Violet in the Franxx

So you're telling me the two most overhyped shows of the season ended up being the two biggest disappointments?
Wow, who could have seen this coming?!

Yeah, nuDevilman and violet everflop are shit

how is darling in the franxx dissapointing?

I went into Violet without overblown expectations and was pleasantly surprised.
Franxx is meh just like I thought though.

Darling in the FranXX couldn't possibly have a worse execution.

I love both.

cuckoldry is a not a negative quality, it's a problem only if you're deeply closeted cuckold yourself and you get mad that you can't flaunt your sick fetish in the open

Would Violet-chan ride with someone else if I'd ask her to?

I mean, at least Violet doens't have NTR.

>cuckoldry is a not a negative quality,
Maybe not for you since you're a cuck yourself, but for normal people it is a negative quality

Yet.

Pls no.

There isn't any so don't worry. FranXX on the other hand is an anime original, so who knows how much cuckshit is in store.

And then there is some run-of-the-mill mobage anime, that is AOTY.

Go back to your discord IRC.

>walmart touken ranbu for male otaku
>garbage animation
>aoty
lol hipsters

This isn't Yuru Camp

Thats not san gatsu.

Call me new but Discord is starting these flamewars?

Please, Toji no Miko doesn't need more attention. The threads are comfy and I want them to stay like that.
I'm already mad enough that it has become impossible to discuss DitF.

>cuckoldry is a not a negative quality
>it's a problem only if you're deeply closeted cuckold yourself
That's the same fucking logic homosexuals use when you tell them you don't want to watch gay shit. I never understood it. This shit would never work as an argument for literally anything else. You are not somehow scared or secretly enjoy shit that you actively avoid, like if you don't play a fucking MOBA you are not just surpressing your enjoyment of MOBA games. If you don't like to eat fish then you're not just scared of it. Why the fuck are you suddenly a cuckold when you are mad that a show tries to shove that shit in your face?

You're new and no, there's a couple paranoid VEG-fags who attribute any negative criticism of their favorite show to some non-descript discord boogeyman because they cant handle the fact that people may have different opinions from theirs

The difference is that violet started pretty weak but got better with each episode, while franxx had a great first episode and has been going downhill ever since... Let's see how the 4th episode goes for both shows

Weird. So far I've only seen Franxxfags complaining about cross-boarders and discord shitting on their AOTY show

You're mixing reality and fiction.
> If you don't like to eat fish then you're not just scared of it.
Ok, you don't like fish, but does that mean you can't stand seeing a character eating fish? I don't like cuckoldry and I sure wouldn't want to get cucked. But that doesn't mean I care if a work of fiction features a character getting cucked.

>Ok, you don't like fish, but does that mean you can't stand seeing a character eating fish?
That's a false equivalency. It would be correct if you said
>you don't like fish, but does that mean you wouldn't watch an anime about eating fish
And yes, I wouldn't. Just like I won't watch an anime about cuckolding.

>an anime about cuckolding.
Now you're just shitposting.

Just shows what kyoaniggers will eat up if it's flashy and sparkly with money and filters thrown at it, like fucking goldfish.

Shhh... It is now the era of Shitpost anime.

Why is violet so beautiful?

Does anyone have that edit where Violet and Hodgins are put next to Saber and Shirou?

I'm also butthurt about people liking things.

saberface

>saber clones print money
>make a saber clone
>it prints money

They can't keep getting away with it!

Franxx is great, dont lump it together with another show
Thanks

this animation is so sad.

>Just shows what triggerniggers will eat up if it's flashy and filled with boobies and muh sex metaphors thrown at it, like fucking goldfish.
fify

The past two episodes have been NTR-centered. The first episode established the female lead as a slut. 3/3 in cuckold content so far.

Art mimics life once again.

>Hype leads to disappointment
Maybe you'll take a lesson for life away from this. Or maybe you'll make the same thread again next season. Which one shall it be?

Umu!

Your taste this season is the biggest disappointment

It's just self-insert fags getting BTFO, not a big deal.
I for one am glad Ichigo dodged a bullet there and got best boy instead, while I feel bad for 002 for being stuck with that betamax.

Uhh I wasn't hyped about them tho, I'm a /yurucamper/ myself

both are right

>implying Goro didn't do the same deal in the previous episode
>implying he's not beta too, happy with forever being the second choice
Ironically every pair in the show is fucked up except the one that loudly bickers all the time.

Top cuck

This episode made them look more like bros than anything else imo.
This honestly made my opinion on him do a 360 from last week.

I'm glad to see that nu-Sup Forums hates anime.

They're both shit. Madhouse won this season.

Found the Swede

Darling is just being flooded by insecure cuck posters. Was no actual NTR and it will be fine next week once their feefees recover. MC was the father figure when growing up as orphans and puts their safety above himself. He also feels guilty and responsible for not being able to pilot despite formerly being the Chad. Cuckposters just like venting and being loud when their feelings are hurt.

WHY DID GAINAX RUIN THIS SERIES WITH NTR??

>spend 2 weeks discussing how piloting the mecha is a metaphor for sex
>NTR happens
>n-no it's not like that, see.. [..]
You mom must hate her uterus so much. My god you fags are pathetic.

Jews.

Nice headcanon, you sure told him.

>spend 2 weeks discussing how piloting the mecha is a metaphor for sex
So all of them are having the time of their lifes right? How can someone be this retarded and deluded?

Ask the fags that kept talking about it. Your show is NTRshit, we think so, the japs think so. Ddeal with it.

I was pretty disappointed with VEG until last episode.

But I was living under a fucking rock apparently, because DitF completely went under my radar until the first episode aired.
So I watched and couldn't stop thinking "huh, this looks a lot like Trigger, is someone ripping them off?"
So yeah, I was actually very pleasantly surprised.

Did anyone really expect beta in te Franxx to be good

May you point any evidence about having sex in the robots? You can't and only a small part of the elevens watching this thinks like you. If you are having troubles in your family don't project them in some anime for tennagers.

You haven't been in a single VEG thread, then.

>they don't have actual s-sex inside the mecha, see
Pathetic, no wonder you like the show.

I didn't expect much from VE plot and am satisfied.

Nice argument you have there, you probably are one of those who thinks that the Earth is flat right?

What was Aniplex thinking putting the BDs for Franxx up for preorder the same day NTR episode happens?

>gosh I'm so smart for defending NTR
Last (You), fuckboi.

>I get destroyed so I will only shitpost for the sake of it.
Well I mean you are just a retard with ntr complex or you are just using the word "ntr" because its the cool thing right now so I didn't expect any inteligent response from the likes of you don't worry.

Darling is ntr shit so it deserves it meanwhile evergarden is a mature show.
Sup Forums being full of Sup Forums and shonen action fags cannot comprehend it's writing.

the whole thing is a metaphor for sex dumbass
look at the postures they're in, the clothes they wear, the fact that the girls' butts have literal handles, the sexual moans they make when they get piloted
add to that that the pilots are literally called pistils and stamens and you'd have to be a proper retard not to get the point

>has numerous ex riders before Hiro
>do you really want me to ride with someone else

I don't get it how people translate this exchange into "cuck" moment

Sure there are sexual inuendos but thats all and it doesn't means shit, you are just being desperated to satisfy your shitty ntr fetish.

I think it's because Hiro was so willing to go along with it, instead of actively trying to stop it.
Regardless, I don't think the intention was to paint Hiro as a cuck so much as it was to drive home the fact that he really is the only one to handle 02?

It didn't make me mad until Hiro monologued about how she hoped Zero Two would say no.

Begone leaf.

This show looks like they took all the Gainax plots while removing all the good only to replace it with terrible instead.