Darling in the franxx

Best girl

nice girl, doesn't deserve the shit
best girl is still the slut tho

She has a great body I agree.

OTP right here

Time for episode 4 yet?

They will make the brat ride 02 next right? Just so the APEs can keep hiro away from the missions.

So now that the Hiro x 02 ship has been destroyed, will Ichigo make another move?

After 002 and Ichigo maybe.

Probably not. They'll make Hiro pilot with her since he doesn't fucking die. Hopefully Hiro doesn't get all scared to do so now.

I dont think they will after this episode, they will prevent from Hiro piloting with her though

What? It ever it's stronger now.

>doesn't deserve the shit

She's really at odds with Ichigo. Extreely jealous of her abilities or something.

Every thread.

Zorome and Miku are the insecure and vulnerable pair. And as a result Zorome has got beef with Hiro since Hiro is the most exceptional Stamen, and Miku has got beef with Ichigo since she is the most exceptional pistil.
They feel like they've got to prove themselves and that they can stand up to or preferably surpass the top.

Unlike Mitsuru though they still genuinely care for their friends.

His friends were in a real crisis and about to die. What's more that whole ordeal was broadcasted to him live as it happened. The show even cuts away to shots of their peril as they're arguing so it's clear as to where Hiro's mind was.
He cut the argument short in order for them to be saved. And even cutting the argument short they were mere seconds away from failing to rescue them. Had Hiro made an argument out of it, they would not have survived.

Hiro clearly hated it though but he was deeply concerned for his friends. And 02 noticed this and obliged.
Under a normal and less threatening situation though you can bet Hiro would have argued back. He already did this more than once in the previous two episodes. He considers 02 his partner even though nothing is official yet. If it wasn't for his friends he wouldn't have let 02 go without him. But saving them took priority.

Will the other guys even attempt to ride 02 now that Mitsuru is 1/3 dead?

Cute.

The top brass will find someone, they always do.

>replying

No.

The only thing missing from the bait spam you replied to is day one sales numbers.

Goro

Will Hiro ever surpass Mitsuru?

I'm sure Goro will since everybody will pussy out and the staff will keep Hiro out of new missions.

Someone either being Hiro or another outsider. This was an emergency, although I get the feeling it was a good litmus test for ABE because now they know it's Hiro, not his group, that can handle 02.

By far.

Even her partner is not a as bad as we thought.

I don't want to see Goro get fucked up though.

Well he didn't end up half dead after his ride in Strelizia unlike Mitsuru so I'd say he's done that already.

Probably pointless.
I just figured it was pretty ironic how the webm is posted as shitposting fuel, in spite of how that very webm highlights all the details explaining why Hiro acted like he did.

It's one thing to watch an episode. Take things out of context and shitpost with it.
But when you literally post the context in full, and still try to shitpost. Then it's just weak.
But in the end shitposters just want to shitpost. They'll literally ignore or misconstrue context on purpose if it means they can shitpost.

>Will the other guys even attempt to ride 02 now that Mitsuru is 1/3 dead?
Yes, as you can do it twice and survive/heal.

>Goro chosen to work with 02 because he's the highest rated male
>He sneaks Hiro into the cockpit instead of him because he is best boy

He still got humiliated by him, he needs to get even to save his reputation.

I wish all NTR fags would fuck off and die already. Literally dozens of threads filled with the same argument repeating over and over.

They were so fucking incompetent. How hard is to go stabby stabby till you reach the core.

Pretty simple then. Pilot with 02 and unleash full power and still be able to walk out of the cockpit.

Sup Forums still pretends they hate NTR and don't fap to it on the panda.

Well shit, I think he'd actually do that.

No they wont because the brat has proven to be pure and innocent. He already found his wife, no need to even get into a room with anyone else. Rarely have a seen a character who managed to redeem himself with 2 scenes.

>the giant fuck off cannon does literally nothing
Why does everyone hate projectile weapons doing anything worth a damn in favor of martial arts and knives?

More like Broro, amirite?

What does it even shoot? Looked like hot steam

Netorare is meh.
Netorase really is pretty damn shitty.
Netori however is different.

look at her face and those fluffy pigtails. top qt.

It costs 400,000 dollars to fire it for 12 seconds user.

Amidst all the shitposting, we can still appreciate Miku

Needed because too OP

The enemy just had high concussion resistance. They needed slash and pierce damage.

I want to see Zorome be more protective of her.

Fatty couldn't get a bigger load.

Reminder that Hiro was forced by the circumstances to accept 002 piloting with Mitsuru. Every second mattered and time spend arguing with the higher ups meant that the probability that Ichigo, Goro, Miku, Zorome, Kokoro and Futoshi would die would increase.
In the end, other than some cucky undertones everything turned out fine: 002 has a vagina dentata so when Mitsuru tried to fuck her good his dick got lacerated. He learned his lesson and will now have an episode in his life to reminiscence about every time he will think of being unfaithful to Ikuno.

Strelizia hates unfaithful pricks and 002 knows that:

>Strelitzia
>A common name of the genus is bird of paradise flower / plant, because of a resemblance of its flowers to birds-of-paradise.
>The bird of paradise represents faithfulness, love, and thoughtfulness
>The 9th wedding anniversary for a married couple
>Freedom and the ability to travel, due to the flower’s resemblance to birds in flight
>Magnificence, excellence and success
>Joy through challenges and successes alike
>Faithfulness in romantic relationships
>Optimism towards the future

She is always faithful to Darling. Best girl, best waifu.

He's a good kid.

wtf i love Zorome now

You have been reminded in this thread as well.

Cuckolding is such a popular fetish in Japan?

Oh it's the year of the dog again?
Cute!

So what will happen to Mitsuru?

I like everyone in this show so much I want them all to die slowy, painfully and very graphically.

Are there human-sized klaxosaur?

Ikuno becomes the dom in the relationship

Yes, 02.

02 is a human-sized klaxosaur, dummy.

Ends up in the hospital with Ikuno watching over him. Mitsuru becomes a better partner.

Lame

He's just tsundere for his waifu

>he doesn't like Miku

What? No. I like her. That's why I want to watch her get slowly torn limb from limb from dog sized klaxosaur until she dies from blood loss.

Edgy

This is the most likely outcome.

What did she mean by this?

She's a big girl and wants to ride with Hiro.

Left's hair is so chunky it looks like she's wearing a burka

Hiro is such a beta this image is honestly probably accurate now.

02 is a woman worth impregnating.

These two are the only ones that feel like an
actual pairing desu.

h-hot

Do you think "Papa" is even real? As in a singular person. Or is Papa like the collective of APE or something?

Its the guy who was talking at the ceremony probably

I thought PAPA is an AI

At least the fanart is nice.

Cannot be unseen

Holy shit

So with any luck, Hiro could bounce back and actually be a leader to then like they thought he would.
Unless this show goes full Eva and shit gets way too fucked up before he can do that.

Yeah no.

>from worst boy to best boy in a single episode
That was nice to see

Yeah, yes. The episode deliberately sets up Hiro as having fallen from grace, followed by him making a decision to sacrifice personal desire to save his friends. That's leadership, and the guy who accused him of failing as a leader got fucked up in the process.

Yeah, ruins an otherwise good shot

This entire scene only serves to prove that no one else is capable of being her partner except MC.

I don't see a problem here.

What's wrong with trying something new?

Wow congrats, only Hiro is capable of piloting with her, that sure makes Hiro look better for selling her out to his bull.

Oh wait, it doesn't, he's still a pathetic kek.

Can't believe people are defending this cuck

Hirofags have a mental illness.

goddamit hiroyuki

what happened to all the "Hiro likes being pegged" fags?

Ikuno couldn't please Mitsuru, so now he went and did it with 02 and had the wildest ride in his life.
Like, damn, that was femdom.

That's old news. There's dank new memes now.

They're now NTRFags