Overlord

How's Jaldabaoth going to handle Enri's revenge assault after finds out Ainz died?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=53TJtjHJoLg
youtube.com/watch?v=ezrBDE-UNoo
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-06/top-selling-light-novels-in-japan-by-volume-2017/.124898
twitter.com/maruyama_kugane/status/957073944875450368
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why was the other thread deleted?

fucken saved

I'm guessing it was for >>>Sup Forumsrules/6
>What the FUCK is her problem?

>mods are fags
dammit nukemoot

>Old Guard armor is a beautiful dull grey
>Royal Old Guard are wearing stylish Yellow armor
>This is the power of CGI
At last I truly see

youtube.com/watch?v=53TJtjHJoLg

youtube.com/watch?v=ezrBDE-UNoo

Victim is a lot smaller than I was expecting

How big were you expecting him to be?

not a manlet

Reminder that the novels have gotten a boost again.
About 20-30K throughout all vol for this week and last week.
Season 3 next year.

>next year
you mean in 3 years when vol 13 is released

Next episode confirmed for GOAT

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-06/top-selling-light-novels-in-japan-by-volume-2017/.124898
It's still in the top 10 best selling LNs, so I guess that means that sales don't necessarily need to be bad for it to get another season.

GOAT?

How does it compare to the h-manga version?

CUTE/10.

starting reading the lns and man do these give you a mmo / rpg itch

anything worth checking out? thought about trying Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning as i've heard good things about it, or maybe the final fantasy mmo. shame nothing like Yggdrasil exists

RPG Chat is the closest you will get to Yggdrasil at teh moment.

The skeletons with hoods look like they're gonna start break dancing at any moment.

One thing if I may nitpick, the anime is avoiding the hundreds of elite troops, monsters, skellies, dragons, insects, ghosts and more in the Tomb of Nazarick. Only the best of the best are supposed to be allowed in the throne room at times like these, when they have grand guild meetings. It's supposed to show the inner ranking system of the guild, in how specially design characters have more seniority over generic designs. It's not just 10 loons and a skeleton, but a grand organizations of ten thousand plus. I just don't get that from the anime and it disappoints me.

What I dislike most about not showing the many little side characters without names is that it really cuts down the scope of the Tomb of Nazarick. Ainz is supposed to be a god like ruler in the books before he officially becomes king later on, and the anime has shown about two handful of characters. These grand throne room meetings also give more insight into side characters like Eclair, the maids and more.

Can we stop being fags?

That’s at the start of vol 7 speedreader-kun.

Is it true she finally fucked Nfirea

I thought we were in a Darling in the FranXX thread for a moment. I don't see much faggotry in this thread right now

yes and Lupus helped

It was HEAVILY implied.

She started washing herself thoroughly with a wet cloth, cause Lupus smelled the after sex on her.

Nope; in the throne room when they are discussing Cocytus' failure, they have a throne room meeting. The manga met half way with the LNs and only had a few dozens specialized entities in the back ground, not the rows in the book. I tried to find where in the LN it specified numbers and it just said "rows" of subordinates from each perspective guardian, and the pleiades maids were there too. Not the hundreds I had in mind but a lot fucking more than five, for sure.

>go to wiki to check their ages because Enri seems like the older one in the relationship
>Enri age: 16

>Albedo masturbates in Ainz room
>Ainz: wow Albedo you smell really good
>Albedo: thanks Ainz-sama it's perfume~
How many times has this happened in the LN? I counted at least two times.

That's what happens when you have daily general threads. I "thought" we were all better than that, but I was wrong. I'm one of the few long time fans since 2015 that actually leaves when there is nothing to discuss. My disgust at what has become of us isn't isolated to Overlord. All daily general threads should be deleted on sight, all of them.

Did you reply to the wrong person? Also Overlord threads still have occasional discussion in them, they're not at all at the level of actual generals where people solely discuss the personalities of the general instead of the subject itself.

Have the digital version.

200ページならすぐに出せたのですが、今回、このように最長となっております。くがねちゃんの冬は17月まである!

revive when?

How lucky was Maruyama to get So-bin as his illustrator? Are there any LN artists that even come close to matching the quality of his art.

He sniffed her before sending her off in vol 10.

Pretty lucky. And he just keeps getting better and better - his illustrations for the ED are god tier.

Absolutely love the cover art for Vol. 11. Gives a real D&D feel like nothing else.

Oh shit

twitter.com/maruyama_kugane/status/957073944875450368

I feel like I'm looking at official art for something like WoW when I see his illustrations.

When so-bin demands it enough

What does this say about the date for vol. 13?

why does the insect maid eat with her chin

Filthy EOP here. Can anyone translate those last 3 tweets?

That's not her chin.

Can Ainz win against Onee-san?

it's a false, she's got a nasty buggo face and a gross buggo voice

Her 'face' is not real, it's a mask that covers her real face, which is a gruesome insect face.
She eats by bringing the food up under the mask and eating while still wearing it.

Maybe if Ainz attains godhood.

We have no idea what the full extent of Chiyo's powers is, but assuming she is full Outer God, Ainz will actually have a challenge

The dark young are level 90, so she'd probably be at the level of a raid boss. Given that there's no way Ainz would win solo. Maybe with the help of the floor guardians/rubedo he could.

>We have no idea what the full extent of Chiyo's powers is
Didn't Lovecraft tell us about it?

Well, I was saying just in case she wasn't as powerful as Lovecraft's version of Shub-Niggurath. What else could a fertility goddess do?

But she is Shub-Niggurath.

I know that, user. Cutest Outer God

Guys, I'm starting to think that Ainz doesn't really know what he's doing.

If it was 200 pages it can be released immediately but this time it's the longest vol yet, maruyama's winter is until the 17 month.
When there's a lot of pages more work is needed and the release moved back.
It'll be more expensive this time, maybe 1200 yen or more.
No time for monster hunter since his manuscript just arrived for his quota.

>17 month.
Tell me that doesn't mean what I think it means.

>Slane propaganda

Thank you. Looks like the wait continues.

>but this time it's the longest vol yet
Kek. I thought he said he was gonna start doing shorter volumes, guess not!

Who are you to doubt our Supreme Being?

Filthy casual plebs ever doubting Ainz-sama's greatness. Fool.

>maruyama's winter is until the 17 month.
does that mean it's delayed until May?

If Volumes 12 and 13 were supposedly split so the novels wouldn't be fuckhuge, what does this mean for later volumes? Will he be writing 1000+ pages per volume by 18?

it means get ready for the first 3-part arc

This right here is Maruyama's endgame for Overlord volume length.

What if Albedo and Ainz have their succubi daughter but she turns out into a filthy hikikomori neet?

I'm sure they'd be fine with it as they wouldn't have to worry about anything happening to her if she where to go outside in the NW.

Ainz hates freeloaders though, and I think he'd be more severe on his real spawn than his adopted children.

Not possible with the education and training she will get.

Well given how he treats PA I guess you'd be right about him being harder on his actual children. However, you have to remember that Ainz is always worried about shit happening to the NPCs when they're out in the NW, and an offspring would most likely start off very low level, if not level 1. This gives reason to believe that he'd be worried as fuck if she ever went out, since there's a possibility that she may be killed by things a normal NPC in Nazarick wouldn't even register as a threat. Seeing this Ainz would be happy to allow her to stay in Nazarick forever as she would never be in harm's way. This doesn't even make her useless as she could do menial tasks such as help clean, test out stuff for Ainz, or learn to manage Nazarick while Albedo is away.

>romance of the three kingdoms
heh

Maybe its because of said education that she tries to rebel against her destiny?

I mean hikikomori in the sense that she never leaves her room or interacts with other beings, even Satoru would take pity on her.

Why is ains a son of a bitch who murders innocent lizardmen

Amalur is an offline mmo

>Why did God flooded the world for seven days and seven nights, killing most of its inhabitants?

Is this all you do all day?

>rebel against her destiny?
How? Trying to challenge Ainz in a 1-on-1 battle in the throne room?

They could just let her her live in the control room and let her manage Nazarick from there.

Ains is a person
First time poster in Overlord threads

Volume 13 could be the longest volume yet.

You know what I mean.
>Albedo#2: just because I'm a succubus does not mean I need a man stupid parents! I... will become a school teacher and prove them wrong, I look the part already~

Skeletons don't have dicks so he can't impregnate anyone, morans

>What is super tier magic?
>What is Shooting Star?
>What is Sasuga Ainz-sama for the 254354352 time?
Also its Overlord for you.

Ainz knows how important friends are, even Suzuki Satoru had people he cared for and wanted to interact with, he wouldn't allow his own spawn to live such a miserable life (except for PA).

>Ains is a person
He is a god to NWers. Even the lizards realized that.

>miserable
For a hikki, being forced to interact with others would make life miserable.

He is a murderer. It was good to save the human villagers and evil to kill lizardmen

You can't call a god a murderer. He just delivered punishment on sinners.

If you leave when there is nothing to discuss then you should know that when there is shit to discuss these threads become the highest quality threads on Sup Forums. Right now there's nothing to discuss besides how well the anime's adapting the LN since 95% of people in these thread have read the LN, and know exactly what's going to happen. Discussion of how well shit was adapted is mostly discussed to death for a couple of days after an episode airs. Since there's nothing to discuss and nobodies proposed any new theories about content in the novel discussion is essentially dead until episode 4 airs Tuesday, or something happens either in these threads or new info about the novel comes out.

Ainz's alignment is TN
True Nazarickean
If it is good for Nazarick, then nothing else matters. Your best hope is to become part of Nazarick

Speaking of alignments, has anyone ever made an alignment chart for OL? Given how many /tg/ posters there are in these threads I find it hard to imagine there has never been one.

535 pages of what!?

Neia's adventure at the happy farm

He isn't a god remember that he is actually a human who was playing a game