This is Biorettu. Say something nice about her

This is Biorettu. Say something nice about her.

She's the strongest servant

She is my favorite autist

She makes my heart go dokidoki. Props to kyoani for making her so darn beautiful.

Overdone but I'll take it.

Have you confessed yet, user?

Yes, but she said, "You cannot have romantic feelings for a 2D character. You are lying about what you just said. You are contradicting."

She's trying to overcome her autism.

I'm already steeling myself for the inevitable 'realises the colonel is dead and feels nothing, only to complete her mission to discover love and realise true loss' episode('s).

This is Biro too. Say something nice about it.

She just doesn't get it. Show her what love is. With rape.

I want to be Biorettu's girlfriend and show her what love is!

Why r nips so obsessed with making western people? That’s not a fucking Jap, lul.

I am already Biorettu's lover. You can't join in. Sorry.

The best

The scenario is obviously based in 1910s Germany.

?

Because it is the superior culture. Nips have appropriated western culture and way of life, not vice versum. You don´t see nip styled houses in the west, you don´t see nip styled seating areas in the west. in fact you see very little nip styled anything in the west. We have taken on some of their food in restaurants and here and there you might find a karaoke bar, the rest is mogno&anumi.

Moonland however has by now pretty much embraced the western way of life, sure it has given it a niptwist, but at its core it is all very western.

Italian city actually, Genoa

there wasnt a lot of japanese people in europe after WW..
how the fuck they going to make everyone japanese?

Omae wa mou

SHIRITAI NO DESS

>say something nice
no

Shut