What is your favorite fanservice scene ever?

What is your favorite fanservice scene ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fIF2Cqa7z38?t=271
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Third Impact Rei

>tfw kiss fetish

The only TV anime scene I actually masturbated to. Kitamura a hunk.

What are good anime with long nicely drawn hair? I love hair Im obsessed with hair I literally can draw hair for hours a day, all I want in life is a girl who's hair I can play with I love the feel of soft silky hair I think something is seriously wrong with me

Oh God, Rin is so sexy.

are those 3D models

The bath with platinum birb was better.

I have to admit that scene was very pleasant to watch.

Check the first 2-3 episodes of Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, the scene with the collar key and the princess's hair was very well drawn.Also, there's a webm but I don't have it, sorry mate.

Yes.

The entirety of the Monogatari series.

No.

She likes to deny it but really she's one of the few who were drawn with children.

This

Thank you

She's a bland character but who needs a unique personality when GOD DAMN

Picking just one is difficult, but this one is definitely up there

Koi wo Ameagari has some nice hair this season

That's not even the webm you fucking heathen

Let me save you the trouble of looking for it, senpai

Superior taste, user!

Thank you, it looks so soft I just want to pet her

Mazinkaiser OVA ep 4. Greatest fanservice scene I've ever seen, it was fucking fantastic.

What show is this? Cause I actually didn't realize it was 3D for a few moments which doesn't happen often.

It's hard to beat being the Oral Hygienist Eminem sings about and making your sister cum in her pants from a good cavity cleaning.

You, user, have good taste. But the toothbrush scene wins.

It's been surpassed in sheer fanservice.

is that the beach episode?

Are you sure? Cause it's platinum sexy.

What show is this and why am I not watching it right now?

The birdbath shows a lot of flesh, but Shinobu has the poise and attitude to easily outstrip her.

please make a Shinmai maou no testament thread in honor of the OVA.

user your starting to freak me out... this isn't the first board I've heard about your strange hair fetish... and I suck at drawing hair. What's the secret?

see

The bath scene from Strike Witches Operation Victory Arrow 2

Why am I freaking you out? What other boards did you see me on? Because it's probably not me, and I draw on a tablet, I just swipe my fingers to make hair I'll show you an example, give me five minutes

youtu.be/fIF2Cqa7z38?t=271

The mind control scene in Maken Ki. Goddamn.

Yep.

And then I ran into (cannot post new thread because it thinks I didn't solve the captcha). And this when I'm using the latest Sup Forums X. Hmm, can someone else do it?

The Testament of Sister New Devil OVA1

this eight-seconds scene is far superior than the bird one would be a false statement, the one-second "bird tits being caressed" scene alone is the peak moment of the monogatari series.

since Departures is out today i hope in a couple of weeks we see the cam quality version of the hot spring scene.

OMG... maybe its not you... sorry user, it's all cool.
Is hair fetish a real thing? I never knew.

Yes please, because my hair always looks like a tangleblob.

This shower scene was refreshing.

Not that user but I'm eager to see your drawing

I tried posting something from Maken Ki Two but failed. The entire season 2 is non-stop fanservice, and it has some great scenes.

this show is just so damn good its hard to not have seen it GO WATCH IT NOW

Not the anons you were typing at, but anything can be fetishized. I'm pretty sure there's a Rule of the Internet for that.

I've dialed the FBI over this.

True. Kiss-Shot would still be sexy even if she shape-shifted into a garden salad. Plus she makes me feel like I found the loophole to look at naked loli butt and not feel guilty.

You should definitely watch Shinmai. It's a borderline-h series where the MC is alpha and every girl is good. There's a tsundere, a loli dominatrix, an osananajimi, another tsundere, a dutiful meido, and a Christmas cake. Every episode is fappable, and there's a 60 minute movie coming out on Blu-ray in March.

I only post on Sup Forums and Sup Forums I never mentioned my hair fetish anywhere but here, yes for me at least not in a sexual way just I love soft silky hair when I see nice hair I just want to run my fingers through it, I have a bad habit of playing with my own hair I probably look retarded in public when I do it accidentally without realizing it
But anyway for hair the way I draw it is literally just flick with my finger a bunch of lines in the direction it would curve towards the hair line I find it extremely therapeutic so I spend a lot of time just drawing anime girls with hair like this. I don't know why but it relaxes me

True, Bird tits are a naughty miracle of the universe. But Kiss-Shot was so damn sexy in Kizu. I mean hot damn.

Woah, holy moly stop the train where the fuck is this from goddamn

See, this is why I love Japan. Best fucking ideas.

>Visible nipples
What arc is this oh my god

You. I like you.

Is that an edit? I've watched the BD version and I don't remember nipples.

It looks like it was edited.

Here, I tried to break it up for you basically I draw the outline, that's the basic shape of the hair in this case I traced it just to show you a quick example but anyway, I refine it a little like make it layered and a bit more detailed I'll follow that one when I draw the hair, and from this point I literally just flick my finger as if it were a wind shield wiper, I like doing it half way, so I do one half on the bottom and on top so there's no lines in the Middle to make it look shiny like light is reflecting off there.
I have no idea how good it looks but I like how it looks, and it's relaxing for me to draw like this

bottom left panel birbs leg is abnormally long

Nice drawing

I'm pretty sure its edited. It's a nice edit though.

Saved.
Awesome! Thanks user! Nice drawing, that was fast!
I'll practice. One day, I will master the hair.

Somehow the Internet misusing the word "fetish" rubs me the wrong way.

Its from boku no fuck off retard

Fuck off

Dang, it seems Monogatari will always make my Johnson hard, but never make it erupt.

But did they use it wrong?
And wow, he is getting really poetic about her pissing on his face.

For context, the third berserk movie was r15+ and had pubes in it. This is also that rating. I can't fucking wait for March 28th. That's gonna be a legendary day.

It's such a tease.

It's an easy search using saucenao away. This is literally intro-tier shit.

Based Gunbuster

Thank you but it's traced
I did it fast because I traced it but thank you, drawing is about short cuts don't spend too much time with little details just do it quickly and in a way that's fun. My hair is literally just hundreds of quickly drawn lines that's it I don't know how I'd do it on a computer with a mouse if you have a drawing tablet I imagine you can do something similar with a pen

Absolutely this one, she has the body of a goddess.

Already posted. Try again.

homo

This show is so bad it's not worth it. Just watch hentai for more sex and a less stupid plot.

What makes you think I care you worthless idiot?

>And wow, he is getting really poetic about [insert fetishized activity here]
Literally the entirety of Prison School.

>Pubes in modern anime have a decent shot again

This is an okay reality to be in.

The kiss scene towards the end of the Campione! anime, helped to start me on the road that eventually led me here. Only now do I realize it had the right levels of lewd & vanilla for me. Also one of the few times Diomedea did well, excluding the ending. Just wish I could find the whole scene uninterrupted in gif format that isn't shit.
T. Blog

I haven't seen pubes in any anime except Gunbuster. What are you talking about, good sir?

The sisters masturbating in kissxsis.

That episode of GiTS where the Major got nekkid and was about do it with some random kid.

yeah, i just want to see the raw version as well because i want to see where the OVA ends it's still gonna be censored even if its theaters. Can you imagine if the seats were filled with cum after every showing that would be hilarious.

Baseless conjecture mostly. My comment here Shinmai Maou no Testament is getting a director's cut OVA this March and has the same rating as Berserk. That means a lot of things and has every ecchi fan excited.