Beastars Chapter 67

Other urls found in this thread:

ellorytheshark.com/comic/cool/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait isn't he supposed to be stronger now?

Fucking Legosi

Spending hours at a time staring at meat and not eating is great for mental fortitude, not so much for strength training.

I guess the running is making him lose muscle too.

Eat your macros, you dumb hippie.

I'm guessing he had no protein replacement for meat.

I'm guessing the next phase of his training will involve actually getting stronk, now that Gouhin is convinced of Legosi's resolve.

>What part of "You have to eat ALL the eggs" don't you understand?

Also, Juno once again best girl. There's something incredibly endearing about an alpha-female-with-a-maiden's-heart. Wish there was more of it in anime/manga

Panda will take him to a sushi bar

Either too pure, too autistic, or both

I like this manga, but I hate the amount of sluts and how the author is trying to portray sluts as something that isn't bad. Self insert, much?

Also, it's obvious the murderer is either the bear or the panther.

Legosi salty over his first kiss being with the murderer is great

Cardio builds muscles though

>Murderer
The first chapter showed a very clear canine attacker.He might be this guy (pic related)
Bear or panther might the one that assaulted Legosi because their ears match.

You need to be careful with girls' hearts, Legosi, c'mon man.

Autism is a sad condition

He was told by the panda over and over that he's only going to get weaker. "Even the professional athlete carnivores eat meat. They have to and everyone knows it, so they look the other way." It's basically steroid injections to raise their test to eat raw, real, meat.

The only reason the panda doesn't get weaker is that pandas, despite being BEARS, can only consume bamboo. They can't digest meat any longer as a species.

By the same token, though, I'd like to see these idiots eat fish or something. They had a class where they were teaching seaspeak, but still.

I mean, it does and it doesn't. "Cardio" is just a general term for activities that maintain lengthened period (no less than 20 minutes) of high-heartrate exercise that forces your cardiovascular system to work in the range of 120-160 heartbeats per minute range. While this exercise activity certainly forces your muscles to work, and your body recognizes it will be beneficial to strengthen those muscles, it focuses more on endurance than mass building. Furthermore, since it's a long period of high-rate activity, your basal metabolic rate increases and remains elevated for hours, so if you do not eat in excess calories, you literally cannot build muscle. You gotta EAT BIG TO GET BIG and Legosi isn't. Especially for his biology.

Are autistic MCs on the rise again?

Thanks TL bro, you're a wonderful human being and literally the reason I discovered a new and awesome manga. I appreciate your hard work, it really reads well!!

>By the same token, though, I'd like to see these idiots eat fish or something. They had a class where they were teaching seaspeak, but still.

You reminded me how much I want to see more lore on aquatic civilization in this setting. Unfortunately I don't really see there being many opportunities to explore it in a way that doesn't feel contrived. What goes on under the water probably isn't going to be particularly relevant to what Legosi is going through.

Maybe at least see some bluefin tuna or whale in the black market? If they're getting herbivore meat from hospitals anyway, maybe a deal to get riverfish?

You're right either way, though. They wouldn't know jack crap about rivers, lakes, seas or ocean life. The only way I could see it getting even barely mentioned is if a classmate is a polar bear or a seal or an otter or something.

> Spinoff set in aquatic environment
> Title is "Seastars"
Would you?

4 SCOOPS

CMON

On the one hand, anthropomorphic fish...hands and feet and such? I doubt that'd be any good, but I'd give it a shot

Also
ellorytheshark.com/comic/cool/
webcomic of highschool sharks, author got depressed and stopped

LEAVING HUMANIT BEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

rip

LEGOSI YOU BASTARD

>I hate when people are portrayed as people
Kek

True, but let's remember that he's never eaten meat in his life, and before he was one of the strongest guys in school.

He's weak because he's doing way too much cardio without taking in enough calories. Not to mention he's sleep-deprived.

Though if he really wants to raise his test, he should fuck Juno

I agree with you about everything. Absolutely all of it. 100%. Except, he should fuck Juno A LOT.

I only count two so far.

And the guys who like them are pretty damaged themselves, so it works in the context of the story

If this gets an anime adaptation, I want the Bloodhound Gang to me the OP.

>You and me, baby, ain't nothin' but mammals

>Author starts reading Baki the Grappler
>We get an entire volume of nothing but Legosi plowing Juno as a way to power-up

>good writing means self-insert
Stop being so insecure.

wanna know how I can tell you're a woman?