Why maid(male) are so much better than maid(female)?

Why maid(male) are so much better than maid(female)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGfFv1GwOCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they were written and drawn that way specifically tailored to the fantasies of weirdos like you in order to get you to buy merch and promote the content.

>Trap
Yes
>Straight Trap
Yes
>Brown
Dropped

bec you're gay

Sounds good.

Because they are so cute and I’m gay.

>doesn't like delicious brown
Wow what a faggot

You're gay, get over it.

Brown boys objectively make for better sissies, it's scientific fact.

That sounded like every anime girl ever

It is more embarrassing for a boy and pushes him into a traditionally feminine rule. If you are a trapfag, that probably appeals to you.

I prefer butler(female).

I am in complete support of this

If you're going to argue that male maids are better than female ones, then at least post a good male maid.

Yes, this is good. Very good.

Non-brown one from Himegoto.

It's a girl. No man without heavy hormone therapy plus massive surgery looks like a girl.

Reminder that he get sex change in spin-off novel

This is the equivalent of Holocaust denial, except with traps instead of the Holocaust.

Magical or he paid for it?

I not sure, I read one of the Tensai spin-off in school library when I was in Japan.
But they calling him "newhalf" what is apparently japanese slang for tranny.

>tranny.
You wot? Hasn't he got gf already?

This. I thought Daruku was straight despite the whole trap thing.

Oh, no, you misunderstood me. He still Tensaisexual.
I was talking about his body. He basically become proper girl with dick. And in novels people call him "newhalf", what is slang for M to F transgender, who keep his penis.

There is spin-off about adult Tensai, plot take place years after end of main story.
There is more than one book, and I accidentally find second book in school library, first book was on hands.
So I don't know exactly how Darukuu change gender, it happened in previous book or maybe even in time skip after main story.
But it a fact, now he girl with penis, or more like boy with breasts. He like it very much.

Her first book cover with adult Tensai.

Because you are a closet homosexual.

Someone said maid(male)?

Because you want gay sex.

Because you're gay.

I love both.

Reminds me of that maid trap cafe in Tokyo. I swear, you couldn't tell the difference between a girl and a guy of some of those who worked there.

Sounds like heaven.

>/y/
>a board for gay males

Anyone who have to overcome ridiculous obstacles to earn her position is better than those who are merely funneled into it. Obstacles such as "boys should not wear girls' clothes".

It has to do with how maid (males) are made. For maid (females), you simply teach them the skills a maid needs to know. For maid (males), you need to destroy all the psychological aspects of being a male before you have a raw material you can shape. This can be quite degrading and may lead to suicide, but boys that survive this procedure make the best maid (males).

The mysteries of the universe is better than the knowledge of it.

So basically, a tranny? That's a character that is rarely seen outside stuffs written by the LGBT crowds.

Sure thing, You want to go to there.
youtube.com/watch?v=rGfFv1GwOCc

>you'll never be as cute as them even if you pump yourself full of hormones
Now I feel really upset.

They're not

Go away you degenerate faggot

We've gone long beyond being gay but it's pretty gay, however, just because we're gay doesn't mean that we're gay because we're gay.

Dumb Hideri poster.

Because you can hang out with them?

Nah.

>"newhalf"
user, newhalf keep the benis but have tits.

Why is there a light novel in the school library? For that matter, why were you in a school library?

My parents moved from China to Japan and my final school years was in japanese school.
There is all kind of manga and LNs in library, and student actually go library at brakes to read. Because Japan is not like China or West where you can read it in Internet.
Exactly. It said in novel that he have penis. He still straight.

I prefer meidobots.

Beat me to it.

OP, there's literally nothing wrong with being gay. You can stop pretending. No-one is going to give a fuck.

You would be if you didn't like it.

What kind of pantsu does she wear?

>She

I want to take a shower with this sexy girl.

>>Brown
>Dropped

I'm not Sup Forums, but brown surely turns me down since I'm already brown SEAfag from Trannyland.

MUH

Post cute tummy

So how it ends? who win the MC bowl?

I miss ryuugajou nanana.

>tfw brown
>tfw friend hounding me for more pics of my feet and stomach all of last year

Time to unfriend them.

time to post it then fag

Sell the pics for money.

gross. you wanna see a brown boy's feet?

Its not a boy unless THE ANIME shows me her bulge.

post lips then

n-no. gay

>draw a girl call it a boy
I fucking hate this shit
I am becoming legitimately angry over cheap cartoons for neckbeards
this is all your fault Sup Forums

That's not really trap/otokonoko anymore, that's actually trans/newhalf. Never thought I'd see something like this in a jap LN.
I didn't watch the anime but I remember hearing Daruku using watashi as first person pronoun, unlike the usual boku or ore trap boys like using.

dew it.

Real talk, as a gaijin, how hard is to travel to japan just to do tourist shit and in the meantime bang a nice looking otokonoko?

Yo what happens in the spinoffs, I have to know. Please.

>I fucking hate this shit
Maybe improve your trapdar? It's usually obvious. Pop quiz, is this a girl or a boy?

The original is still the best

Beep boob

Sorry, I'm not gay, user.

How well does he take a cock? How big is his preference?

Maid(guy) is best maid.

Tsundere meido (male) is the best.

How realistic are maids(male)?

>Dem legs
>Dat puffy vulva
Why is she so perfect?

You are small time.

Maid(female(male(female(male(female))))) is the best.

>not Maid(male(female(gender fluid attack hellicopter)))

>Maid(male(female(gender fluid attack hellicopter)))

They do exist in nipland. As for how convincing they are, you can tell them from girls if you have good eyes. Asian guys have distinct jaws that separates them from women.

>gender fluid attack hellicopter
>"This is maybe a little bit of a strange story, but we never really went out of our way to decide on the sex of these characters, even though they have somewhat gendered appearances,” Hayashida said. “But I think what I can say is that Toadette and Toad are not siblings -- perhaps it would be more accurate to say they are adventure pals. And that’s certainly true here [in Captain Toad]."

because you are a faggot, user

>boyfeet
mmmph

Because quite frankly men are better at almost everything.

That's why we make the big bucks.

Same, I stick to straight feminine dicks as well

>Straight Trap
whats the point?

Because men are simply better than women in every way.

How did nanana end?

Breaks sterotypes and is very cute.

This poster is a total patrician.