Hakumei & Mikochi

How is Sentai of all people getting all the good shit? First Made in Abyss, now this?

Why are there so many relaxing shows this season? Kinda makes me worried for the rest of the year.

Winter's that time of year when people really don't want to do anything.

I just watched the first episode. I'm extremely surprised by how good this is.

Meanwhile, Yuru camp is inspiring people to go

Downloaded those today, I've seen enough caps of it that it seemed like a decent enough show

I'm glad someone else on Sup Forums is also watching this show, I was afraid of Sup Forums having worse taste than Japan.

I enjoy it also user

These posts made me puke a little.

This did not go well.

This

ugh ok sorry anons.

Wew

Fuck that, my parents took us camping almost every summer and it fucking sucked. You sleep like shit, bit by everything cause Off! is water to them, sunburned because you forgot sunscreen for three seconds. Its boring as fuck too, cant go swimming cause the beach/pool is closed, go fishing but dont catch anything but minnows, go hicking only to realize its a fucking small circle. Go eat supper but you can't because the raccoons took all the food. Go to sleep, nope a fucking thunderstorm rolled in in the middle of the night. Take shelter in the showers were someone exploded their ass everywhere.

Do it all again next weekend.

Why is this show so good, Sup Forums? Easily my AOTY so far.

It's because Hakumei and Mikochi are kind, mature, and compassionate tiny people who live their life with grace. onahole status

DO NOT

But her feminine side...

NO
BAD

Being gay is bad to your health.

Oh shit I can't believe Mikochi is fucking dead

Which one would be the best to eat?

I would appreciate it if they didn't slap their subtitles in the middle of the screen.

boom