Boruto

So what made her decide go to Katasuke's lab after saying she was decided to be shinobi with everyone

Espionage

Is the series still on filler or is it worth watching yet?

Remember: filler is any sub story that has no effect on the overarching story whatsoever. This includes any story the author was not aware of when writing, even if he retroactively declares something canon. For example, Hisoka's backstory in HxH.

So no, the slice of life bullshit is not canon, it is filler. It does not have any effect on the manga story which the anime will follow.

*smooth jazz*

>I decide what's canon or not! Not the people actually writing the story!

My ninja info cards

There´s all kind of shinobi in the wrold. Even researchers are ninjas too.

Can Kawaki come and save us from this boring filler hell before we get cancelled?

Shitty writing that dictates she be somewhere to meet up with Bort before he gets in a charkasaber fight.

All of anime is Canon, ignorant nigger.

Why did Sasuke have to beaten into a Kohona-worshipping living corpse?

>This includes any story the author was not aware of when writing, even if he retroactively declares something canon
Considering all the retcons in the original series, this would mean most of the Naruto is non canon.

>Hinata playing a Sax

I've never seen that before. Context?

>Sakura plays guitar.
BEST GIRL

>Naruto plays Trombone
Why is Naruto such a bro?

We don't see the other 2 girls in the manga. We can assume that 1 gets seriously injured and both other girls feel guilt for not saving their friend. That i why Sumire will give up on the ninja life.

Kiba is the only one that keeps his instrument

Fucking pinkshit stole Hinatas sax

Not Sakura's fault she was given an upgrade for her best girl status.

Is there one with Team Taka?

Promotion for upcoming arc and official Genin artworks.

Looks like more nothing and filler. Good grief.

Hope for a team 15 arc after this

>this
>best girl

>The SAME arc where Naruto and Sasuke also showed the worst of their characters.
What are you trying to say, exactly?

Pinkshit is at it again.

That that's the worst thing ever done by a non-villain

The worst of their characters is still much better written than pinkshit's best

Boruto currenty is so boring right now. Somehow the excitement got lost since the class is splitted into teams.

Dead thread....make like kabuto and reinanimate it.

Is she for bully?

Definately. Just look at that dead-fish expression and huge honking forehead. Yuck

Post pinkshit hate

And how the hell is that? Sasuke did worse and he wasn't a villain; he was an ANTAGONIST (Stop getting those mixed up). Like always, you're trying to make Sakura look like the she-devil of the series because you personally don't like her.

Not really. Naruto and Sasuke's were constant, the Kage Summit arc was when it really got bad.

Reminder that Sakura is the most popular female in the series and this vocal hate she gets is generated by an assblasted minority aka (You).

>Sasuke did worse and he wasn't a villain; he was an ANTAGONIST (Stop getting those mixed up)
He was very much a villain at this time.

No, sweetie, the most popular is hinata.

Sakura is the least popular. fucking danzo is higher up than her.

>He was very much a villain at this time.
Nope. Antagonist. He never did anything outright evil and villainous in that arc. He did go batshit, but he never went over the line, it was always prevented.

Lying is one hell of a drug.

>lying

But im not.

hinata is the most popular female character and it's very obvious why.
>cute
>sweet personality
>bewbs

pinkie has none of that. youre the one lying.

I need official and solid sources for that to be legit outside of personal taste. Sakura is always the highest female character on the popularity polls.

People always bring up THAT scene from the Kage Summit, even though her heart was in the right, she just went about it the wrong way. Saying it was "the worst thing a non-villain has ever done" is completely ridiculous and unfounded. It's exaggeration and rep-smearing.

Goth loli's seemingly permanent disappearance made everyone sad, Team 15 might be no more soon, we're getting another "Filler" arc, and the Chunin Exams is like 2.5 months away

Bitch wut
"Suckera in 12"
"Hinata in 10"

I dont even like any of the female characters, so dont go sperging about "HINATA BIAS!1"

>One poll.
I want the MAJORITY of them.

>Sakura hate bandwagon
When will you faggots learn?

Was about to post the same one lol

"Pinkie in 9"

They still think it's 2007, like it's still "cool" to bash Sakura and have this "Oh, EVERYONE hates her! She has no fans!" narrative. It's so played out.

adorable fox boy is virginally threatened by hideous pink haired whore. More at 9

Why is post-Shinden Sasuke so pathetic? He lacks the fire that made him loveable

Shes looking for the pre-spilled blood of the innocent.

>being shown latest poll
>wants all of them including part I where hinata was a literal who
next you'll ask us for karui's place in part I.
face it, hinata gained more popularity over time and has long since left sakura in the dust

Sakura is 8, Hinata is 9 -- Sakura is still the highest female. Nice lie, like I expected.

Kodachi doesn't like her and needed to put her in a place where she wouldn't see a lot of combat so he could remove her team mates.

Whoops!
I might have got it mixed up.

Alright, so she wins one by a toenail. what does that prove?

>Nope. Antagonist. He never did anything outright evil and villainous in that arc. He did go batshit, but he never went over the line, it was always prevented.
He straight up stated and then tried to kill everyone in Konoha starting with its Kage. He stabbed his ally through the chest.

>a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot.
That's the definition of a villain. That's Sasuke.

>Hinata has won something like 1 or 2 polls.
>Sakura wins the majority of them.
>Hinata was so low she didn't even appear along with the top characters.
>"B-But it's the latest poll!"
Until I see a poll for the characters currently and Hinata beats Sakura, then I'll take it into account, but right now it's just petty reaching on your ends.

Hinata has won half of the official polls, idiot. Besides, the latest poll is the only one that matters because it uses the most updated information.

no one cares what you think, just pointing out your flawed logic so no one else falls for it.
stop derailing the thread.

Just cause shes popular doesnt mean everyone has to like her, you know.

While i do agree that i was kinda reaching, youre still crazy as fuck and need to cool it.

>Hinata has won something like 1 or 2 polls.
It's hilarious how you cry about people lying and spreading information, yet look how ignorant you are.

And to add: most that voted for Sakura aren't actually Sakura fans. They're voting NaruSaku / SasuSaku by proxy

That she is the most popular female character. She still wins on average compared to the others.

He never did anything long term and Orochimaru, Pain, or Obito level, he was just a misguided obstacle. All the times he could have went in actually villain territory was always prevented by other forces.

Sakura has won the most, that's the fact. I'm going by collective averages here. You can't just crown Hinata as the most popular because she suddenly won one poll. That's an illogical conclusion. She has to beat Sakura repeatedly for it to hold water. What's about this do you refuse to understand?

You're like that Serenafag from/vp/ who can't stand the truth that Small rates higher than XY

Funfact: sakura is the weakest character in the series.

Sasuke and naruto are both demigods and sakura is only about as strong as tsunade or maybe even 7-year-old itachi.

Sakura is the most popular. That's a public fact. There is nothing flawed it about. You're welcome to stop shitting on Sakura and talk about something else. No-one's stopping you.

Yeah, but that means she is generally liked and all this stuff saying she is the most hated is false and just the cries from a vocal minority.

You can gladly show me all the official polls if you think different, man. I'm just going by the facts I've gathered.

Funfact: She is actually the strongest character in her generation outside of Naruto and Sasuke.

>fact. I'm going by collective averages here
Holy shit, you're fucking stupid. That's not how polling works. You never go by the averages in a poll, as polls are meant to current statistics.
Are you a child?
>You can gladly show me all the official polls if you think different, man. I'm just going by the facts I've gathered.
I like how you're arguing about character polls but you don't even appear to have any actual knowledge about them. You're brain-dead.

Filler in reference to manga/anime simply means non canon

It really does seem like shes the most hated.

name a single character more hated than sakura that isnt danzo.

>prove me wrong, otherwise i'm right
burden of proof fallacy much

Sakura is the go-to default answer when it came to nonfans because she's at the top of the cast list, that's why the viewers poll you subscribe to while ignoring the reader's polls, viewer's polls don't really rely on the viewer knowing said story.It's like saying McDonald's is better than actual gourmet cooking

Kawaki, momoshiki, kinshiki, kabuto, orochimaru, kakashi, hinata, karin, juugo, suigetsu....

And dont bring the genin into this, i'm talking about experienced characters.

Number of polls Sakura won: 4

Number of polls Hinata won:3

Take into account that for the first poll Sakura won, Hinata was not even introduced in the manga yet and for the one Sakura won at the start of Shippuden, Hinata had no screentime. And for each poll Sakura won where Hinata was present, Hinata was not far behind. Hinata also won the most recent poll. This is pathetic for the main heroine when Hinata is a side character. It goes without saying who is the most popular female character.

>He never did anything long term and Orochimaru, Pain, or Obito level, he was just a misguided obstacle. All the times he could have went in actually villain territory was always prevented by other forces.
Good thing exactly none of that makes him not a villain. His evil actions affected the story. Easy as that.

>Sakura has won the most, that's the fact.
That's just objectively untrue.

>You can't just crown Hinata as the most popular because she suddenly won one poll
Yeah I can, because it was the latest poll.

>That's an illogical conclusion. She has to beat Sakura repeatedly for it to hold water
That's not how polls work, you just made that up

Hinata also beat Sakura in the western jump poll, making them tied in official polls.

To add on top of this, if you count the Tenth Anniversary Poll conducted by Shonen Jump, Hinata also beat out Sakura in that, making them 4 v 4, while one of Sakura's wins can be cut out on account of Hinata not being introduced on the manga yet.

>Holy shit, you're fucking stupid. That's not how polling works. You never go by the averages in a poll, as polls are meant to current statistics.
>Are you a child?
Sakura has won most of the polls. Just because Hinata got lucky and won one doesn't suddenly evaporate Sakura's constant victories and make Hinata the most popular one.

>I like how you're arguing about character polls but you don't even appear to have any actual knowledge about them. You're brain-dead.
That's ironic since your arguments can be narrowed down to "I don't like Sakura!". Sakura wins most of the polls, that is a FACT, and if there was another one I'm confident she'll win that one too.

Success breeds jealousy. She's the most popular and the haters absolutely DESPISE that.

You're insinuating she isn't the most popular female and I'm telling you the prove it. The proof is on you.

So... what are you implying?

>Kawaki
Not part of her gen.
>momoshiki, kinshiki
Not even part of her species.
>kabuto, orochimaru, kakashi
Not part of her gen.
>hinata, karin, juugo, suigetsu....
She can mop the floor with them canonically.

Realistically, given her abilities, she can hold her own against Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Kakashi.

>waifufags derailing the thread
go back to

>Sakura has won most of the polls. Just because Hinata got lucky and won one doesn't suddenly evaporate Sakura's constant victories and make Hinata the most popular one.
YES IT DOES BECAUSE THAT'S HOW POLLING WORKS

AS SOMETHING GETS MORE POPULAR OVER TIME IT INCREASES IN POPULARITY

HOW IS THAT NOT IMMEDIATELY OBVIOUS

YOU WOULDN'T SAY SOMETHING POPULAR 1000 YEARS AGO IS STILL POPULAR TODAY JUST BECAUSE IT WAS POPULAR BACK THEN

CHRIST

>won 1
>clearly won 3, 4 counting the western polls
Next will be you saying it was the Russians

>Sakura has won most of the polls.
Factually wrong, actually.

>Just because Hinata got lucky and won one doesn't suddenly evaporate Sakura's constant victories and make Hinata the most popular one.
You're actually retarded. Won 4 of them. Sakura won 4, one of which before Hinata was introduced. That's not luck.

>That's ironic since your arguments can be narrowed down to "I don't like Sakura!". Sakura wins most of the polls, that is a FACT, and if there was another one I'm confident she'll win that one too.
You're wrong, user. On to of that, you still haven't addressed the fact that you haven't even actually looked into the polls. You've done nothing but talk out of your ass.

>boruto characters + shippuden character in boruto
>not part of her gen

what

Also sage mode kabuto would literally eat her up, kakashi would rip her to shreds and orochimaru would play catch with her corpse

>Good thing exactly none of that makes him not a villain. His evil actions affected the story. Easy as that.
You're making excuses. Just accept that you're wrong that he was only an antagonist and not an outright villain. He did not do villainous things.

>That's just objectively untrue.
It's not. She has won the most.

>Yeah I can, because it was the latest poll.
Doesn't count that way. One victory doesn't null Sakura's constant ones.

>That's not how polls work, you just made that up
You're not understanding. Just because Hinata won ONE, doesn't suddenly mean she's the most popular, Hinata would have to beat her again constantly for that to be true. Do you get it?

Aham. You guys are forgetting this poll.

Lee would behead Sakura.

>You're not understanding. Just because Hinata won ONE, doesn't suddenly mean she's the most popular, Hinata would have to beat her again constantly for that to be true. Do you get it?
She's won 4 you autist.

>Aham. You guys are forgetting this poll.
OFFICIAL Poll, user. A twitter poll is NOT an official poll. There are dozens of polls online that don't mean nothing because they aren't official.

>You're making excuses.
Nope. He's a villain because his evil actions affected the story. The long term effects of his actions have no bearing on the definition of villain.

>It's not. She has won the most.
Nope, it's 4 and 4 for official Jump polls.

>Doesn't count that way. One victory doesn't null Sakura's constant ones.

It does because it's the most up-to-date information we have, see >You're not understanding. Just because Hinata won ONE, doesn't suddenly mean she's the most popular, Hinata would have to beat her again constantly for that to be true. Do you get it?
You just made that up, that's not at all how polls have ever worked

>Aham. You guys are forgetting this poll.
Not an official Jump poll, sorry.

>Twitter polls matter
Retard-kun has sunken lower than before

Hinata has not shown examples of recurring popularity, so to make this assumption is jumping the gun

>YOU WOULDN'T SAY SOMETHING POPULAR 1000 YEARS AGO IS STILL POPULAR TODAY JUST BECAUSE IT WAS POPULAR BACK THEN
I would, because that's actually fucking true, fucknugget. You just revealed you have no idea what you're talking about.

Either way, Sakura wins the most. Since she's the most popular.

>Factually wrong, actually.
You can happily explain how.

>You're actually retarded. Won 4 of them. Sakura won 4, one of which before Hinata was introduced. That's not luck.
It's no tie. Sakura won 5.

>You're wrong, user. On to of that, you still haven't addressed the fact that you haven't even actually looked into the polls. You've done nothing but talk out of your ass.
You guys claimed Hinata is the most popular and I've proven that to be untrue.

Gai most likely, but not that jobber Lee. He hasn't won a single legit fight the series.

>She's won 4 you autist.
>OFFICIAL Poll, user. A twitter poll is NOT an official poll. There are dozens of polls online that don't mean nothing because they aren't official.
It's an official poll. It was sponsored officially. Moving the goalposts, user. Stop doing that.

No, no, this is pinkshitfag

This isn't retard-kun, this is pinkshitfag. Though now that I think about it, they might be one and the same. That would be the Obitobi twist of these threads.

>Nope. He's a villain because his evil actions affected the story. The long term effects of his actions have no bearing on the definition of villain.
Name me these "evil actions" that effect the story. I''ll wait.

>Nope, it's 4 and 4 for official Jump polls.
Sakura won 5. That other poll is official.

>You just made that up, that's not at all how polls have ever worked
You're really working hard here to push Hinata's invisible popularity to downplay Sakura. Just accept she's the most popular female, along with being the most recognizable.

>Not an official Jump poll, sorry.
It is official. Accept it.

>I would, because that's actually fucking true, fucknugget. You just revealed you have no idea what you're talking about.
Wow, is there no end to your autism?

>You can happily explain how.
They're tied, Hinata actually winning since the first one shouldn't count.

>It's no tie. Sakura won 5.
I'm only counting official polls conducted by WSJ. I could care less about random online polls.

>You guys claimed Hinata is the most popular and I've proven that to be untrue.
You haven't. The fact that she won the most recent, showing that's she's the most popular at current proves my point

>It's an official poll. It was sponsored officially. Moving the goalposts, user. Stop doing that.
No, it's not. It was never sponsored officially by Kishimoto or WSJ. It was a poll for some dumb gacha game. Seriously, kill yourself for how stupid you are.

>Gai most likely, but not that jobber Lee. He hasn't won a single legit fight the series.
Neither has Sakura. It doesn't matter if Lee didn't win, at his age and skill, he far surpasses Sakura.

>pinkshitter thinks twitter polls matter

somebody kill me

>Wow, is there no end to your autism?
Is the public facts that harmful to you?

>They're tied, Hinata actually winning since the first one shouldn't count.
It does. That means Sakura won more. You can't just invalidate because "Muh Hinata!".

You guys are getting destroyed in here.

>I'm only counting official polls conducted by WSJ. I could care less about random online polls.
That was never line of the polls. ALL official and sponsored polls are taken into account. You're really trying to fix things to make Hinata have a chance.

>You haven't. The fact that she won the most recent, showing that's she's the most popular at current proves my point
Nope, user. I already explained: Hinata's lucky win doesn't just void Sakura's constant wins.

>No, it's not. It was never sponsored officially by Kishimoto or WSJ. It was a poll for some dumb gacha game. Seriously, kill yourself for how stupid you are.
It was official, user. Your stance is starting to crack. I can see it.

No he cannot. There is no canon proof to back up your post, in fact, there is canon proof against it since he gets BTFO regularly.

>tfw the namefag fujoshi is unironically less retarded than pinkshitfag

Hopefully nothing that means bad news for Namida and Wasabi. It’s interesting that they went with her over Denki, so I look forward to whatever development she and her team get.

>Name me these "evil actions" that effect the story. I''ll wait.
Sasuke betrayed the village and attempted to murder Naruto repeatedly. That is evil unless you're a psychopath, which basically makes sense give your love of Sakura.

>Sakura won 5. That other poll is official.
Says who? It's not by Jump, ergo not official.

>You're really working hard here to push Hinata's invisible popularity to downplay Sakura. Just accept she's the most popular female, along with being the most recognizable.
Nothing you say will make that how polls have worked.

>It is official. Accept it.
Explain how it's official?

"You guys are getting destroyed in here"

This is an 18+ website, honey.