Would you date a soft succubus?

would you date a soft succubus?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=114717
youtube.com/watch?v=p99BbmFTa54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>All of her doujins sucked.

No. I would be driven mad by all the lewd fantasies that suddenly fill my head and then die of heart attack before I even get to hold her hand.

the one where she rapes him in his sleep was ok

The latest one is fine, but the scans are horrible and the translation is worse.

>date
that's codeword for impregnate like I am the last man on earth

You cannot date a semen demon, they are just for fucking.

I just fap to the raws.

Yes

Of course, she is best girl after all. Any word on S2?

I want to marry her.

> soft

ew gross, no. i'd only date musclegirls.

OP an irl succubus is basically a fucking Unicorn- it doesn't exist.

But yes, with the intent of marriage.

>i'd only date males like the actual faggot I am.
ftfy

Probably needs more source material.

>dat Morgana cosplay
Never in my life did I need something so much but not realize it until now.

Without a doubt, with the intent of marriage and procreation

I see this shit every time... is this anime even good? what's it about?

>is this anime even good?
Can't speak for the anime as I didn't watch it, but the manga is short but nice.
>what's it about?
Slice of life about a teacher and other members of his school. He has an interest in Demi-humans and is taking the time to interview his students as well as his colleagues and coworkers about their conditions and how they live their lives on a day-to-day basis. The thread is mostly focused on the Math teacher who is a succubus; a demi that has a perpetual aura that causes arousal on contact and even in people's sleep.

Her main dilemma is that she wants to be romantically involved with someone, but doubts if their feelings would be genuine because of her condition. Other characters include a Vampire and her sister, one of the three living Dullahans in the world, a Yuki-onna, and most recently some sort of house spirit that lives with the MC's sister.

The series is comfy in the sense that there isn't any huge problems, it's just people being people and getting along with minor issues.

It's about a guy that wants to make a book about monster girls, then he gets a job in a school with a few monster girls (3 of them and a teacher).

It begins kinda slow, but it has nice conversations, nice reactions and it's a really good slice-of-life comedic anime.

PS: It doesn't have boobshots or all those kind of things. She's the most "sexualized" thing that this series have and that's only because she's a succubus.

also should note that she is a succubus (pure)

I rot for Iroman marrying the Succ sensei.

Well, what's the name? i might check it out. Didn't expect the whole monster girl thing tough.

Is it some sort of.. harem?

if the series doesn't end with succubus and Ironman getting married there will be riots.

Its slow paced as fuck 1 whole season and all the characters werent introduced. Like you pick it up cause you want sensei sensei interaction. the whole show takes like a week total. And doesnt come close to that point. You watch it enjoy the sol then think what actually happened? And the answer is nothing the plots barely progressed at all.

demi-cha wa kataritai though there are other names
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=114717
there's a fan translation up to 27 and an official translation up to volume 5

*demi-chan
if you want the official tank translations search the Sup Forums archives for danke and interviews with monster girls

I would say if she take off glasses but some stalker mod has been tracking my posts so I'll say I'd date her because I have no balls

when is volume 6 coming out?

There are more than a few jokes about / references too Dullahans status as a titcow in training.

She can smell how often you masturbate, the last time you did it, and what kind of load it was.

Hot

>what kind of load it was
The fuck do you even mean by this?

The amount. Also if you're shooting blanks.

So if you started making juice at home with all kinds of celery, mango, and pineapple and used it to wash out your zinc-heavy supplements she'd know what's up?

No, too old.

But wouldn't that just cause you a heart attack?

No. I like good, homely girls. And, while that might seem strange, they feel more attractive to me than genuinely attractive girls.
I always try add a picture to my posts, but I've no idea what would be appropriate for this one. So here's a smug anime girl.

J

She'd smell it from your balls. Succs gotta succ.

no girl wants to date me

Let me help you out.

It depends on what kind of succubus it is. There's the cute evil ones that get enslaved by the dick, there's the evil ones that trick people into becoming their food but they still hold them hostage, then there are the pure evil ones that kill their prey and the good ones that want to be your wife but need a daily dose of semeon to function.

>ywn have a waifu that knows your ball scent, can smell it from across the room, and gets off on it

I don't think it's something that's going to change. And, if anything, I am thankful for that.

I don't actually understand. What do you consider "homely"?

Yes, with intent to marry and impregnate

I want to make succubabies with her

Can you imagine what the outcome would be if a muscle stud like sensei bred his cute voluptuous succubus kouhai? Nobody would be able to resist their offsprings.

whats a house spirit ?

Post some homely

A high level tsukumogami.

What about witches?

Yes please~

the anime is pretty shit, but the succubus girl was cute and horny

I'm not sure which I want more. To spare the world of said superhuman and irresistible offspring, or to see Sakie become a happy and loving mother.

With mana tanks like those, witches are more than welcome.

She looks attractive, Satan

Witches are the best purely because of their hats

Who is she and where is she from?

Is ch. 37 volume 5’s last chapter?
Because I can’t find newer chapters and that was like August last year

I'd let her gibe me that soft succ

If meiko was attractive she'd have some fans and wouldn't have to spend christmas alone.

Ursula from LWA

Witch hats are top tier accessory

Indeed

Witches are mostly hats.
youtube.com/watch?v=p99BbmFTa54

What about married neighbors that just happen to be succubi?

would tetsu-sensei be able to resist the charms of his daughters once they were of age to use their erotic powers on him? would sakie okaa-san be pissed at him if she found one of their daughters sucking him greedily in the bath?

Is that the one where 2 kids call the succubus hotline and she devours both of them?

latest raw was chapter 43

This is wrong.

I love this concept so much.

>resist the charms of his daughters
I imagine he'd be pretty near immune to their immature seductions considering he'd have been resisting the full force from sleeping beside and constantly in physical contact with their mother every night.

I would've liked it better if she wasn't married, but at least this guys other doujinsa re pretty good.

Ok so what is this kid's deal? Is he a golem or something?

Incubus

well pardon me

Yyyyyyyyyy

can you give a phone poster some sauce?

Are you aware you future daughters might carry her disease?

Education will be the order of the day. Good thing she's a teacher!

Just search for neighbour succubus.

Nigga, she couldn't handle it her self. Get ready to have government agents all over your family's case.

seems legit

Eww the bottom one is literally obese.

When once she had to bear the troubles on her own, she now has family.

user, she did have parents.

Although the idea of dating and having sex with a succubus sounds like so much fun, I would honestly hate it in the long run.
What would you do if things just didn't work out? You'd be mind broken and sexually starved the first day you're both broken up. Not only that, but you'd also never be able to get off to another human female ever again.

If I ever dated a succubus then she damn well better be my last girlfriend, meaning that I am definitely going to marry her for life and pray that she never leaves my side.

Okay, you have me interested. What's the name?

Ignore this post. I scrolled down a little bit and found the name.

Sasuga Sup Forums

Your average coworker, probably.

She'll have a husband...
What if they grow out of it with time? Maybe her mother was a succubus when she was younger?

Holy shit this translation is amazing

Is this shit on hiatus?