RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u6zl5x8r9Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The anime is getting canceled right? PLease tell me right

and a ching chong to you too.

爆笑

what

It says the manga is being discontinued, in part due to the bad reception of the anime

For EOPs
Basically the director apologizing in advance that episode 17 animation will be shit

It does not, it says that the episode 17 that'll be broadcast next week got melted? I don't know what he means by that, maybe a huge quality drop?.

Why would that happen?

QUALITY

Black Clover got fucked due to poor scheduling, that's basically what he said. They planned shit wrong and the director said it's his fault.

Naruto vs Pain 2?

how much can the quality drop it's already shit

Makes no sense considering the 2nd opening has well animated scenes from the fight.

I hope that was kino animation.

He would be saying the animation will be better than normal in that case.

They could sub-subcontract it to North Korea.

Or just have it be the fucking storyboard on screen for the entire episode.

how hard do have to fuck up to end up recycling 5 minutes of footage every episode?

Great news!

No one likes Black Clover anyways

来週放送のブラック・クローバー17話。たくさん溶けてしまいました…。自分の力不足です。大変申し訳ありません。

You can copy and paste this to Google Translate.

What language is this in, though?

Although I still have no idea what it means, even after segmenting the phrase.

oh common
the animation was the only good part of this train wreck

klingon

>Next week's broadcast Black Clover 17 episodes. I melted a lot ... .... It is my own power shortage. I am sorry.

Good riddance to shit anime and manga dragon ball super will be joining you soon.

post what he really wrote

来週は黒いクローバーはありません。私は若い女の子の陰茎につかまった。ごめんなさい。

Naruto vs Pain had great animation. The problem is it didn't fit the mood of the series or even that arc.

Japanese use melted as a metaphor of somethng being trashed and it's the author's own failure. It's gone.

boku no academia killer

No. He's saying the animation went to shit.

>Japanese use melted as a metaphor of somethng being trashed
Source? I've never heard anyone use it that way.

SHAFT style Powerpoint presentation perhaps?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nigger there's like 10 minutes of actual animation every episode how could they fuck this up?

It;s funny how you people are JUST noticing this.
The director's twitter is literally just him grieving over the failing production of the anime.
No one is reporting on it or paying any attention. He's just kinda alone.

But I thought Black Clover was supposed to be the next Naruto?

>shitty animation
It IS the next naruto

It's a regional dialect.

>しまいました
Reminder that it happened unintientionally and it was just an accident, tehee~

Whawill Pierrot ruin next? Zumou? Kimetsu? Dr Stone?

Really? What region?

Could you post an example or something?

make it hentai & ez profit

Uh, upstate New York.

EEEEEHHHHHHH NANNNNNIIIIIIII??????

berserk quality

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN MELTED YOU POECE OF SHIT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEXT BIG THING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol

Black Clover will only get stronger.

[autistic screeching intensifies]

Is Tabata stupid enough to kill Julius here?

Really? Well I'm from Utica and I've never heard anyone use the expression "melted"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCK YEAAAAHHHHH

>The director's twitter is literally just him grieving over the failing production of the anime.

translate them, weeb

No one dies in Black Clover

I was going to laugh that BC is finally dead, but this makes me feel really bad for the guy.
To be ontop of the world for a hot minute before being fucked by the thing that people were saying was going to make you among the greats.

Seriously. They still have great character designs to work with. Just use whatever money they have left and make a hentai OVA

No, not in Utica, it's an Albany expression.

i like and enjoy black clover

About next week's broadcast of Black Clover, episode 17... A lot [of genga?] has just melted down. I couldn't correct them all by myself. I am very sorry.

I'd enjoy it a lot more if the OP/ED and rehashes didn't take up 1/3 of the fucking runtime.

The word isn't melted it's 'dissolved' as in out of order. He's overworked. This is normal humble Jap bullshit.

Should have wrote something that wasn’t shit.

Why does MHA get a seasonal anime and his had to be this drawn out thing? Black clover would have benefited from the seasonal schedule.

>10 minutes
Dialogue doesn't count lad it's less

this show is beyond shit

my sides

Ran out of cash

Eh, I can't say there's really anything terrible about BC's quality by shounenshit standards, at least nothing that wasn't already wrong with the manga.
Feels like people were expecting too much out of it. You thought this would be like BnHA or something when it was set to be more like Big 3 from the start.
I feel sorry for the director for having to work with a shit budget and so on.

probably just one episode and then just as bad as it was again.

Great job N3-kun

because MHA got picked up by a top tier studio and Pierrot, who love shitting up series with filler, got this

U wot? The pacing is fucking garbage.
Director a shit.

Again, is this your first time watching shounenshit or something?

I see.

No, the average shounenshit constantly makes episodes where interesting things happen.
BC is stretching the source material to fucking hell and back, and it becomes very boring.

>No, the average shounenshit constantly makes episodes where interesting things happen.
Oh I see, this is bait.

It all comes down to the producers.
>shitting on based Yoshihara
You deserve to be beheaded, faggot. No one can salvage the trash that is Black Clover.

Whenever someone mentions MHA anime I can't stop picturing the Deku Spin.

Wrong.
More like Yoshithara

>am i funny guize

THE FREE MARKET DOES WORK!

I don't get Jump's management of their artists, if they're going to shill a series, can't they organise the schedule in a way that allows for their mangakas to rest properly?

ahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

>Japan
>Rest
Lel

>Yokota loses two good comfy series
>all so this can live
>it fails anyway
Sasuga Shueisha

they can't keep kamikaze their workforce to death when they're struggling with low birth rates

So more Q U A L I T Y?

Guess you'll never become the wizard king.

But Vet died

youtu.be/u6zl5x8r9Bs

If the main character didn't scream bloody murder every two minutes, I wouldn't have dropped it, animation wasn't godawful, the story wasn't too bad either (my standards aren't the highest.)

i never got why black clover is so popular, it just feels so "generic" and uninspired
it's like amalgamation of every shounen ever, on the top of mediocrity hill

>Bleats out 'ching chong' when it's Japanese.
Go back to watching the Disney Channel neckbeard. Be sure to finish high school too.

Jump shilled it hard from the get go, last time I've seen them hype a new series so much was Toriko

Same way I felt about Fairy Tale. Why can't Jump just release good series again? Like Bleach?

It's popular amongst kids who don't know any better

Perhaps the same could be said of all Jump series.

But that's wrong. I knew what I liked as a kid. I knew what quality was and wasn't. Lets not pretend kids are stupid. Sure some are. Maybe most. But kids aren't all stupid.

Death Note is great. One Piece is great.

Absolute trash series gets what it deserves.