>the fucking drool on his mouth on pic related

I think his pride will never recover.

>I can't pull out?!

WTF He look like Subaru.

>ears bleeding
>nose bleeding
>heavy internal brusing maybe
>drooling
I'd be VERY surprised if he leaves hospital scot free assuming they don't pull the magical medical tech mumbo jumbo card

I don't know how but they made the episode as boring as humanly possible.

Subs when?

>have an episode about another male character, with hiro playing a minor role
>its 10 times better
why is this show about that cuck Hiro again?

Given the state of the partner that came to the plantation with 02 in the first episode, he'll probably have some permanent damage.

What did 02 do in there? Is she a scratcher?

/threadly reminder

>hirofags trying this hard to damage control
topkek, enjoy your cuck MC for the next 2 cours

Now I'm curious as to what happens inside the cockpit with 02 and how Hiro is able to not fucking die inside

I hope next episode Hiro cease to be a fucking cucklord and ride the goddamn robot.

Yay. Finally we get some suffering asshole.

Zorome was top cute this episode when he was afraid that Miku was hurt.

Meanwhile Hiro's "please fuck another guy 02" was sad and pathetic, I don't want him to be Shinji 2.0

Actually he has the face of someone who just had the best fuck in his whole life.

If Hiro does that and gives Zero Two her name next week then he is on the road to recovery.

>Ntrfags going full retard.
02 went full power knowing she could have killed Mitsuru. She doesn't care for any other than her darling.

He wants to ride it, it's the fucking higher ups who are preventing him from doing so.

>it's a darling doesn't get in the franxx episode
>again

02 is a special snowflake and everything but i wonder what excuse the show is going to use for Hiro making other female partners exhausted as fuck as well.

It's okay user maybe some other pilot could have handled her like Goro or that fatso.

> I'd be VERY surprised if he leaves hospital scot free assuming they don't pull the magical medical tech mumbo jumbo card

Punished Mitsuru edit when?

>Ep1 is the fated boy meets girl encounter
>Ep2 is showing visual evidence that Hiro can't pilot with any other girl
>Ep3 is showing that 02 can't safely pilot with any other boy

It's coming. As to how long it'll take who knows.

lol

She doesn't care about them so no.

So this show is the deconstruction of Eva?

Together with punished Naomi for the tweest antagonist?

Then why did they let Mitsuru pilot then ?

Because Mitsuru is a parasite while Hiro isn't

Fuck, this was a pile of shit.

He passed the parasite's test.
I will wait for the subs but I hope there's a line somewhere at least show Hiro protested against the order order or something.
This episode was pretty bad, though. I hope 02's exposition down the city was something otherwise this ep is the worst so far.

Because Hiro didn't aged or got injured by 02. There was some talk in the episode 2 about how he's a special sample and they're afraid he could taint 02 blood.

>Hiro protested against the order

Oh yeah i forget that part about the tainting the blood of 02.

>please let him fuck you 02
>Hiro protested

Did he do that? I don't understand moonrunes but nothing from the ep seemed to show that.

>>Hiro protested
>Please let me ride with 02
>no
>ok

His metaphorical dick is too large for them.

>that look on her face
God damnit Hiro

He tried to, but then
>you aren't a stamen
And because his friends were about to die, he agreed to Mitsuru.
02 understood why he did it, even if she didn't agree to it.

too bad cuckposter dun understand this

>T-there's no NTR!

Hiro was the one who told 02 to ride with Mitsuru

>thinking man's fetish

At least 90% of Sup Forums probably aren't Nip fluent anymore so all they have to go by are visuals. Guess where that leads them.

It's that or necrophilia.

anyway*

it fucking hurts.

I think most of them now but shitpost for the sake of shitposting. I know i do

>Watch for cute couple
>NTR back to back epsiodes

Episode 3 once again proves that you have to stay faithful to your partner!

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

Strelizia doesn't like unfaithful pricks. Mitsuru had it coming. /threadly reminder

Talk shit, get hit

Poor Ikuno's still stuck with the guy though unfortunately

I'm really hoping next week just cements Hiro and 02 and they stop with this shit. The staff didn't need to hammer that Hiro and 02 only work with each other for two episodes.

Is it even trending on twitter?

ep2 and ep3 main point is 002 and Hiro is made for each other
is that too hard to understand or what?

>cute couple in the first half
>another guy rides her ass in the 2nd half

Now they're in the clear, 02 can only pilot with Hiro and he won't ever risk saying that again.

Miku and Zorome got you covered this episode

why didnt 02 refuse to get in the robot without hiro then?

>this episode in a nutshell
What were they thinking doing this the day pre-orders happen? I wonder how the nips reacted?

t. ikuno

Cuckface.jpg

It will be "now it's clear" ride for at least 5 more episodes.

Because she didn't want to leave the kids to die.

I think it was fine as it is. Episode 2 was about Hiro being incompatible with anyone but 02, while episdoe 3 was about 02 being incompatible with anyone but Hiro.

That being said, I do wish episode 3 could have been more entertaining.

She did, Hiro asked her to because it would have been a massacre.

Probly good, his pompous ass got wrecked. 11's love that when it happens.

His dick is too small

THIS

Miku x Zorome and Futoshi x Kokoro were good.

>while episdoe 3 was about 02 being incompatible with anyone but Hiro.
We already knew that since she was killed partner killer and we see how fucked up Zero Two's previous partner was and the moment he died as well.

>cuckshit episode
>Hiro still won't GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT
>three episodes in, mecha action is still not happening, the show is a literal NTR soap opera instead

Where did everything go so wrong

Yet another episode of Darling in the Franxx without actually Darling in the Franxx.

So, besides Hiro how many men have rode 02 so far?
11?

Is there ANY redeeming factor to this? Still haven't watched it but it looks lackluster

Not particularly interested in the generic pink hair of the year so she doesn't count as one

Poor ikuno

Futoshi acted like a total pussy.
I bet Kokoro feels disgusted riding with him.

Shut up retard. The show is good.

GET IN THE FUCKING FRANXX DARLING
Someone edit this

For people saying he got BTFO'd at the end, that's true but that's not why people are mad. People are mad because Hiro stood there like a cuck and willingly told 02 to ride with another guy even after she asked if he was really fine with it. The MC is a spineless bitch plain and simple. He honestly doesn't deserve 02. Imagine being 02 and your darling tells you to ride with some smug asshole?

>Preorders go up
>NTR episode
Next week could be great, but it's already too late.

>is there ANY redeeming factor to this?
yes

>shitter got rekt
>oni is still a monster partner
>hiro experience the feeling of having your partner taken away

poor ikuno is stuck with a broken partner now. She literally didn't do anything wrong.

I can't see it on Japan trends. EXTRA and pptp completely eclipsed it it seems

But she did

>Still haven't watched

Go watch it for yourself, user. Seriously. Why are you even in this thread? You are either going to give it a chance and watch it or waste time here.

Goro/Ichigo and Zorome/Miku were cute, and so were Oni and Hiro's, though the latter part kind of ruined things, but then again it did basically 100% confirm that there's no backing out of riding the Oni now no matter what the adults say

But Hiro did the exact same thing with Ichigo last episode, and they even kissed.

Because he didn't want his friends to die user. If Mitsuru hadn't went with 002, they would have died. The adults were obviously ready to let them all to die because they don't know why Hiro doesn't suffer damage from Strelizia.

This.
She seem to be a nice girl too.

Based Mitsuki will ride kokoro

The worst part is that Hiro tells Goro that he wants to ride with 02 again and then he fucking pussies out in the same episode. This whole Mitsuru thing wasn't necessary aside to establish him as piece of shit since we already knew that 02 wrecks her partners.

>PPTP
>when it's just airing now

Either that or six people die, it's not like he even wanted to send her with Mitsuru.

yeah because all his friends were gonna die otherwise

you cant have a 2 cour anime series if half the cast is dead by episode 3

maybe im unclear with what "refusing to get in the robot without hiro" means, but it looks like she got in the robot with another guy

>having to wait another week for the next ep
>have to ignore Sup Forums for next week threads would be filled with NTR and cuck posting.
Goodbye for now, anons