Fate/extra: Episode 1 IS OUT!! get in here

nyaa.si/view/1000485
nyaa.si/view/1000428

OP full: youtube.com/watch?v=zFuZasc8SJA

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.unblockvideos.com/index.php?q=oaWmpatzZ2ar3atf3dPYpaeby5GWodFfq5TZnJhv3KGzd6ePmaybb4ewdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God Last Encore Buddha looks so fucking good.

He'd look much better without the fucking Porygon dimming

Fuck you faggots, I like it.

subs when

>Anime - Non-English-translated
Do you fucking read?

FUCKING NETFLIX GIVE ME MY SUBS

the timelines where gil just fucks all of your waifus and husbandos shit up from the start while tryharding were erased due to being too traumatic one sided kekfests, and the few in which he is forced to lose kept.

In the first draft of fate it was starting at zero with gil blasting the Einzbern's place from orbit, faster than light one shotting any mongrels foolish enough to come close and then adding the grail as a drinking cup to his collection

It took several trillion simulations to find a situation in which gil didn't roflstomp everything and that is our current lore.

Gil is the king of heros the root of all legends, designed as the ultimate standard of strength what do people not get. Whatever class or extra rules like being called a grand servant you add gil would overcome with a smug laugh, if anything making them stronger just makes them defeated quicker due to gil not jobbing., your things are his things and he will have every possible counter including those you haven't even thought of to whatever you bring at him

Do we know if anyone's actually working on it right now?

APEX

APEX aka /fgog/ is

This is HOT and cheap
OHOHOHO

For those who can't watch the video.

fr.unblockvideos.com/index.php?q=oaWmpatzZ2ar3atf3dPYpaeby5GWodFfq5TZnJhv3KGzd6ePmaybb4ewdQ

Will we see her sex Nero?

Based SHAFT

Gil is so good so he fucked up and defeated by a human with autism.

Shinji has got some clean cuts

Shinji did nothing wrong.

How many "who subbing this" and "subs when" do we need in one thread? Read the thread christ.

Now I know which doujin the animators were jerking it to prior to the BTFOing.

Shinji truly is despicable

I don't recall him recently saying he's working on it.

That human with autism can defeat his older, stronger, more experienced and better self.

How do you even beat someone like that?

But where are the subs tho

>implying

Shinji is a good boy. This pink slut is corrupting him.

Year of WAKAME continues.

Tamamo is a corrupting bitch, huh. Who would have though?

>[APEX] Fate/EXTRA Last Encore - 01 (1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv

rewatch this episode again
there is a tons of little details

Waiting for the subs to carefully investigate every frame like the autist I am

show him bobs and vagene

Man a dude singing a Type-Moon OP feels weird

She is actually Hakunon in disguise.

Shinji spin-off when?

I wonder how this 1000 years later bullshit will play part in the story.

But that already happened senpai.

Right now there are theories that she's either Hakunon, Kiara, Gato, Tamamo or a completely new character

take your pick

My wife is so cute.

>Gatou
Explain.

It's redman

I am so cute.

Anyone feels like that her being Tamamo is too obvious.

>Gatou
N-nani???

but your wife is (You)

It's Kirei.

Is she voiced by Chiwa Saito?

She definitely has Hakunon's hime style haircut. Doesn't prove it but its something. What really gets me is Ive seen this
smug face somewhere but cant remeber.

Only she's not you faggot.

So, there's are virtual reality involved, and Mc was created by kirei, am i right?

Hello, secondary here. Is there anything I need to know before watching this? e.g. Story placing inside of a simulation of sorts.

I've only watched FSN > FZ > UBW and then Carnival Phantasm. I got pranked into watching Fate Grand Order movie too.

Shirou after sex change

No.
There's no reason to suspect she's a fox outside the hair.

Looks like BB's dumb smug face.

>kills femc

Fuck off

It's my wife BB

My theory for now is

The events 1000 years ago play out similar to the game, but then something goes wrong at the end and for some reason the Moon Cell keeps recreating the war over and over with NPCs for 1000 years. The Hakuno in the anime is some kind of collective consciousness of all the NPCs that have continued to die over these 1000 years. Hence why he says he's so full of hatred and can't forgive the moon. Also all the NPCs saying Again? Not again" when they get killed.

Should I pick this up if I've never been interested in or watched Fate before

No one knows if source code spoilers were intentional or not but there is character 6 and 7

Pretty obvious that it's Shinji (True)

she'll be back, clam your tits.

I want this for the potential Shinji selfcest doujins.

Character 7 is Misao and they skip character 6 for some reason.

If you want a super shafty show about a battle royale go ahead
Nasu is intentionally fucking with the story so no one can really be certain of spoilers

Fuck off

Everyone is already dead. The end.

Me on the left

Thats what it was. Would be some shit if they somehow wormed BB into the story.

Go read the FSN VN. EXTRA as a whole is meant to reinforce the concepts and themes used in SN, while subverting the player's expectation. The skin deep similarity are intentional (Saberface, Rin but not really Rin, Sakura AI, etc..).

Having a copy of the game on hand (PPSSPP plays it perfectly) is a good idea as well. From Nasu's blog, Last Encore is meant to subvert EXTRA players' expectation, a New Game+. However, EXTRA's gameplay is awful, so you may want to use cheat to skip the battles.

How can shit series like Fate have gatekeepers

why are her tits so huge

Holy breasts those are huge

I laughed.

Not even Sakuratits final form

You have seen nothing.

Fuck you user.

I already knew about Passiontits but BBs breasts always seemed smaller than that

I am a little upset

Hakunon BTFO
Why does nasu hate her so much?

Senpai love characters always have big tits since that's where they store their excess love. Just look at Mashu.

Why?
I meant tidbits to get me ready for the upcoming subtitled release. I won't be able to do what you suggested in that time. I also don't want to spend dozens of hours reading a visual novel, which I find boring in general. Thanks for replying though.

>Nameless
>Tamamo (Twice version)
>Rani
>Dan
>Gato
>Ronald Mcdonald
>Cu
>Lu Bu
>Vlad
>Funny Vamp

Who's gonna make it? Who's not gonna make it?

It can't be helped, she's just a girl

Oh boy, here comes the FGO-onlys who know nothing of BB

Then I would recommend suicide.

Play the first hour of the game you mongrel

Why is she showing off her pantsu? That's improper.

Her tits are exaggerated there. BB's measurements are supposed to be identical with Sakura's.

New character, we still don't know who Hakuno will face after Berserk Li. Plus I want new characters to come out of this adaptation.
Although with how things are going rounds may not be a thing anymore.

>wormed
Heh.

The universe of extra is dominated by patrician leotards

BB is in the game for FGO though, you know that, right?