Wait a minute they're lesbians? What the fuck?

Wait a minute they're lesbians? What the fuck?

Feet!

It's obvious in episode 1 bro. It's the first thing you know about their characters actually.

Is the cute feet in episode 1?

Its the smart dyke living on a healthy diet of noodles and pussy

Its good to have a thread, I was getting worried we would not still be talking about it 10 years later.

Not really lesbians, the blonde wanted to fuck that guy.

Blonde was bi. Useless bitch was hard gay.

I just don't get why her boobs are so far under her armpit.

>Akane is like "I will never be with Kogami might as well go les now"

Looks normal to me.

picked the FUCK up.

It took you 22 episodes to figure that out? You learn about their relationship in episode 1 man. Get your act together.

I just finished watching this after putting it off for a long time. Really enjoyed it. I've got season 2, the movie, and Mandatory Happiness waiting for me, but I've heard everything that isn't season 1 is shit. Should I even bother with the rest of it?

further evidence that psycho pass is for dullards

Yayoyi gets a small harem by the end of s2
She is also one of the VERY few characters that doesnt descend a spiral of suffering.

Hey do you guys think that new B show will be as good as Psycho Pass was? Does it have potential?

But she's literally best girl. I don't care if I'm the only one to remember here. She could share her place with someone else but that someone truly didn't do anything other than getting her throat cut. PP had some delicious girls.

I wan't to do nothing with Yaoi

>implying Psycho Pass was ever good to begin with

Nothing normal about that. Unless you are telling me that is belly fat. But even then that is abnormal.

How the fuck do girls have sex with each other anyway? Do they just bodyslam each other and try to jam their feet into their pussies to reverse birth?

Yayoi is the most competent officer. She never ended up dead, maimed, or mentally fucked.

I'm a bit put off by the clowns.

One of them fucks the other with her cock. How else, kid?

She probably just has tits that are very spaced apart.

The clitoris is an undeveloped penis that's basically entirely as sensitive as a perineum depending on the individual
Barring penetrative sex with stuff like strapons they can rub those against each other much easier than gay dudes can get off by swordfighting

one girl cuts open her chest and the other girl eats her liver

>solo project of a complete nobody who was only ever really recognized for being an animation director
It's gonna be flap floppers: edgy criminal procedural edition

>feet

disgusting

What is this shit? Some kind of African warlord ritual?

god i wish someone would draw the two worshipping each others feet.

stop

Come to think about it, disaster rescue operations must be a fucking nightmare.

Firefighters rescuing injured people from rubble and police exploding those people into red goo and anyone else who starts screaming.

Tribadism, oral, 69, strap-ons etc.

Bother with it, but there is a high probability you will drop it halfway through season 2.