Darling in the FranXX

Will Hiro ever get respect from all the other parasites again? What exactly happened that Ichigo had to become leader?

He has erectile dysfunction

>What exactly happened that Ichigo had to become leader?
Basically unable to synchronize with his partners, this event ruined all Hiro's confidence and ability to lead the team until he meets 02.

Only Zorome and Misturu disrespect him though.

>literally named every single one of them
>saved their asses like a week ago
>still they talk shit about him
half of them are a bunch of ungrateful fuckfaces. specially Misturu. I hope that ride with 02 got him royalty fucked

Sounds more like bad writing

I think the ride with 02 will both fuck him, and teach him something.

They should respect him after today's episode.

And as thanks they get to fuck 02
Hiro a cuck

He should get killed off so Goro can be the MC from now on.

In due time. Right now he's weak and insecure. He already is on friendly terms with Goro and on neutral terms with Futoshi. Only Zorome and Mitsuru didn't like him, and they both got BTFO.

Mitsuru learned a great lesson this episode, that Strelizia doesn't like unfaithful dicks:

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

He should have stayed faithful to Ikuno.

/threadly reminder

The fuck is phimosis?

when the foreskin is too tight to be pulled back

Hiro was pretty much the Chad father figure of their group growing up so when he lost his confidence the other lads besides Goro who was loyal to MC are projecting their teenage daddy issues on him and are trying to replace him as the group Chad.

What the hell is going on with Sup Forums. They suddenly closed their eyes to Hiro's sad pathetic NTR moment. Mitsuru destroyed him
> But 02 stopped Mitsuru
So you want 02 to do all the work now? Want 02 to carry the dick as well. Hiro was truly really pathetic. I hope he proves me wrong because I'm slowly agreeing with the cuck posters.

>get to fuck 02
They only piloted together. Also MC feels guilty for letting down the group by not being able to pilot and thinks it's his responsibility to save them. If this counts as NTR for you then you are probably a little too emotionally sensitive.

Once Oni sucks all other stamens dry.

He needs to become top chad again.

Will they ever explain why Hiro doesn't get damaged by Oni or what she sees in him?

No

do you think 02 resents Hiro for making her do that? seems like it will come up again and be a source of friction in their relationship

Probably at some point.

What's with the ü?

>do you think waifubait that lusts for special snowflake self-insert MC hard resents him?
no

Hiro got the cuckold husband haircut just right.

Mod is too lazy to go through posts so he just ctrl+f's all instances of c*ck and deletes them, (regardless of whether they are shitposting or complaining about shitposting).

You can shitpost as hard as you want as long as you say NTR instead or censor c*ck

why does this anime makes me so mad but at the same time I want to watch the next episode so bad?

>What exactly happened that Ichigo had to become leader?

You should probably watch the first episode again, they feel let down and betrayed because he failed to synchronize, at the same time Hiro blames himself for what happened to Naomi

Hes the one damaging her. She'll die after 3 rides.
All the other male pilots will die.
Cyborg Doc will make a 5 seater mech for the 4 girls + Hiro.

This is actually quite realistic, they had high expectations of him as their leader then he fails and even want's to leave them. They feel betrayed

We got like 20 episodes left man

forgot image

5 including Naomi

Took me 3 episodes to finally get a grasp for the unsubtle heterosex symbolism everybody was bitching about

Pretty sure its gonna make the moment when Hiro grows a spine, rides with 02, and wont let anyone else ride with her taste all the more sweeter.

So why are the dino's after the magma? Do you think it's as simply as wanting to sedate hunger or that they are trying to gather energy for something big?

Is this lesson of humility going to fix the problems between Mitsuru and Ikuno?

The magma is dino babies or something

This is the introduction of the "Mitsuru has piloting PTSD" arc

you don't worry, the jews already saved you americans by chopping off half your dicks

I'm betting we'll hit a nier-esque "the dinos have feelings too and it may be wrong to kill them", that's just the vibe i'm getting right now

Is it just me or does Genista kind of suck?

god I hope its not like that. I hope its more or less that they are gathering energy to evolve as a species and be bigger and badder. Not enough old-school "fuck humans cuz they are fucking monkies" going on.

yeah when she fired her gun, god damn it was underwhelming. Maybe she will learn how to use it more effectively later since this was their first real combat experience.

She's stuck with a shitty pilot

Garbage synchronization rate

she had the highest rank and most efficient compatibility. After Hiro failed to sync she seemed to be the only real option from a Papa standpoint.

This and going for an indoor mission means they won't be given nuke ammo for their gun.

>drilling on the fatty
He just didn't have his food powerup, believe me he's OP

Bug extermination done by droping a nuke.

t. mericans

>Hiro
>Goro

CUXX
U
X
X

She looks like she faked an orgasm the first time they activated it.

I like bugs

They have the lowest sync rate and the girl said something along the lines of "Dont fight it will lower your points" to the other characters.I think it is implied that they know nothing about each other and are both being complacent.Possibly their character arc will be them fighting/discussing, showing their imperfections and finaly learning more about each other to become a better duo.

Does this mean that shes just putting on a facade and that she is really fucking bonkers?
Cant wait to see fatty get reassigned to glasses, and Chadboy get reassigned to her.

So this is basically Kiznaiver, except instead of "feelings", it's "sex"?

It was implied she will full Hatoko

Did anyone else dislike this episode? They made the parasites damsels in distress until Oni and Strelitzia arrive, again. Just like the first episode. Even though the point of the mission was to do well without Strelitzia.

The first episode already does a good enough job of enforcing that Strelitzia is the best FranXX available, if it weren't already enforced by Oni having a single digit number. And almost every Franxx that failed did so because of one partner. It was stupid to see Argentea get taken out because Zorome was celebrating.

Does it really work like that?
You basically sentence all pilots that you nourished throughout the years in a facility to death simply because you don't want to break some stupid regulations?

The mission was to kill one Conrad Klaxx not 220 of them

Thank you for helping me out user. Everything will be okay. Both Mitsuru and Ikuno, and 002 and Hiro will learn from this and grow closer together as a consequence.

APE doesn't want Hiro and 002 piloting together it's not up to Nana and Hachi to decide

It's an interesting twist, because everyone would have expected Hiro to be the one coming to the rescue (audience and characters alike) but it was Mitsuru instead. The "NTR" drama was worth it.

They are still rookies, it's more interesting to see them grow than start off godlike.

after all the NTR-shitposters leave, hopefully there will be more wholesomeness like this

This. As you can see, Genista fluctuates.

I'm really waiting for it, is extremely annoying to everything be associated with their NTR fantasies.

Does this mean the bottom bars are the females seeing as glasses had a really low rate as well?

Left is the female, yes. It ends at the bottom while the male gauge bar starts on the right and ends up on the top. Which means Kokoro isn't really into Futoshi. It's like an arranged marriage gone wrong.

it's "cucks"

>Argentea so fluctiating and yet so passionate
That's cute, also this episode made me like the manlet

He had a cute moment with Miku but the show just makes characters look like shit when there's a Franxx that needs to be piloted and it's only one of the partners fucking up.

>resents Hiro for making her do that?
It's not like it's the first time she partnered with somebody else. Also couldn't let his friends die. She said it's not the first time meaning the higher ups would probably be willing to let them die.

Fetishists gotta project or they will remember they are cucks.

it's the first time she has paired with someone else since pairing with Hiro

>Everyone liking the wrong Oni
Why doesn't anyone see that the real best girl is Dr.Franxx and that there should be more fanart of him in the female parasite suit and Hiro piloting him.

How would you feel if Naomi was the final boss?

Absolutely disgusting.

>Naomi final boss and wants to steal Hiro back so he can be her darling
Erect.

But what would be the point? Why would she want a darling? Why would she want to ever ride in a FranXX again?

I'm kinda wondering if Hiro declined because he wanted Mitsuru to get fucked up.

just let me dream, stop cock-blocking me with reason and logic

He used too much of a certain sauce.

I think he doesn't really understand the concept of love yet, which is why he said that he hope she refused riding with Mitsuru. He and everyone else in the squad are children raised to be weapons.

I would literally have more respect for Hiro if this episode covered nothing but his exposure to the nuanced gratifications and sensual intricacies of pegging.

Stop, this is the good thread.

But they can handle that better. There are scenes where the pairs fight. That's better than just one partner fucking everything up like what happened this week.

Is it just me or does this guy look just like that faggot from Re Zero

Confirmed. Goro is best boy. If you killed everyone but Goro and Ichigo this would be at least 7/10. Instead we get yet another bland beta MC. Fucking elevens, they need a third nuke.

It's basically Kiznaiver, instead of "fun" it's "pretension".

So you prefer a guy who let's his woman being fucked by others willingly to a guy who clearly doesn't want it to happen?

Yes, and not as good either.

It was interesting their first real sortie. And it made it clear how unprepared they really are.

Yeah they should have handled it better but they don't have a lot of actual combat experience to begin with, just training. Most people improve after trial and error. They made a mistake and hopefully if this show isnt shit, they will learn from it and get better. That's what character growth is all about.

This show isn't fun? That's the first I'm hearing of it.

Cocona > 002