Literally bullied teen's self-insert power fantasy: the series

>Literally bullied teen's self-insert power fantasy: the series

>power fantasy
>ends with everyone dead, his girlfriend being brutally murdered and the guy with a gay crush on him alone and miserable as God nukes the planet

>self insert fantasy
>parents die
>surrogate parents die
>love interest die
>BFF was actually Satan and gets everyone killed
Are you mentally challenged?

>self-insert
Akira was NEVER a coward dude.
If you wanted a Devilman thread, you could've just asked

Edgy teens want to be empathetic crybabies who desperately believe in the good of humanity nowadays?

>Devilman Crybaby
So that's what DmC means.

el retardado...

the only thing I dislike about this is that it showed me how many people here never read the original. it just kind of feels like something everyone should read to me and I took for granted the fact that most people are a shit.

I feel you, user. It surprises me even more that less people knew who Uncle Nagai was.

It's really interesting how the platform alone introduced so many people to not only Go Nagai but Yuasa as well for the first time. It really shows on Sup Forums too, these casuals aren't even discreet about it.

I guess it's a double hit there then yeah.
that's just a strange thought to me. years ago before I had even read devilman myself I knew nagai was "the guy that did devilman" I also forget how many people here don't even read manga.

It's sad that, like every old thing that suddenly becomes popular due to adaptations, the original creator is ignored and the adaptation gets all the praise.

user #167630474
You don't even deserve a (You).

My niggers.

I heard he got Hades to bring everyone back and even got to fight Mazinger.

Look I get it Sup Forums. You're upset that Anita has decimated your hobbie and you want to shit post in ours out of some "misery loves company" sense. Fuck off and die in there. Also kys

This makes me want to watch the original anime and read the manga.

t. newfag who has only read berserk all the way through

you can cover more content faster reading and I'm not even talking about speedreading and missing everything like an idiot. It's hard for me to sit down and watch a series since things progress so slow in "real time".

Thats not sword art online

could be worse.

Aaaaaaaaaaand what's wrong with that, user? Hm?

Nah see Satan revived everyone to torture himself over and over until Akira appears and the two of them become the new sun.

I'd rather not think about anything past the original ending.

I wish I could but I can't find good scans.

someone dumps the entire thing here multiple times every year.it just got finished with another dump.

I'M NO LONGER user, HE'S EATING SHIT IN HELL RIGHT NOW! YOU CAN CALL ME... BAITMAN!

Too bad. Cycles and shit.

>self insert

who the fuck would want to self insert as any of those characters? They either die quick or painfully

No shit user. It's an old manga. Those have nothing of value to them. Manga in general almost never do. Let it go

Violence Jack Crybaby fucking when?

There is literally nothing wrong or bad about what you said

That's bnha.

>Starting episode one over and realizing it's a loop.

Do you think they'll adapt Violence Jack (The sequel kind of?) or do any kind of AU thing?

I think it's perfect as it is, but I'm CRAAAAAAVING that good character writing that all the side characters got. Anime stale af right now.

>power fantasy