't like lewds, but I like long silky soft hair

I like lewds with long, silky, soft hair.

Lewds are yucky

>behind a screen
I'd still want to "get to know" both of them more intimately. Karen is so fit she'd fuck you non-stop for hours, and Tsukihi seems like she'd give you the angry sex until she's within an inch of combusting. Maybe I'm just too much in Araragi's head. I'm not sure when he's going to fuck Karen, but I'm pretty sure he's going to fuck Karen. And she's too dumb to know better.

I like looking directly up my sexually mature sisters sopping wet vagina.

Yeah... I totally, uh, so very much agree. I super hate lewds... I only masturbate to floor tiles.

Masturbation is only for if you're single and to your imagination, when you're in a devoted relationship like I am with my waifu I don't feel like masturbating because that's cheating

No strings attached sex is pretty much always going to be nice. But dealing with the fire sisters when you're not fucking them would be too much of a pain. There are a good number of characters in the series that would destroy your dick and be pleasant to have around outside of sex.

l*wdnens is for gays and losers

This, hand holding is superior to being lewd

But can you cheat on your partner with yourself? I mean, your partner loves you and you love your partner, so there's nothing wrong with you loving you too and your partner loving themselves as well.

I just know she's in the anime universe... and we'll masturbate to each other until the great day comes and our worlds collide.

But if you masturbate you have thoughts for someone who isn't your partner even if you think of them that's the imagination version of them not the real them

Hand holding is infact the ultimate form of lewdity. I don't know about you guys, but I haven't been desensitized enough to look upon it with a clear mind and heart.

Phoenix isn't a Jap thing, is it?

>not creating a bridge to you're real waifu with your mind
Look at this fucking scrub. Look at him and laugh.

That's true... it's not them, it's you. Though in your mind it may look like them, and the sentiment can surely be appreciated, there's no doubt that the one you are looking upon and fucking is yourself. I still don't think that self-love is cheating because of the love your partner gives you. If your fucking but not fucking one of the two people you and your partner love, then that's cheating.

It's what we must do for now until humanity gains the power to bridge realities. But I plan to be frozen at death so I can up my chances I live to see the day. Love makes us madmen I tell you.

You know I don't think so. And neither are vampires.