Why are elves portrayed lewdly in anime?

Why are elves portrayed lewdly in anime?

Because elves are sluts.

Why do you think there are so many half-elves?

Can't rape a disgusting fatbody.

This actually makes sense?

Of course it does, I know my sluts.

The Japs read 'elves are beautiful' in the DnD monster manual and stopped before they got to the second part of the sentence that read '-slender beings.'

or I dunno, don't question it. There ARE elves who aren't portrayed as lewd? Then again, I'm not complaining about the ones that are.

It's better than the western trend of troll-like monster elves that seem to proliferate in modern RPGs. I'm looking at you Divinity.

It's funny, because in the original Divinity series, elves were the beautiful, bow-using, forest-dwelling creatures you'd expect. Original Sin decided for some reason to give them like 0.1% body fat to the point it's creepy and then make then cannibals and I'm just like... "Y tho?"

why are anime elves so good?

better question, why *shouldn't* they be?

Because they are the representation of western whores who get fucked by everything that has a dick.

they try not to be...

nah, they can kill things too.

how would that work? to the elves rape the orc? or seduce the orc into raping them?

That doesn't change the fact that they like dick so much.

I think it's pretty clear that the defenseless orc has had his purity stolen by those elves.

well, okay,m so the big demon rapes the elf... a number of times and them eventually she decides to kill it. just makes her a black widow type...

>He cries at the injustice of our capitalist corporatocracy, and the inherent bias at all levels of our society against the little guy

I like my all balance of lewd elves, classic elves (tolkien, dnd, warhammer, etc) and alien elves (tes being the best in this, Oblivion not included)

But elves are meant to be pure

Who is the best anime elf and why is it Pirotess?

Occupy Waaaghstreet was the best.

Don't you understand?
By human standars everything is worth a fuck, from a whale to a plant and from the devil to a goddess.
Purity is only someones fetish, and a fetish is meant to be fucked.

are elves aware how sexy they are? or do they just wonder why they are never killed and always spared for rape?

ELF PROPAGANDA

Because they’re delicious

Because Japs have no respect for European literature or folklore

I don't really like elfs that much but this kind of fantasy clothing really turns me on.

The Original Elves from Germanic Mythology sucks...

yeah... so true...

The most "realistic" Interpretation of Alfr in Japan are Malakhim/Seraphim in the Tales of Franchise.

Because elves are inherently lewd creatures. But they try very hard not to be. Thus only making them even lewder.

The way she's holding that is fucking stupid.

It's to make up for their basically sexless nature in Tolkien works. They live for 8,000 years and have like one child.

Reminder to avoid elves at all cost and remember the phrase: around elves, watch yourself

>+elves: 489238 results
>+elves, -rape, -ntr, -snuff: 18 results

Why do the japanese hate elves so much?

I've been wondering that for years. it's fucking weird.

>not posting the best elf in the game

All things are for Nipponese dick. Even kings. Kings will become girls just for superior Nippon dick.

The bow or the arrow? To be fair, if you look at the ways different cultures have used archery, a lot of them look retarded from the European perspective.

Wish I knew. I just want to see happy and loving elves with the one they love, not getting raped or cheated on or horribly tortured-! I just want to see elves happy!

Yes I know my pic isn't an elf, shut up.

And remember some of the oldest elfs like Galadriel and Cirdan never had sons or daughters.

She's got the string about a foot away from her chest, ain't no way she's hitting shit.

Her aunt is better.

new chapters when

This is not good this not good this is shit, these literal cowtits disgust me.

Galadriel had Celebrian (sp. etc. idc.) and Cirdan, while a long-lasting figure, never played a big role in the stories. Even if he did have kids they, like their father, never did much kingdom building, so...

>all this elf wish fulfillment
You elves are flat as a board don't lie

This can't be real.

I deeply appreciate the fact that so many elves wear sandals or open-toed shoes.

But why?

Because a) it's my fetish and b) they suit them in a fascinating variety of ways.
Unless you mean why they wear them, in which case you'll have to ask one.

There’s Feanor with 7 sons, but most elves in western fantasy don’t breed much (except Dark Elves in some settings)

its not
there are more elf tags without rape than with

Feanor is something else, also Finarfin, Fingolfin and Finwe. That house seems to fuck a lot for the few two generations, but then again, they did have three entire ages.

Does Tolkien ever give a sense of many elves there were?

Of course they do

Nooo... Nooo-! I swear to god, don't you dare-! I know where this is going!

Yeah, but notice the tags there ALSO include 'without NTR' and 'without snuff'. Apparently 'rape' just isn't bad enough for elves these days.

Question: Are elves better as 'high elves' who focus on being magical and civilized, or as 'wood elves' who are presented as at one with nature and the forest?

Not lewd just beautiful.

By choosing one as better, you're discarding the possibilities of the other half. They both have their charm, both for consensual and nonconsensual situations.

Name?

Elves that have fun

would elve's make willing tsunderes?

House of Finwe bred in Aman under the valar in the age of prosperity so of course they were numerous. In Middle Earth there was war nd all that shit, so the mood was kinda wrong to fuck.

The Red Grot and his komrades are commies, normal orks are Tribal.

It's Eushully. Just be glad it doesn't look like it was drawn in MS Paint.

Friendly reminder that elves are trash and should be killed on sight.

No tsundere is willing, that's why they're tsun.

yeah... I think you are looking at Tsundere on face value, claims she hates you yet never is without and excuse to be around you...

>elves
>anything but trash

This isn't /tg/ you can leave your elf hate at the door.

Frankly, I doubt you even know WHY you hate elves in the first place.

You make an excellent point, but...

>nonconsensual
For shame. Elves (and everyone else I guess) are only for consensual.

Eldar a shit. Dark Eldar a even bigger shit.

40k just a shit in general and this is coming from someone who was a fan for over a decade.

>Frankly, I doubt you even know WHY you hate elves in the first place.
>literally story how elves are bad

If they were willing they'd be all dere. They're tsun because they're not honest with their feelings.

>godlike artist with some of the best thickness out there
>most of his comics are fucking Shota garbage

Why curse me this way? Recent medieval themed one was really good though so hopefully there's more variety in the future

what is she doing with that bow

>Fucked up dandelion mutant thing
>A typical elf
You can call it whatever the fuck you please, it doesn't change the fact of what it is or is not.

Posing, I think? It works if you think of it like a portrait, rather than a photograph.

okay they do like it and are looking for it, but pretend they are not just to save face.

most tsuderes just struggle with having their feeling's known to other people.

That’s a Medea

That's a vampire, not an elf.

should elves be allowed to attend human schools?

only if certain measures are put in place to protect the human students

Every time it has been tried it always failed.