Eromanga Sensei

Would you consider this to be "The Room" of anime?

No that's Poopa

No
that's oreimo

No because i don't know what "the room" is

wouldn't that be ousama game?

haha yes

Eromanga Sensei was just pure raunchy fun.

literally just google "the room"

It was your typical stupid harem anime. If you’ve seen one harem then you’ve seen this. It’s not the worst thing out there but don’t mistake that statement for it being good.

How is Eromanga Sensei in any way like a 2015 drama/thriller

The Room of anime is Mad Bull 34

movie is commonly titled "worst film ever made". for mant it's in so-bad-it's-good territory

fuck you faggot

That's Guilty Crown. Hell, even the title tells you should be guilty of even watching it.

this is "The Room" of threads

That would be Hinako note.

Eh? Wasn't it Jojo?

Regardless of what your favorite e-celeb said, no, it wasn't a bad show. it just had a very specific target public in mind, which coincidentally is the same kind of person who should be on Sup Forums in first place - meaning that if you didn't like the show for what it was worth, you don't belong on Sup Forums.

I don't care what ecelebs say about this show But i definitely Unironically enjoyed this show. These retarded ecelebs should stop forcing their opinions onto others. Why say things like "i hope this anime didn't exist at all" or "those who like this show are literally killing the industry". Is it that hard for these retards to understand that just because a show doesn't appeal to them doesn't mean it shouldn't exist or anyone shouldn't like it. I hate eceleb culture in this community, especially anitube ecelebs who are totally braindead pathetic attention whore cucks and their followers who constantly suck their dicks pathetically seeking validation from them.

poopa is good though

The Room of anime is Garzey's Wing. Eromanga-sensei has elements that are done competently.