Dragon Ball Super

Leave the second fiddle to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaC0kUE5Zd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Toppo even buffer than Broly?

New bread found.

Yep this episode proves it. Geekdom's power list was correct. Apologize. Right. Now.

>Dyspo above UI Goku

OFFICIALLY 5 MINUTES (one month) LEFT UNTIL SUPER ENDS HOW WERE YOUR THOUGHTS? WHAT IS NEXT???

youtube.com/watch?v=IaC0kUE5Zd4

>tfw goku and beerus rematch won't mean shit after this tournament since they will have beaten two GoD level characters

toppo can just fuck off already

oh is that the new form name? Super Saiyan Dope?

>saved goku from being ringed out
>saved 17 from being ringed out
>saved gohan from being defeated by jimeze
>gave his energy to goku's genki dama
>gave his energy to heal goku
>eliminated various opponents, including cabba and dyspo
>one of the last 6 fighters still standing
>could've destroyed toppo if killing wasn't against the rules

Reminder that Frieza is this arc's mvp. anyone who disagrees is retarded

>UI Goku not second strongest

Super weird to rank it so low desu. Goku will only keep getting stronger with it, it's a mode of infinite potential. I'm certain that once he gets into again vs Jiren for round 3 it'll be even stronger than the previous two times we've seen it.

>Whole wheat or refined white flour, it doesnt matter anymore. All that matters is THE BREAD

>Kefla above UI Goku

Not all Gods are the same level though, Beerus is way beyond some Gods and some Gods are way beyond him. With Toppo only recently becoming a full fledged God and not even mastering Hakai yet I think it's safe to say he's much weaker than Beerus.

Toppo would probably be a good dad

but you don't get it, user. Goku is still nowhere near Beerus's level, and never will be. All evidence to the contrary are clearly lies.

>>could've destroyed toppo if killing wasn't against the rules
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So did the shot from inside the Hakai look pretty close to the shot inside the spirit bomb to anyone else?
The fact Freeza's still on the stage and they made a pretty big deal about it. Chekov's Gun style, leads me to think he'll end up with a bullshit powerup in these last few episodes.
Life and death energy. Creation and destruction. Shit is way too parallel and yin/yang to not come into play.

Then again this is super. If there's a way to allude to something and then drop the ball, you bet your ass they will.

I hope Beerus can use a form like Toppo used in this episode

>T-TASKUTE CABBA-SAN!

how do we know toppo's a male?

jirenfags are the ultimate cucks. even toppo gets more love than fucking jiren. jiren the gray? more like jiren the gay! check my 5, jirenfags and kiero

p-please watch my channel Sup Forums
it's all I've got

They refer to him as he

I love breadhan

It actually would have been sick if Freiza gained UI Attack right then and there from within the Hakai

The weirdest thing about that list is SSBKK being ranked above UI Goku when Goku used UI specifically for opponents he couldn't beat with SSBKK. What the hell was the logic for that ranking?

Poor bastard will stop making money after Super dies down
He might even have to get a job

And still IN!

Frieza is the tougher mother fucker in the universe!

can never be too careful with aliens

MVP so far holy shit

Hey fuck off. He isn't the one posting this stuff, it's just one of his fans. And he doesn't need losers like Sup Forumstards watching his channel. Pack of virgins aren't needed on an alpha channel

He thinks it's all about how hard you can hit and nothing else.
Like how buff trunks was stronger than perfect cell I guess

>tfw toppo is literally goddo

>cell returns
>unlocks golden cell, who is in par with SSB Goku
>spawns a hundred of SSJ3 level Cell Jrs
>universe 7 now with 110 fightes
>grand priest and zenos dont do shit because the rules doesn't matter anyway
>swarm of Cell Jrs destroy all oposition, cucks Jiren and Toppo assuring U7s victory
>cell is now reformed and one of the z fighters

Could've been like this. Could've been glorious, but you choose the OHOHOHO lizard

I'm still not gonna buy Dyspo>Hit and there ain't shit you can do about it

(You)

Reminder Jiren is stronger than all this

>super
>powerlevels

This. Anyone else's accomplishments are by proxy Freeza's too

But the mods hate him

We are getting either UI Vegetto or Kawaii Blue Kaioken x20 Vegetto. And you will like it.

But he didn't so they probably won't do anything with it. He'll probably used as plot convenience at some point, but I wouldn't expect too much more from him in these last few episodes.

And with tonight, Toppo gave us a more interesting and intimidating "final boss" type of character than anime Jiren could ever hope to be simply because we've seen a bit of his personality and gotten to know him some.

Jiren is just "I'm strong and you're are weak. Get lost." Toppo discarded his ideals of justice in order to defeat a threat and ultimately save his universe.

A character achieving god-hook is way more impressive than anything Jiren has done so far and they'll really need to pull out all the stops to prevent Toppo from having stolen the show.

dude references lmao

Who's the best candidate to be GoD in U7?

As a torso, he survived the destruction of a planet that was caused by his own Death Ball. And he also keeps coming back after being defeated. If Vegeta really does get eliminated in the next episode, then I'm convinced that Frieza is the survivor because the fucker's so damn resilient.

No it'll be Gogeta.

Is this Goku cute enough?

Oh, so basically a Dokkan Battle player.

I don't see them beating Jiren any other way if he's a monster beyond current Toppo

This. They're just assuming his gender. For all we know topo's species might not even reproduce sexually, or could have 3 genders

I feel like it's cheap bait for attention to rank character x higher than y in terms of fighting power when character y literally picked up x by the ears and shit talked him after fucking him up in a one on one fight

monaka

Spin off about universe 11 when

I can't fucking believe 17 is surviving next week.

what caliber of bait is this

soon

We all know Frieza is going to come back stronger than ever after this right? There is a reason he didn't get knocked out.

Buu could've done it without the necessity of resurrecting a former villain, and we all saw how far that went.

>we will never get a Pride Troopers show that was like the justice league cartoon

why dont they just power down to base form and die on purpose from an attack? they have the numbers to do it and win

Frieza get UI or a full power Golden form in the last minute of the tournament.

Toei expanded the lore so they should do something about it like spinoff mangas and shit

never. this shitshow got canned for good. Thank god they're not bringing it back next year.

>Geekdom
Who?

there's NO reason why they couldn't have made blanco happen. This episode was hype and godpo us the best thing ti happen to the arc, shame he's only around for like 3 more episodes. as fans we certainly deserved more than this rushed shit

U11 is filler

But I don't. Keep baking the good bread, friend!

Checked. Based Breadhan.

Is it just me or are these threads slower

would be risky considering zen-oh has shown he gives fuck all about the rules

I want to see this cheating smug clown getting erased so badly

Freeza is surprisingly into team spirit for a ruthless sociopath. I guess the threat of going back to Hell is enough to tame this lizard.

So Belmod is still his universe's God of Destruction, but Toppo's gotten far enough as a candidate that he has his own destruction power? I thought they were gonna do something like having Belmod abdicate to Toppo from the stands, making him an actual God of Destruction.

Toppo is the best original character in Super by far after this episode.

lmao this is toei money maker of course it's coming back
I'm not saying is the best thing ever but we'll never leave faggot so go back to your moeshit threads you obsessed retard

If killing was allowed, Buu would have been way better than cell. Just turn everyone into candy and eat.

Toppo the next god of destruction
Can't wait for him to job to everything after this shit arc is over

>cheating
Stay mad Beerus.

never u11fags should disappear

this shit is retarded. now they have normal people going into legit god mode. so stupid. as if jiren wasnt strong enough already, now theres literally a god of destruction on the stage as well. this ultra instinct bullshit better be worth it

If vegeta got one out of thin air. I don't know why Frieza shouldn't get one.

>actually has a character arc
>actually has a personality and motivations
>2nd fiddle
Toppo truly is the U11 Vegeta.

One could argue that Dyspo wasn't using his max speed vs. Hit, but I don't think it really matters since his "normal" speed eas faster than Hit anyway. Point is that Hit straight countered Dyspo's immense speed by mixing up attacks, and then incapacitated him in just a few blows. Dyspo has faster movement to be sure but in overall power there's no way.

>gohan treated like shit
>god emperor treated like shit
>17 treated like shit
>vegeta about to throw his life away
when will this ever stop being the goku show?

I can't wait for this faggot to get erased.

Why was he ever even worried if he had two absolutely broken powerhouses on his team? Was he just pretending the whole time?

>17 is going to be in the top 5 st least if not top 4 and outlast vegeta
Damn

The fact that no character in any universe even tried this is an embarrassment for Toei and Toriyama.

God ki was never saiyan exclusive you retard.

>cheating
nice headcanon

>Is this Goku cute enough?
No. He didn't get the sparkling anime eye form like Vegeta did.

Turns out Frieza injuries activated his S-cells

Topo isnt normal, he's a candidate that's been training to replace Belmod and we've known about that since he first showed up. Jiren is still the strongest person on the stage btw.

>Gohan allowed himself to get eliminated because he knew GoD Toppo was coming
>Sacrifices himself to save Freeza so he could get beaten up instead
>Gohan is studying and analyzing GoD Toppo from the bench while Freeza gets Hakai'd
>When all the rules get broken he plans on jumping in as Blanco to save his dad and defeat GoD Toppo

At last I truly see. SMARThan strikes again.

>when will this ever stop being the goku show?
never

It’s the toppo show now

No one ever said that Toppo was normal.