Aharen-san

This is a manga from the author of Denki-gai no Honya-san. He also made cute non-h doujins like ●REC and the Rikka bullying one.
I'm gonna dump from chapter one.
Get in here for cute dorks doing cute dorky things.

This is a pretty nice manga. Both of them are cute.

Isn't he also doing another new manga in his original magazine? How will he survive with two running series?

>How will he survive with two running series?
Who knows?

Oh, okay, it started last year so he was already doing two series. Fuck me and my inability to withhold posting until researching more.

This means they're married now, right?

I wonder what their classmates think of them.

It's probably like having two adorable puppies in class

Chapter 7 is about that.

oh boy

Aharen-san is very flexible.

She sure is.

The main guy in this series suffers from some serious fucking delusions and leaps of logic about the girl (what was one of the latest ones? "She must be Boxercising"?)

On the other hand, the two of them act like a quiet old married couple and he doesn't even seem to realize it, even through his own imagining of them growing old together.

I can't look at this art without thinking of old man butt drumsets and nipple hair growing competitions.

Raidou makes the series honestly. I love how his sister has the same derpy eyes too.

Well shit, I can't post page 7 because it detects "malicious code" in the file. I don't know how to deal with that shit.

Raidou is such a goof, I love him.

open in paint and change a pixel

>open in image editor
>change one pixel
>save
>post

thanks

Good pick, OP. I remember you mentioning you were eventually gonna do a full storytime of the series. Also, aren't the scans still a couple chapters behind, judging by the previews of the latest chapters?

Thanks user this is cute.

No idea. I don't really know anything about release and such.

God dammit I knew it.