What's your oldest backlog anime you still keep on your storage but can't watch it for some reason?

What's your oldest backlog anime you still keep on your storage but can't watch it for some reason?

Akage no Anne.

Attack on titan and fma brotherhood, I’ve only seen the original

The Code Geass OVAs. Have had them sitting in my backlog for almost 2 years.

I've had Zegapain in my backlog for 4 years now

GaoGaiGar. One of these days I'm gonna watch it.

Ghost Hound. It looks cool, just never get round to it.

Still haven't gotten around to watching the massive batches of pre-ww2 stuff I downloaded years ago. No idea why, just never bothered with it, but I'm still very interested in watching them.

Ulysses 31.

fmab, ergo proxy, death note id reckon.

I need to finish Rose of Versailles. It's been on this hard drive for about a year, but that's because I've changed drives since I first downloaded. I have no idea how long it's been waiting.

it's boring

LotGH. I watched the movie. Series is like 100 eps and I can't be pissed.

Ashita no Joe 1970 version.

Oldest as in: The one that's been in my backlog the longest? Or oldest as in: The oldest anime in terms of release date? If it's the former then, Pretty Rhythm movie: Prism ShowBest Ten. But if you mean the latter then, Akazukin Chacha.

Maybe in 2020

Trigun
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Lupin III
Kaiji

Go watch Shirobako right now.

>ergo proxy
same lad

Seconding this

This. And make sure to fix your folder's naming convention.

Why? It's shit.

Do Kaiji. It's a masterpiece. Best when mildly drunk, just enough to be able to get depressed.

First, go back to *that site*. Second, read the manga faggot.

In all these years I've never seen a single person on Sup Forums call Shirobako shit, and then this faggot appears.