This is the only consistently funny comedy anime that has aired in human history

This is the only consistently funny comedy anime that has aired in human history.

watch more anime

>consistently
Hell fuckin no, you're watching this with blinders on

Absolutely not.

And you better not tell me you think either Cromartie High School or Gintama is consistently funny.

Prison school is better.

Plenty of gags fall flat but every episode is ultimately entertaining.

konosuba

Fumoffu is a better comedy.

>consistently funny
>Plenty of gags fall flat
It's okay. You don't have to try so hard, looking for something that doesn't exist.

Why does this show have the best girls in any high school anime I've ever seen?

This, Gintama, Seto no hanayome, Prison School, Seitokai Yakuindomo, Mitsudomoe, Baka Test.

All I can think of off the top of my head which I thought were definitely a tier above most comedies.

Still dont know if I ever laugh out loud or anything. But I know I internally chuckle and sometimes grin during certain scenes. And to me thats a plus

Don't give a shit about the opinions above, you are right.

I haven't seen either of those, so I would never say that, user.

More like consistently unfunny with maybe two funny skits over the course of the whole series.

>Baka test
I feel like there were a lot of pretty funny, pretty forgettable romcoms in the last twenty years or so. Mayo Chiki comes to mind, for example. Even garbage like tomodachi ga sukunai could be pretty entertaining.

atleast it's better than Nichijou

I guess I just have a shit sense of humor, but I generally find Japanese comedy funny.

Oh yeah Mayo Chichi. Tennis slow mo was pretty great.

I think I was watching Tomodachi for the girls at some point in the show, rather than the comedy

Cromartie

Hell fucking no.

>Absolutely not.
This, which I could have watched less anime. Fuck what a shitty medium. Manga is even worse

Every episode of Cromartie is funny. One episode of Daily Lives of Highschool Boys is funny.

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu is the only thing that comes close for me, humor wise.

>bomber grape
Quitter.

Keroro, but more so the mango than the anime

Sket Dance

I end up sticking with manga more than anime but I hope they do right by Hinamatsuri.

Isn't there like an Angel Densetsu OVA out there somewhere?

The opposite actually, it's one of the most hit and miss comedy series. A couple of hilarious, memorable skits with a bunch of weak ones. Consistency isn't really a strength of nip comedies to begin with but there are many that have more frequent funny moments, or longer funny streaks.

I felt the time skip has really hurt a lot of the humor up until I read chapter 73, that one almost had me in tears

how can one man be so

F A L S E
A..........S
L...........L
S..........A
E S L A F

mayo chiki is a classic for me, will always be a favorite shitty romcom

Because rather than being portrayed as cute and lovely they're portrayed as stupid and petty, which is a lot more relatable

So Hinamatsuri was like the first time a thing I actually got invested in had a time skip and it was thrilling. I couldn't fucking believe that a thing was different. Like the joke style ind of stayed the same, which is what mattered, but I couldn't believe the guts to just age your main character like that, it blew my fucking mind. Still kind of does.

I fucked up and meant to reply to I deeply apologize

Is this a thinly veiled rec thread?

every thread is a thinly veiled rec thread

what about fmp fummofu?

Saiki and Prison School were funnier. I never understood why so many people regard Daily Lives of High School Boys as that funny, it had a few good scenes but the rest is forgettable.

Preach it nigga!!!

danish coco shay Nietzsche, yo!

I don't like series that stand on full of short gags without any plot or character development. I like something like School Rumble or Seto No Hanayome.

-blocks your path-

and japan hated it.

It's not the only one but it's the best one for sure.

I really felt like the author missed a lot of opportunities by doing the timeskip. I assume he ran out of stories to tell with Hina still in middle school. I hope there'll flash backs tho. On another note, high school Hina turned out to be a bad human being. Guess that's not surprising since she's living with a Yakuza.

>Grand Blue has 10/10 tier jokes
>the scanlators who picked it up were 10/10 tier and only made it even better
>then scanlators dropped it and the new scanlators can't even be bothered to get one chapter out
>mfw