Aikatsu PriPara PuriChan

Which side will you join in the great idle war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pf2qIBKbuWc
youtube.com/watch?v=HAxXHiFabUU
youtube.com/watch?v=7fc7v-WRMRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is Precure doing there? Fuck them.

I always said Mirei was the cutest.

Miyu!

youtube.com/watch?v=pf2qIBKbuWc
youtube.com/watch?v=HAxXHiFabUU
youtube.com/watch?v=7fc7v-WRMRw

>Watashi wa Moegi Emo desu!

But why is that refined blue lady in the camslut business?

Is Rie cuter than Miyu?

Ohaliru.

Dude.

IS EVERYONE EXCITED FOR BOTTLE SHAKING CUTIES AND KIRAKIRA?

>BOTTLE SHAKING CUTIES
Hell yeah, Hazard time!

>KIRAKIRA?
Meh, Who gives a shit?

[muffled BE THE ONE in the distance]

Not OP, but why don't we ever getting sloshed together with onee-chan?

How many times do I need to say that Pripara isn't dead?

Idol time is confirmed to be kill.

There is nothing wrong with being ded.
Overstaying your welcome is worse than going a bit early.

>everyone is either sloshed or high

Lip did this.

>Chugaku Ichinensei

>mfw watching Puchuu movie

Miyu sounds like Yuu here. If Emo said "Ann ni omakase" or "Pop step getchu puri" I would be conviced that it is Yuu that got sixth year as the second main girl.

It works in Pripara, but when it happens in Pretty Rhythm it's cringe.

And they were right.

>Puchuu movie
What?

The one that let's me violently nut in Juri

Legends were ture user, there's a Puchuu movie.

This one.

I missed this geddons so much, IT geddons are shit, not Garuru though, Garuru is always qt.

PUCHUU KITA!

> YouTube shit
> precure hasn't been good since Princess Precure ended

Aikatsu it is

> precure hasn't been good since Princess Precure ended
You take that back

Were there any Pripara reference in the latest episode of "Pripara References: The Anime"?

I think that was quite generous of user.

Maho was boring and lifeless
Kirakira pissed away all its potential and wasted most of the cast

Go Princess wasn't great but at least it had a solid basis and a clear plan for where the show was going.

GoPri was the dullest precure since Suite.

>pissed away all its potential
I was promised baking with colorful pop battles and it delivered on that.

I kinda agree, Maho was shit and I always forget about Kirakira's existence, meanwhile GoPri was super predictable and safe but even that's better than the shows that followed it.

Miss me yet?

Yes.

>it was good because at least it wasn't as bad as __________
GoPri was still shit user.

I fell behind towards the end of GoPri, so I didn't exactly love it. Still, it felt like the last precure that was actually precure.

>the last precure that was actually precure
Please tell you don't believe that "unprecure" bullshit.

>it felt like the last precure that was actually precure.
GoPri was shit because it was too precure.

I only told you my feelings, user.

I mean, it was decent even while playing it super safe, so I wouldn't call it shit.

Mahou movie doesn't count.
Go Precure wasn't really good, but at least it was a solid show, not a shitty one.
Mostly in the first half. And than it became boring after briefly returning to the usual Precure formula.
Always da bes in my drunk slav heart.

Which shows/seasons were your least favorite? I judge that by which shows I wasn't able to watch in a single sitting or was not looking forward to the next episode of, and the only ones I can name are DMF first half, and OG+Stars S2s, and even OG S2 was bearable because Ichigo was there. RL is the only one that I can't sleep until I finish it, it really hooks me for some reason.

>GoPri final battle
>yeah, Close, as you can see we got the ultimate dress of perfection
>we don't want to get it dirty so, can you please leave?
>ok

This will be Aikatsu Stars.

>it really hooks me for some reason.
Literally almost every episode ends with a cliffhanger, it would be weird if that didn't happen to you.

To be fair, the finale was already very anticlimactic before that happened. At least the epilogue made up for it.

As decent as watching paint dry. Not even Stars at its worst moments was THIS lifeless and dull, not even PotatoGen or DreacaGen at their worst moments. Not even watching fucking Wizard on a weekly basis for a whole year was this bad. I don't think I've ever experienced a more dreadfully boring anime series in my life, this probably sounds like an exaggeration but it isn't. Well obviously if an anime is bad I'll just drop it but I felt obligated to watch the whole damn thing because it's precure. Never again.

Last time I enjoyed Precure was Doki, though Smile was better.

DmF first half is probably the only one /ai/ related show that was really bad.
The only worse little girl shows that I could name are onee-chan related. Marathoning Heartcatch after the greatness of the Fresh was a chore that even getting sloshed didn't help with. And I wasn't burned off like with MH and GoPri, Suite was quite okay afterwards.

> GoPri worse than Wizard
Not even close. At least Haruka had a personality in the main series, Haruto was never allowed to do anything cool unless it was in movies.

>Not even watching fucking Wizard on a weekly basis for a whole year was this bad
Now this IS bullshit.

But I liked wizard

>Not even watching fucking Wizard on a weekly basis for a whole year was this bad.
Be honest, you dropped GoPri, no need to lie to us user, you aren't on /pc/.

I've been watching aikatsu weekly from the get go, so with a week in between each episode I never really got that feeling, towards the end of akarigen though I really just felt like I was watching it out of obligation due to having watched it from the start

PriPara S1 was a really slow starter, wasn't really a fan of the whole falulu shit, but it really picked up in S2/3, Idol time has been a bit meh.

I watched aurora dream in 3 days flat, loved it, DMF has been hard to watch, but I'm on 47 now and it's picking up again.

I hope RL lives up to the hype

I'm excited about PriChan.
I'm glad they decided to do a completely new and different kind of show.

>I hope RL lives up to the hype
That depends on how well you can handle drama and >boys, but since you liked AD, I guess >boys aren't a problem.

I can't imagine how they will make that show paltable to me but I'm sure they will so I look forward to it.

Me too.

RL is awesome.

I have a very varied taste.
Yay!

Yeah >boys doesn't really matter to me, if anything cocklust makes the girls more fappable

Good taste!

RL is filled with great performances and meaningful lyrics that fit the girl that's singing them.

Same here, the YTIdol thing it's a little weird but I'm interested on how they're gonna handle it.

This would be even more accurate if Rhythm was pressing Hibiki's arm against her rizumus.

>pretty rhythm
>Rhythm isn't pretty

MION!

>implying
MIONS!

Serena is almost as flat as Rola.

In the end even Mion lost to boys.

I've been watching some YouTubers on and off for a couple of years so I guess that's a big reason why I'm interested.
I like the idea of gaining and losing subs and views, comments, trending etc.
Akso "Pristagram" is going to be interesting.
And maybe they'll do vlogs as well. They way they can keep making videos while going on trips.

Did you like that moment when Kanon congratulated Rhythm?

MEMO MEMO
PAKU PAKU
CELEBRITY
YAY!

>GoPrincess was boring and lifeless

Fixed that for you. Maho was creative and fun.

Not really? Her boy is a pussywhipped beta who will work under her for spare change and the mere possibility that she will one day let him fuck her.

So...Pride the Hero BD rips when?

who wouldn't want this with Mion?

Just ripped it, gimme 5 minutes.

Dancing in time to music is attractive. Thus, Pretty Rhythm.

Jun is a man, not a boy.
Ichiban
Galactica
Gwenchana
Maho was offensivly bad. As opposed to Doki and HaCha being entertainingly bad.
Out already.

While I still think the concept is bad, bad concepts seem to generally work out better with shows that don't take themselves too seriously like PP, so I'm not too worried.

Maho was so uncreative that their idea of an exotic magical delicacy was frozen satsumas. The movie and the finale were great, but most of the rest wasn't.

>He didn't think singing could cause nuclear fusion

Rude and objectively false.

This is why I fucking hate /ai/.

Don't ever message me again.

Spoiler that shit!

Why is Kanon so awkwardly tall.

Blocked.