Do you blame anime that you watched as a kid for some of the wierd fetishes that you have now?

Do you blame anime that you watched as a kid for some of the wierd fetishes that you have now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PoBt2mBizPw
youtube.com/watch?v=D-qc9UxXJF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nope.

i blame the internet.

A little but mainly this

I don't find 3D women attractive anymore...

fuck no

I watched cardcaptor sakura, rurouni kenshin, inuyasha, digimon, monster rancher etc as a kid, dbz

I'm a cuckold

No. I've known a lot of people that watched the same as me and don't have those weird fetishes. I do think it awakened something in me that I didn't know it was there, but to be honest, so did cartoons or movies. My fetishes would remain the same had I not known anime.

No, just moral degredation over time.

>167648094
NO
I was fucked-up from the very begining.

>blame
I am thankful

why would op pic give a weird fetish? she's fucking hot but vanilla

i didn't watch anime as a kid

Not really, but I did get my first awkward child boners watching anime.

wings?

youtube.com/watch?v=PoBt2mBizPw

anime isn't at fault, I am

Yes, I blame Ninja Scroll.

I probably wouldn't be into winged girls either without animu, OP. You have patrician taste.

Agent Aika and Golden Boy aired when I was like 12. I have a voyeurism and lezdom fetish. M-maybe?

I find it odd that these images were created at least 5 years ago from the original sources.

This is hotter
youtube.com/watch?v=D-qc9UxXJF8

I read bondage fairies at age 13 and still don't have a bondage fetish. Or a bestiality fetish. Or a snuff fetish. I think you discover fetishes, you don't acquire them.

Digimon is still going strong. I think a new digimon came out aswell and that one had a scene where ladydevimon and angewomon combined to mastemon.

Without anime (or maybe just without Sup Forums) I probably wouldn't be as into flat-chested girls, traps, and gothic lolita fashion

I blame Sup Forums