Classroom of the Elite

Were the latest translated chapters saved in Pastebin? Can someone link it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru
i.imgur.com/IwNbNf1.jpg
i.imgur.com/ieS7NKW.jpg
i.imgur.com/lkKxbJJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/aDCQAlz.jpg
pastebin.com/ftKKfpQL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Horikita and Kei best girls.

pastebin.com/u/MadBunnyru

The link is always the same and is updated when it is available. You could always just search up TL user at archive to see what's the latest translation.

This thread is needless and will only invite trouble. We should wait until TL user creates a new thread for the next part.

なんと、本日発売の月刊コミックアライブ1月売号では、『ようこそ実力至上主義の教室へ』衣笠彰梧書き下ろしSSがカラーページにて掲載! なんと時間軸は、7.5巻の『後』! SSタイトルは『戦いの予兆』。こちらもお楽しみに!

New SS that takes place after volume 7.5 will be released soon. The title of it is 'The Omen of a Fight'. Best guess is that it has something to do with 50% making his first move against Nagumo's student council. Maybe he'll even have best partner help him out with her influence.

Ryuen's POV
i.imgur.com/IwNbNf1.jpg
i.imgur.com/ieS7NKW.jpg
i.imgur.com/lkKxbJJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/aDCQAlz.jpg

Thank you

Is this it?

I hope TL user or someone else translate this. That is Ryuuen's pov of his part from vol 7.5 or it is this one ?

Forget my question there, it is this one >>> 'The Omen of a Fight'.

Hi! bro.
'The Omen of a Fight' = Ryuen's POV

Hi user! Interesting that will be from his POV, maybe he will already act with Kiyokata.

Whorikitafags ARE DEAD hehehehehe

Kushida a best
Sudo x whorikita soon

A best dumpcum.

'The Omen of a Fight' is a discussion between Ryuen and the Sakayanagi team.

pic related
The Sakayanagi team = Kito,Sakayanagi,Kamuro,Hashimoto.

>Dual-wielding umbrellas
Kamuro is cute

I agree. Masumi Kamuro is cute.

Summary of this part:

It's new years eve and Sakayanagi invites Ryuuen out, he says come to my room, she says to meet outside the dorm. She asks how his injuries are. She tries to do cold/hot reading of him to figure out the truth about him stepping down from leadership. Ryuuen says that in case you lost, would she hide it. She says no, she will never yield even when she has lost. He says she has too much pride, she says pride makes life fun. He says those moved by it are worthless. He says he doesn't need to do anything now due to his contract with A. Arisu says that can change if he has to use the private points in the future. She says she will crush Class B. He warns her that she may not be the winner. She asks if he will teach her about it someday.

I want to fug Kei so bad.

Thanks pastebin user

Arisu may lose to Ichinose I think.

I think so too. They are setting her up to be too cocky and arrogant to actually win.

Does anyone know where I can find the entire volume with just the text?

Next month

You're welcome.

Yeah that's a possibility. Her losing will allow other characters to chime in because Ichinose and Nagumo combo might let their guard down after winning, and 50% and his allies will do their bidding from their. Remember, taking down B class is never 50%'s priority. It's StuCo and Nagumo himself. That, considering 50% doesn't has any other motives because from the looks of it, he do this mostly to take down Nagumo and to help Manabu.

raw

I haven't read much, but does 50% know that Ichinose is most likely in the Nagumo faction?

Those 2 seems like they would really be a hard duo to beat. I mean yeah He and Kei are a proper team now, but come on. That's still Ichinose in there.

Yeah. Raw text only is not out yet. You have to wait until next month. Bookwalker delayed Kindle by a month which means text raws will also be coming out only next month.

Honami is going to crush Miyabi.

So, I read volume 1 and just watched the anime of volume 2 and wanted clarification on the differences.
Apparently any scene where that black guy appears is anime-original.
And Ichinose is the one who came up with the neat camera idea, any other instances where she got replaced? I'm assuming the scene with Sensei and the green light at the end still happen that way.
Also her asking Ayanokouji to play boyfriend was really sudden, where did they get to know each other before that?

Ichinose admires Nagumo and she'll do anything to protect her class in a pretense as a saint, in which she knows she isn't. Keitaka will do their stuffs behind the scene of course and I suspect they'll let Arisu attack first to seek an opening. Ryuuen seems likely to be involved in this. We'll might start with B class vs A class first as warm up to actual StuCo arc which still involves the same characters, but with Hirata and Katsuragi. Maybe before StuCo arc Arisu will step back, admitting her defeat. I can't see her winning the class battle unless Keitaka helps her right from the start, together with the new guys and Ryuuen. Kushida is still a wild card, and I said WILD. We still don't know her motives which doesn't involve expelling 50%.

She's probably going to take advantage of his downfall to take the presidency.
In addition she will be able to leave with positive balance of her confrontation against Arisu.
Ichinose will be a rival of the second year

>Ichinose will be a rival of the second year
That gave me an idea. For each school year, a rival from the upper classes will try to attack D class and 50% will have to survive their onslaught. For 1st year, Ryuuen was the rival. For 2nd year Ichinose will be the rival. For 3rd year, Arisu will be the rival and that's how each 'saga' will play out. Just my theory. Nagumo's not really a main villain, he's just a plot device meant to develop Ichinose's character and then fail miserably so Ichinose can take his place.

>Also her asking Ayanokouji to play boyfriend was really sudden, where did they get to know each other before that?
They met when Horikita and Ayanokouji went to the hall where the Sudou incident happened to investigate. Ichinose came for the same reason but just out of personal interest, as they hadn't been cooperating before that. They ended up chatting and deciding to cooperate with her on that case. I think they also met one or two times about the case after that and after that she asked him for the confession.

I hope we'll get Kouenji's SS somewhere around this year.

"My, why do I have to waste my time talking to you? Oh, hold this mirror for me. Yes, let's say I'm not interested."

Does it seem like Kinugasa is starting to push Kouenji or something?

Alright, thanks.
So I'm going to skip episode 7 and when I watch the rest of the anime, I'm supposed to ignore any dere from Horikita. Anything else?

Sudo sure is lucky.

Watch 9-12, then 8.

Is 8 part of Volume 4? If so, I'm going to read the LN translation anyway

not to get into details, but there's an argument about a toilet in ep9. the blonde ponytail girl, karuizawa, makes all the fuss, but that's supposed to be done by the bob blue hair girl Shinohara and karuizawa is the one that argues only they should tough it out for the points and calms them down

If so, then you can drop that episode entirely as it's 30% from LN and 70% original filler.

All predictions here are possible. I like that this volume gave us a vivid outlook on how this coming volumes will shape up. I would like to add that it has been hinted Nagumo's darkness will take advantage of Ichinose's weakness which is mentioned by Sakayanagi to be the same as Kiriyama. We're not sure about that yet but I assume it has something to do with hidden agenda. Something else that drives their motivations. One thing for sure - Ichinose, Kiriyama, Sakayanagi - all of them could be wearing a mask. It is also possible that more characters will be used for plot devices such as Sudou and Ishizaki gang from C class (expulsion case), Horikita who is leading D class and will do something to protect her class, Kushida (possible double agent for her benefit, Hirata (a prelude to his upcoming arc, and for this arc his connection with Nagumo), and then Ryuuen (could be ally and at the same time a possible target for expulsion) which will involves Ibuki gang and her class. 50% confirmed that as of now he will hide his secret weapon which is Karuizawa, only known by Ryuuen, Ibuki gang, Hirata, and Kiriyama. Volume 8 is going to be mad.

Not Kiriyama, Kamuro.

Got it

most of it is, but not all
the beginning and the end is part of vol 3 and especially the conversation at the beginning is important
why would you say that, the conversation with sensei is important in understanding ayanokouji's actions that follow
I suggest watching ep8, then just read vol 4 later and see where those parts from vol 4 were added there

>Arisu rival.

Nagumo will sex the Ichinose.

Alright then, guess I'll do that

He doesn't do much but his presence are noticed by high tier characters like 50%, Arisu, and Ryuuen. They recognized his ability. But he has no obvious development yet that led us to assume and deduct Kouenji as one of the endgame character. His background is no joke too. He said that he doesn't care about points because his family can buy them, showing us that in a way he can manipulate the school system by such means.

Arisu is the only one good enough to defeat 50% and she will finally defeat him at the very end to prove his father wrong just as 50% himself wishes. Arisu is the one who will defeat him in the final arc.

>Little Girl
>good enough to defeat 50%
LMAO

Ichinose also recognized Kouenji as someone who needs to be watched. Other than that, Kiyotaka assumed Kouenji as a good fighter after seeing him taunting Sudou.

if I'm not mistaken there's the perfil card written by the teacher that Koenji was the student with most potential in the school history. Can someone confirm?

Half the SS is Koenji describing his beautiful facial features
The other half is him saying UTSUKUSHII

The school said her intellect is immeasurable on her report card. That means she's top tier and in volume 5 she said she was going to defeat 50% which 50% himself said he hopes for. Arisu is probably going to be the final boss that beats 50% and hands him his first defeat in life.

>Arisu is probably going to be the final boss that beats 50% and hands him his first defeat in life.
Dude, stop joking

Arisu
>Little Girl
Ryuuen
>Dragon Boy/Mr. Naughty
Kushida
>Pretty Girl
Ayanokouji
>Elevator Boy
Sudou
>Red Hair

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!

Horikita
>Cool girl

>Mr. Naughty
Kek

I'll cum times and times again if his monologue is full of deep thoughts and deceptions.

Have you even read Arisu's part in volume 7.5 which is already translated, she is prideful and overconfident because she knows Kiyotaka's background and even Ichinose's weakness, believing that she can defeat them. A character like them will lead to her defeat and of course Kiyotaka managed to manipulated her in attacking Class B with just his cheap provocations to her.

>A character like them
A character like that

>managed to manipulated her in attacking Class B with just his cheap provocations to her.
Not him but he didn't. She knew he was provoking her and so she stopped.

I hope you are being sarcastic. She will obviously get destroyed. Her pride is her weakness.

She got triggered and she doesn't have a mental discipline.

Arisu will obviously get defeated and added to the harem.

Get the fuck out haremfag

user that's too cliche.

Arisufags vs Ichinosefags is already happening. But this time it is not romance related. Whew finally a fresh breath of air.

Arisu will be defeated before she has the chance of fight 50%. Ichinose, Ryuen or Koenji will defeat her

But Arisu and Honami are two of my favorite girls.

You're severely underestimating Arisu, user. Yes she may be prideful but she is a natural born genius unlike 50% who is a fake. Arisu is a very dangerous opponent. I think Ichinose's going down to Arisu before this is all over.

Dude, it's you who is overestimating Arisu

>50% who is a fake

Natural talent losing to hardworking characters or those who were proerly trained is very common. Arisu being blessed with natural talent means fuck all at this stage, Kounji is also blessed with natural abilities and he continues to improve himself mentally and physically while Arisu is being smug and talking down to people out of borderm. Before this scene i thought Arisu would stomp Ichinose, but she got triggered way too easily and she's as arrogant as Horikita thinking she can do this and that easily.

Arisu can back it up. She took out Katsuragi herself.

No it says his potential is comparable to graduates and they'll withhold judgement on traits that are hard to measure like intelligence and judgement ability
pastebin.com/ftKKfpQL

Kiyotaka false genius...

She knew she was being provoked but continued anyway. Because she really was provoked

>Katsuragi

Not a big feat when she's stepping up to Ichnose and 50%. Even Ryuuen was considered a bigger threat than Katsuragi.

No one told anything about Ayanokouji not being a genius. Its just that he has been in the White Room from day 1.

Oh really?
>Katsun! Letting her cane ring out like that once, Sakayanagi began to revise her approach from a different angle.
>"I suppose with you as my opponent, such words meant to trick children won't have any effect. I apologize for the rudeness".
>Saying that she apologizes once.

Except she snaps before stopping herself.

>come to bed, Nagumo-san~

>50% wanted her to attack Ichinose
>she decided to do that
Yeah, she got manipulated but she still thinks she isn't being manipulated

No, it stated by Kiyotaka that he managed to manipulated Arisu which she didn't realized it since she was shrouded by her pride in defeating Ichinose and her class.

A reminder that 50% and Kei hasn't yet to meet Ichinose to know of her current status.

Arisu vs Kiyotaka is like INT vs WIS.

Nagumo would probably reject Ichinose since it would be immoral

Honami is best Girl.

Ichinose has more feats than Arisu. Arisu states herself a genius, invincible, superior to all. Do you really think someone like that will defeat Ichinose or Koenji?
Meanwhile, Ichinose will be attacked on two fronts by Arisu and 50% and will deal with the two his way. We are still in the first year, so Ichinose herself will not be defeated. Nagumo will be, but she will not.
At the moment, I see Ichinose with much more potential as a rival. She was not only shown her skills in Volume 4, but also suspected some relationship between Arisu and 50%. In addition, Arisu is buying a fight on the assumption that she knows the weak point of Ichinose, even though it was Ichinose herself who revealed this to her. I know Arisu has Judgment A, but is it not very innocent on her part?

Nagumo and Hirata are in a relationship

Good points, Arisu is getting in way over her head. That much, I feel, is fact. The way Kinugasa wrote Arisu's scene made it feel like she was assuming a lot of things and being overconfident in general. The way she got triggered and started insulting Kiyotaka about being a faker also shows that she's easy to provoke and doesn't have mental discipline. Feat wise, Ichinose almost beat Kiyotaka in volume 4 by figuring Kei's status as the target. So she's already above Arisu in that sense. But Arisu is not a pushover either, she's going to fuck with Ichinose pretty hard before maybe losing. So after the next arc, I suspect both A Class and B Class will be damaged and Kiyotaka can use this chance to take one of them out for good and raise his own class's status.

>Ichinose will be attacked on two fronts by Arisu and 50% and will deal with the two his way.
Hell no, you are misunderstanding the story

It looks like Sakayanagi has shifted her focus on to Ichinose. So a battle between A and B will happen. A class will probably win this battle. I read somewhere that Ayanokouji ordered Ryuen to take on A class and if he beats them, then Ayanokouji will have a clear shot against Nagumo. On top of that, he would've defeated Ichinose and Sakayanagi indirectly.

Not him but I kind of assumed in the StuCo arc, Ichinose+Nagumo will be facing 50%+Kei while Arisu will be attacking Ichinose. Ryuuen will also be attacking Arisu. So it's like a battle royale. Ichinose's enemies are Arisu and 50%, her ally is Nagumo. Arisu is alone, Ryuuen will be aiding 50% while 50% and Kei will be working together. That's the image I got.