Nanatsu no Bitoku

It's may just be 4 minutes but it still has the uncensored nipples of the sister series.

Hopefully the faceless male won't be around past this episode.

link? is episode 1 out?

yes go look for it yourself

This is how ecchi series need to be done. Fast, funny, no filler, uncensored.

If they bring the Sin sisters back it needs to be in this format.

Kinda surprised that there's a second thread. Hopefully the general vibes are more in line with the first 3 episodes of Taizai. I just wanna talk about lewds.

>Faceless faggot

Ruined on the first episode

Threadly reminder: Every episode will feature a random male lead for the main virtues. After episode 7, I have no idea what they're gonna do. So no complaining about fucking yuri or hey. We're all here to talk about and enjoy ass and titties.

Bluray drops on April 27th or so with 2 BD exclusive episodes. Hopefully they're more like Bikini Warriors and are just borderline H.

>is episode 1 out?
Yep
>link?
Is up in the usual site

is she related to that gambler chick?

So who will be the focus of episode 2?

Enjoyed it but i expected more

Btw, Bikini Warriors latest ova is out and subbed

That OVA wasn't as lewd as the other ones, but the torture horse and Cleric's juices was a nice touch. Hopefully the new anime material with the 2 new girls is good.

Hopefully HJ goes pretty far with Virtues, especially with the 2 exclusive episodes.

My bet is Metatron based on the order present in the ED. The PV has her giving her candidate a body rub. I'm most excited for Raphael's ass shaking from the PV. It looks great.

>sins comes out
>everyone complains about maria
>virtues comes out
>everyone complains about male character
what the hell do people want from this?

Just the Sins, just the Virtues, or just the Sins and the Virtues. Imagine if they added a random character in QB. It's unnecessary.

Now I don't care as long as we get ass and titties.

Just the Sins/Virtues with no boring ass normal character or faceless self-insert.

Will HJ disappoint us again?

>Now I don't care as long as we get ass and titties.
That's what many said with Sin and look how it ended

I wish it were 12-15 minutes, 4 minutes is just too short.

>no more sawashiro

That's fair user. At least the first 3 episodes are great fap fuel. Hopefully this is better in the long run.
Agreed user. This should at least be Dagashi-Kashi length or something.

I'm looking forward to Sandalphon's episode, but Metatron and Raphael's seems pretty great too.

Raphael's ass shake was great. I wonder if we'll see her bare ass. Uriel also seems pretty horny in her little bit too.

Maria was such a hottie and a good girl. Didn't mind her at all.

The figures are still a long way off. Only Michael's figure went up for pre order. The rest don't even have prototypes. Seems kinda silly when the purpose of the show is to sell figures.

Oh wow it's actually good. Fucking finally. And judging from the PV they're going to go even further.

Hopefully. I just want things to escalate.

Any .webm?